Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Money I Saved In My Saving Box - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box (42463 Views)

How Can I Retrieve Funds I Saved In A "Safe-Lock" Account? / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2021
I don't know the right section to post this. But I will drop it here. A thought occurred to me late October, so from November, 2021 I decided to save or drop any amount in my saving box daily. Below is the money. I didn't snap the ones in 20 and 50 Naira denomination.

flexing don set.

Happy Christmas in advance.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by isaiah4life(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2021
You try. Nice saving culture

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Your detty December is fixed. I tried saving mine but hunger triggered me to break it.

Shey na who survive dey save money. Oya show love grin

216 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
You try. Nice saving culture
Thanks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2021
Con3 hard can't see our highest denomination there . even saving up to this you really tried...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
Your detty December is fixed. I tried saving mine but hunger made me broke it.

Shey na who survive dey save money. Oya show love

Hehehe I don already flex am.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2021
ZINIX:
Con3 hard can't see our highest denomination there . even saving up to this you really tried...

The highest Denomination is hidden amongst those small small ones.

6 Likes

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2021
Meedon:

Hehehe I don already flex am.
Show love grin

4 Likes

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by toujurs: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2021
You try, if na woman now, you will see so much plenty money, because no be them dey buy their recharge card, food and clothes. Some guy even put their girl friend on pay roll.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by slawormiir: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Meedon:

Issorightttttttttttt

I don order enough weed oooooo

Xmas go gbera.
That is my niggar from another mother...together we be a toker

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

Show love grin

Another time boss.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Isoright

Issorightttttttttttt

I don order enough weed oooooo

Xmas go gbera.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2021
toujurs:
You try, if na woman now, you will see so much plenty money, because no be them dey buy their recharge card, food and clothes. Some guy even put their girl friend on pay roll.

Boss na true you talk like this. Girls/women the enjoy wella.

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Kucoin: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2021
This one should be just enough for you to carry your weight this festive period. The good things is that you won't get disgrace or oppress by some guys below you.

8 Likes

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by newoffer: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Get old fire extinguisher and ask welder to wednthebtop. Or u get a pipe seal both end and put up a home .
SmellySperm:
Your detty December is fixed. I tried saving mine but hunger triggered me to break it.

Shey na who survive dey save money. Oya show love grin

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Kucoin:
This one should be just enough for you to carry your weight this festive period. The good things is that you won't get disgrace or oppress by some guys below you.

Yeah. But I never feel disgraced or oppressed. I just do my own thing.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Shellsploit: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Shellsploit:
cry

Why are you sad? cool
Shellsploit:
cry

Why are you sad?
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2021
The only thing wey go make me begin do diz kind box savings na if my account no dey secure. If you're financially prudent, then you are already saving by default..
spend only on what you need. Don't spend money on frivolities, especially on women; the most unprofitable investment one could ever venture in..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Sonnobax15(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2021
cool
Na next year I go do this kind thing..........But this year cha,na through the help of my various opay account I take save small thing...

Lest I forget, merry Christmas to My very good bro Mr. Frowland cool. May God continue to bless and protect you and your family wherever you dey...... I'll never forget what you did for me, because you really lifted me up from brokenness as at then cool

Once again,merry Christmas and a prosperous happy new year to you cool

8 Likes

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool
Na next year I go do this kind thing..........But this year cha,na through the help of my various opay account I take save small thing...

Lest I forget, merry Christmas to My very good bro Mr. Frowland cool. May God continue to bless and protect you and your family wherever you dey...... I'll never forget what you did for me, because you really lifted me up from brokenness as at then cool

Once again,merry Christmas and a prosperous happy new year to you cool

Issokay.

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
2ndchildhood:
The only thing wey go make me begin do diz kind box savings na if my account no dey secure. If you're financially prudent, then you are already saving by default..
spend only on l what you need. Don't spend money on frivolities, especially on women; the most unprofitable investment one could ever venture in..

Na true sha, especially spending on frivolities.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by 2special(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Saving is Good but this money has lost is value considering the situation of the country, investment is better cuz what the money you saved can buy 4 months ago, you can't buy it now with the same money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by ValCon888: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kudos bro.
Keep up the good work.
If possible get a bigger box for next year and start earlier.

2 Likes

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by iamyemiakins(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
toujurs:

7 Likes

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by sacajawea: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
How much total?

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Jidemoo: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
You tried

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by BlackfireX: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Poor people eeeehhhh.... look at dirty naira...dirty floor.... poor people eeeehhhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by SportsHD: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
ZINIX:
Zinibanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
BlackfireX:
Poor people eeeehhhh.... look at dirty naira...dirty floor.... poor people eeeehhhh

For your mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
ValCon888:
Kudos bro.
Keep up the good work.
If possible get a bigger box for next year and start earlier.

Thanks for the advice. That is what I'm planning to do.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
2special:
Saving is Good but this money has lost is value considering the situation of the country, investment is better cuz what the money you saved can buy 4 months ago, you can't buy it now with the same money.

No be lie. This one na for just small flexing sha.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World / Viral "Papa bar" Story Inspires Guinness To Support Bar Owners, Bartenders / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.