Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood (14556 Views)

Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists / Benin Republic Traders Lament As Nigeria Closes Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Sureboyy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
This man called Buhari has finished us finally cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Richvibes1997: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
iwaeda:
As the world prepares for Christmas and New Year celebrations, some Nigerian traders and consumers lament the hike in the prices of goods. From food items to non-edible items, the complaints remain the same; prices are too high. They called on the government to work hard to improve the lives of the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28_hunIgkbc

https://punchng.com/video-nigerians-lament-as-high-cost-of-goods-commodities-dampens-christmas-mood/
this is just the beginning Nigerians can never learn

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by eeetuk(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
"As the world prepares for Christmas and New Year celebrations, some Nigerian traders and consumers lament the hike in the prices of goods."

A beggar has no choice or does it?
The high price of goods and services in Nigeria is the result of importing everything and producing nothing locally.
And it will never end until the federal government of Nigeria places a total banned on import and focusing on local productions.
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by iokpebholo: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

You just did without consciously knowing. SEBI you and your likes are waiting to be vindicated about your evil wish for Buhari, Apc and Nigeria in general just because your looting party is out of power

Una wailing has just begun
u are a disgrace to ur entire lineage.uhiuki

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by WhizdomXX(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Arda1000:
eh reach bmc side too grin
E choke
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Jaqenhghar: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Stip lamenting and double your hustle. Triple your hustle and be like Obi Cubana
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by PoliteActivist: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari.....

[img]https://media1./images/8af0b181d1b7d27f4f850d877fa1d966/tenor.gif?itemid=13593792[/img]

She you be Igbo, abeg help us settle argument.
Wetin this her first name mean in Igbo

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Brushstrokes20: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
It's another satanic aftermath of CHAINge from the diabolic herder and BLOODTHIRSTY cohorts! undecided

In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by CSTRR: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Buhari will fight insecurity while osinbajo will take care of the economy.

If you have ever held this view, your iQ is suspect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by meobizy(f): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
It’s the same song every year. People complain about everything rising in price, however polishing my shoes was 50 naira in 2004 and still 50 naira as at last week.
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by barinedan(m): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Some people are busy singing praises to buhari for availability of fuel even when the commodity is very expensive, worst of all is the high cost of living in the country. Everything is now out of reach to the poor man, security is getting worst everyone is living in fear yet bubu is scoring himself high whereas he has failed woefully
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by toujurs: 12:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Onedayoneday:
Buhari, we leave you for God to judge. He will judge you till your 7th generations. It has never been this bad before.
When yoruba people were struggling to pushin buhari for presidency, what were you doing against that grin We all die here
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by karlnomarx: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day.

Any token will go a long way brethren...

Union Bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by mummymum: 1:25am On Dec 25, 2021
iwaeda:
As the world prepares for Christmas and New Year celebrations, some Nigerian traders and consumers lament the hike in the prices of goods. From food items to non-edible items, the complaints remain the same; prices are too high. They called on the government to work hard to improve the lives of the people.

https://youtu.be/28_hunIgkb
Na God go help this country

https://punchng.com/video-nigerians-lament-as-high-cost-of-goods-commodities-dampens-christmas-mood/
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by mountainrush101: 1:36am On Dec 25, 2021
I am grateful for life but life is inconsequential and meaningless if there is no one to help or you have no clue about how to go about life.

It's sad I am not with family and I am only squatting with married friends while my wife and 2 children have to move to my in-laws place.

I am frustrated and depresses as there is no help forthcoming for a recently jobless man like me, I have no means elsewhere and I already agreed on the ultimatum my host/ friend gave me to leave his premises by Dec 31.

I am fed up and anxious. I'm not able to sleep good and I have only been able to raise 15,000 out of the 48,000 for a room rent for my family.
I understand we all have responsibilities and priorities too, but kindly help in whatever way you can, with any token in this season of love and sharing. God bless

UBA.
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Chochovini: 5:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Onedayoneday:
Buhari, we leave you for God to judge. He will judge you till your 7th generations. It has never been this bad before.
. Wipe your tears and welcome to CHANGE/ 4+4.
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Hisxlency01: 5:59am On Dec 25, 2021
helinues:

You just did without consciously knowing. SEBI you and your likes are waiting to be vindicated about your evil wish for Buhari, Apc and Nigeria in general just because your looting party is out of power

Una wailing has just begun
when last have you gone for mental check up??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by smartr: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2021
WizkidNews:
You just wasted your time reading this comment, now fvck off.

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by smartr: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari.....

[img]https://media1./images/8af0b181d1b7d27f4f850d877fa1d966/tenor.gif?itemid=13593792[/img]

Helinues and mannabbqgrillz this period cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by smartr: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Ernchibyke:
The inflation is a global something, not Nigeria alone.
Its hit the US also, reference, fox new, cnn

LoL theirs is usually single digit. Ours is double digits.
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Bizibi(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2021
helinues:

And those Boko haram were no where to be found when Buhari visited Borno yesterday.

The Boko Haram sympathizers have not actually been having things easy lately
you nor dey shame.
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Bizibi(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2021
meobizy:
It’s the same song every year. People complain about everything rising in price, however polishing my shoes was 50 naira in 2004 and still 50 naira as at last week.
this one is out of control....I never imagined that price of hen(chicken) could cost as much as 15k.
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
CSTRR:
Buhari will fight insecurity while osinbajo will take care of the economy.

If you have ever held this view, your iQ is suspect.

Hahaha
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Godisfaithful: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
And very soon, they will published a stupid and unfactual statistics that shows price of foods coming down. Anybody this govt will surely received the wrath of Almighty God. Seriously I’m worried about 2022 when it comes to most Nigerians standards of living…God will come through
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Goldbw122(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28_hunIgkbc

This is the period for sellers to cash out big Time, so why should they not increase the price of commodity, even when the price of petrol have not increase but it will surely increase in future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Copyrights And Patenting: A Guide To Protecting Your Ideas / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million / WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.