Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,063 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) (46172 Views)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by trutht828: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Basicend:
Mums are the only one that will give u true and genuine love. .

Mothers will prefer to give their foods to their children and stay hungry. .

After God, they made us who we are. .

They deserve the best and we should take good care of them.

Whatever the seasons. . u will meet her at your back. .

God bless them.

Don't let any Nigerian slay queen or wife turn your backs against ur mother no matter what. .

Those ones are only perching conditionally. . .

I know how much happiness and comfort I deny myself as a father so that my kids can have a better life.

You are an idiot and a basttard to write this rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Basicend: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
trutht828:

I know how much happiness and comfort I deny myself as a father so that my kids can have a better life.

You are an idiot and a basttard to write this rubbish.

Oga stop typing with pain and anger. I return negative words.

My message was directed to mothers as we have in the picture.

Fathers are equally worthy if not.even better in many cases. . Just like my father sacrificed so much to ensure what I am today. . I come from a good home where both my father and mother tried their best. So am not taking sides.

But my message today is with reference to that pic.

So take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Congrats to them for his safe return.
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Ttjj: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Oh
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by trutht828: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Basicend:

Oga stop typing with pain and anger. I return negative words.

My message was directed to mothers aw we have in the picture.

Father are equally worthy if not.even better in many cases. . Just like my father sacrificed so much to ensure what I am today. . I come from a good home where both my father and mother tried their best. So am not taking sides.

But my message today is with reference to that pic.

So take it easy.

According to you, Mums are the only one that will give u true and genuine love.

That statement doesn't look like you give fathers any place of importance, as if they are worthless. In other words, fathers don't give true and genuine love.

If your dad lacks true and genuine love for you, he wouldn't sacrifice his comfort to sponsor your education.

Is it because he never called you to narrate the stories of his struggles and pains to you?

Do you know how much pains he passed through just because he wanted to give you comfort?

Honor and appreciate your father instead of behaving like a bastaard
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=Agricmoney post=108785424] mother's love knows no bounds

[color=#006600] Anyway, Agriculture is life[ how many bags of soyabeans you harvested this year?]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
You can't believe what i saw here.
tell the woman to fry akara with palm oil.
put 3 or 7 of this akara in a plate, add pure honey and crush them well. She should Pray fervently on this sacrifice. Let her eat a little out of this sacrifice and throw the rest on a dumping ground.
THE VOICE OF ORACLE.
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Okeedu(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
In a lifetime a man is guaranteed love from two special women,his mother and his wife.it was nice seeing her welcoming her son again.

Hello guys as a newbie in fiverr,my tutoring videos can help you get an attractive account, and show you how best to maximize gigs reviews and optimisation,
And if you got some doubt,it comes with a guarante,if you don't have results.

Check my signature to DM me
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by AyGrafix: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wFU1kUv88

Christmas: Nigerian mum breaks down in tears as her son who serves in the US Army paid her a surprise visit.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX3xE2tB5_V/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is the real meaning of soldier.. 1 is able to eliminate 15 african army
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Lorechino(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
wiseone28:
If a US soldier visit home in Nigeria come wear him uniform for street..

What will be the reaction of Nigerian soldier?

He will be confronted, then he explain himself, there is always a flashdrive-like-device which contained all his details he maybe taken to barracks to insert that n confirm since u can not out call across to US military base.
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by wiseone28: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lorechino:

He will be confronted, then he explain himself, there is always a flashdrive-like-device which contained all his details he maybe taken to barracks to insert that n confirm since u can not out call across to US military base.
I wanted to know if they will give him respect knowing fully well he is from a better army grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Lorechino(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
wiseone28:
I wanted to know if they will give him respect knowing fully well he is from a better army grin

Yes, depending on his rank and the rank of those that confronted him.

Normal military salute

Though some will like to befriend him/her
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Richvibes1997: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Basicend:
Mums are the only one that will give u true and genuine love. .

Mothers will prefer to give their foods to their children and stay hungry. .

After God, they made us who we are. .

They deserve the best and we should take good care of them.

Whatever the seasons. . u will meet her at your back. .

God bless them.

Don't let any Nigerian slay queen or wife turn your backs against ur mother no matter what. .

Those ones are only perching conditionally. . .

mother and father, not only mum
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by wiseone28: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lorechino:

Yes, depending on his rank and the rank of those that confronted him.

Normal military salute

Though some will like to befriend him/her
Them go ask for something

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by nkemoma(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
May he not die in a useless war
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by favour32(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
I nor go forget hungerbad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Arafat1:
Mummy wearing camo too and it's a 'surprise visit'

Why are Nigerians always so dramatic?

He should sha calm down and stay where he is ..The Nigerian streets have no Joy..it was around this time a few years ago that one Ibo boy American soldier was gunnned down in Owerri...name was Chuks Okebata

See thread here...https://www.nairaland.com/3574863/nigerian-us-soldier-kidnapped-killed

But must you guys talk? Did you even watched the video? Why comment on something you did not even watched. Is that not stupidity? So embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Lorechino(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
wiseone28:
Them go ask for something

Lol, normal na
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Cousin9999: 4:55am On Dec 25, 2021
He's not in the army. He appears to be a marine.
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by dxdiag(m): 5:34am On Dec 25, 2021
PoliteActivist:
Reminds of late great HungerBAD
Chai,
You made me remember hungerbad.
Such a wonderful,kind, intelligent and generous human.
Keep resting in power champ.
True genuine Nairalanders misses your beautiful soul here, no be lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2021
treatise:

Mother wearing camouflage and you call it "surprise visit"?

Don't conclude that way.... She might be wearing it cuz she misses her son not knowing that her son would give her a surprise visit
Re: Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) by kinzation(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2021
bewla:
I thank God for you o. Then no post you go Afghanistan of send you come zamfara

Yessooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Tee Nsofor: Nigerian Intersex Lady Receives Support As She Comes Out / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.