Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread (1234 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by PastorAIO: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2011
nuclearboy:

@m-nwankwo;

Thank you for your time.

First you contradict a tenet of the Bible which says Time and chance happens to them all. But this (whist a problem for the Christian) won't be my thrust in response.

Rather, let me ask you - all souls are old and are being recycled according to your post. But this begs a question - where do they come from initially (first existence) and how come they are multiplying if indeed they are only being recycled. What was earth's population 5,000 years ago? Where did the immense difference in population spring from? Lets be sincere - 20 people being recycled over and over will NEVER become 50 people so where did our "extra" population spring from?

Your explanation of a mother not handling her responsibility enough and this being responsible for the death of her child seems to directly contradict your penultimatye post where your words attribute same death specifically to the baby's freewill. Could you pls comment on this difference between the posts

From here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-686094.256.html

I've thought about this and many other points which is why I have a different understanding of the reincarnation phenomenon.

However I want to say that the phenomenon itself cannot be denied.

I'll be back
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by InesQor(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
While we are at it, is reincarnation inifinitely sustainable? grin

Or infinitely available via regression?. . . grin

A well-known scientist (some say it was Bertrand Russell) once gave a public lecture on astronomy. He described how the earth orbits around the sun and how the sun, in turn, orbits around the center of a vast collection of stars called our galaxy. At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back of the room got up and said: "What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate supported on the back of a giant tortoise." The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, "What is the tortoise standing on?" "You're very clever, young man, very clever," said the old lady. "But it's turtles all the way down!"
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by nuclearboy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
Pastor:

You say you've thought about the phenomenon and have an opinion on it. Could you please present this "theory" of yours especially why you say it "cannot" be denied?

M-Nwankwo has graciously responded but that thread starts to sicken me so I'd prefer not to go into a civilized conversation there. I'm hoping he'll get here at which time I may have put my thoughts together seeing as his answer presents even more questions than obtained before.

@Inesqor:

I think I need to come learn some of these your stories. I told a cousin about the king and his "almighty knows why" friend `one today and he looked at me like I was the revelation of the milky way
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by mnwankwo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
M-Nwankwo has graciously responded but that thread starts to sicken me so I'd prefer not to go into a civilized conversation there. I'm hoping he'll get here at which time I may have put my thoughts together seeing as his answer presents even more questions than obtained before.

Hi Nuclearboy. You can raise your questions here and I will find time to offer my perception on them. Stay blessed.
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by nuclearboy(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2011
@m_nwankwo

Hello there Sir:

My problems with that response are mainly that it seem like a lot of presumption and conjecture. I am an inordinately direct person who most people find conversation with uncomfortable. However, I believe a few above such fear and you are one of these. please do not take anything as a jibe or trick question to make you look bad. Let me explain the issues of conjecture etc-

2 Million years of "seed" sowing? - how do you get that figure? Why not 200,000 years and why not 200 Billion years?

Do you believe God has a numbering/naming/recognition system for these trillions of seeds individually? Why?

What would be the eventual purpose of this seed developing into a spirit being with name and personality?

How do you get the idea that 7 reincarnations are sufficient for "original purpose"?

Considering your understanding of the fall of man, immorality, and hell, does it ever stop? I mean, it is getting worse rather than better and continues to down-slide so what next? , . i.e. The spiritual "rush-hour" idea (brilliant analogy, if I say so) would only seem to become worse and worse with more vehicles coming into rush hour till the Jam as it were, surely must come to where it can no longer be broken

Maybe its just me but can we have any sources of information and literature on these ideas?

The issue of what I saw as contradiction now totally puzzles me - if we are subject NOT only to karma based on our own actions but also to what others "accept" in our behalf, then our karma is subject also to whatever we do where others are concerned. In effect, a woman who takes a vehicle with her baby and ends up dead (with the baby) due to the drunkenness of a driver she didn't know is guilty and the poor baby's death is partly on her. But that driver (who was doing above 100km/h though otherwise innocent of the crash) is also guilty by association. Plus the other driver (if it was a crash) who crashed into them, is also guilty plus if that other driver was being pursued by police when he ran into them, then the police who were simply doing their work were also guilty.

I'm sure you now get the complication this presents (maybe its in my mind). Yet we haven't come to the crux of the matter which is that the baby now has to wait another 50 - 100 years for a reason he had no control over - how would you say this is made "just" and how would blame be apportioned. I know nobody has ALL answers but its fascinating, this just world thingy and while referred to as "just", suddenly seems totally "unjust" when a bit of thought is put to it.

Thank you again for your time
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by mnwankwo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hi Nuclearboy. Thanks for your comments and questions. Your questions are fully loaded and I will address them as much as I can.

@m_nwankwo

Hello there Sir:

My problems with that response are mainly that it seem like a lot of presumption and conjecture. I am an inordinately direct person who most people find conversation with uncomfortable. However, I believe a few above such fear and you are one of these. please do not take anything as a jibe or trick question to make you look bad. Let me explain the issues of conjecture etc-

You are absolutely free to ask any question or make any comment. I am not offended by anything. Why should I take offence when an individual is only given form to his own experience. It will be presumptuous of me or anybody else to take offence when people honestly express there experience. I do sense when people are genuine and when they are not. In your case my view is that they are genuine and honest and I will address them as much as I can.

2 Million years of "seed" sowing? - how do you get that figure? Why not 200,000 years and why not 200 Billion years?

It has to do with the evolution of the species that provided the physical body for the incarnating spirit germs as well as the evolution of the planet earth. The now extinct human like animal specie which provided the physical body for the incarnation of spirit germs was in existence at about approximately 2 million years ago. Having served as the transitory species, they become extinct. The fresh spirit germs incarnating in these animal bodies under the guidance of several invincible servants of God developed the animal body to the human body that we all have today.  I am sure more questions will arise from this and a comprehensive picture will involve describing my perception of the origin of man. I will do that but I reserve that for a later time. In the meantime, what I state are events shown to me in spirit and the transformation of these beyond earthly events into earthly time and concepts is dependent on my brain. Thus the time stated will not be exact but they are around such stated times. It is for this reason that I intentionally choose the word "around".

Do you believe God has a numbering/naming/recognition system for these trillions of seeds individually? Why?
When the spirit germs left paradise, they have no name, they are blank pages in the book of life (laws of God). As they start to awaken from unconscious to consciousnesses and then to self consciousnesses, emanations or activities of there spirits provides the  ink and pencil with which the laws of God inscribe there volition on the book of life. Once these blank pages (spirit germs in their unconscious state) have inscriptions on their blank pages as they awaken to consciousnesses, they become a spirit with a name and personality. The inscriptions on the pages is the name and personality and since it is God or rather the laws of God that write down the inscriptions, each and every individual page (human spirits) is known to God.

What would be the eventual purpose of this seed developing into a spirit being with name and personality?
The ultimate purpose is for the spirit germ to develop its latent talents so that its transformed from an unconscious seed into a self conscious personality that is in the likeness of the image of God. Then it can return home back to the kingdom of God and from there he will become an instrument for the will of God. If however a spirit disobeyed the laws of God and refused to live in the sense of the will of God, then the acquired personality, that is the inscriptions on the pages will be wiped out, he looses his consciousnesses and personality and cease to exist. That is spiritual death, equivalent to effacement from the book of life.

How do you get the idea that 7 reincarnations are sufficient for "original purpose"?
That is the picture that I saw in spirit. I can explain why but that will lead us into areas that may be confusing to many readers. A lot of pre-explanation is still required before I make that leap. So, hopefully in the future I may offer an explanation or description in that connection.

Considering your understanding of the fall of man, immorality, and hell, does it ever stop? I mean, it is getting worse rather than better and continues to down-slide so what next? ,  . i.e. The spiritual "rush-hour" idea (brilliant analogy, if I say so) would only seem to become worse and worse with more vehicles coming into rush hour till the Jam as it were, surely must come to where it can no longer be broken
Before a calm morning violent gales must blow. Yes, it will get worse until this world and beyond is purified from evil by the power of God. God promised that his will will be done on earth as it is in heaven. The institution of the will of God on earth will mark the end of evil and human beings both here and in the beyond that survived the purification, devoid of the evil currents of Lucifer and his followers will then learn and live according to the laws of God for a period of 1000 years, hence the millennium- a thousand year peace on earth where the will of God reign supreme. God promised the millennium and God will deliver the promise. But the process of purification, separation of good from evil which is a pre-requite for the coming kingdom of God on earth has already started.

Maybe its just me but can we have any sources of information and literature on these ideas?

I draw from the work "In The Light of Truth-The Grail Message" as well as from my personal experience of the creations of God, both physically visible and invisible. I was born with the ability to see and interact with non-physical realities.

The issue of what I saw as contradiction now totally puzzles me - if we are subject NOT only to karma based on our own actions but also to what others "accept" in our behalf, then our karma is subject also to whatever we do where others are concerned. In effect, a woman who takes a vehicle with her baby and ends up dead (with the baby) due to the drunkenness of a driver she didn't know is guilty and the poor baby's death is partly on her. But that driver (who was doing above 100km/h though otherwise innocent of the crash) is also guilty by association. Plus the other driver (if it was a crash) who crashed into them, is also guilty plus if that other driver was being pursued by police when he ran into them, then the police who were simply doing their work were also guilty.

No, I did not say that we are subject to what others accept on our behalf. What I said is that we can accept prenatally that we may become victims of the free will of others. By accepting to incarnate on earth, a soul accepts that he may be at the receiving end of the abuse of free will by others. This only happens here on earth where good and evil can dwell side by side. Now even at this, the laws of God ensure that we are protected from the abuse of free will by others by providing us with protection. If we become indolent and fail to sense the protection that God surrounds us with, then we can get hurt or suffer misfortune. Indolence or the inability to perceive spiritual warnings is also an expression of free will. In the case of a baby who cannot express this will, the warnings are given and its the responsibility of the adults around the baby to sense the warning and act and by doing so the baby will be protected. I also mentioned that even when the adults did not percieve or hid the protection and the innocent baby in your example is murdered, then the laws of God will recompense and redress the injustice done to this baby. If one only looks at the single event, that is the murder of the innocent baby, then it is unjust but if the eyes of the onlookers will be open to several events that will come into play in the life of the murdered innocent baby in the beyond or in another incarnation, they will see that the laws of God has brought justice and recompense to the murdered innocent baby and retribution to the murders. It is important to note that justice does not refer to a single event in one earth life but refer to the totality of whole existence. It is when one brings together the trillions of events, causation, actions and reactions in ones entire existence does one clearly see the immutable justice and love of God.

In your example of the murdered baby, you dwelt only on the one possibility where he is innocent  and a victim of the evil volition of the senseless murderers.  Just imagine that in 50 or 200 years time, this child re-incarnates  and is borne into Royalty as the future king of England and his Fulani murders also incarnated in England. The Fulani murderer who actually pulled the sword followed a military career and letter became the personal body guard to the future king of England (the murdered child). One day, the prince was out on routine joking through the streets of London. An assassination attempt was made on his life but his body guard ( his murderer in a previous earth life in Northern Nigeria) saved the life of the prince by blocking the prince from the assassin bullet. In the process the body guard took the bullet on himself and was killed. If you are permitted to see both the events in Nigeria 200 years ago and the assassination attempt in the streets of London, what will you say about justice? Each of us who in using our free will brought misfortune or blessing to our fellow travelers will one day cross the path of those who we have brought misfortune or blessing.

If the woman or the baby is innocent, then she will get warning not to enter the bus or some apparent trifle like stopping at a kiosk to eat amala will prevent her from entering that particular bus. If she fails to listen to the several warning being impressed on her by servants of God, then her spiritual indolence (which is an expression of her free will) have cost her her life and that of her baby.  In you specific example, the driver is the primary culprit by driving under influence and the mother by not recognizing or hidden warnings shown to her by servants of God. In all this I am taking your worst case scenario where this event is due to a fresh act of free will, that is, the driver driving under the influence of alcohol. This worst case scenario is actually a rare happening, in most cases, the driver, the woman, the baby and other passengers are already linked by pre-existing threads of fate dating back to former earth lives.

'm sure you now get the complication this presents (maybe its in my mind). Yet we haven't come to the crux of the matter which is that the baby now has to wait another 50 - 100 years for a reason he had no control over - how would you say this is made "just" and how would blame be apportioned. I know nobody has ALL answers but its fascinating, this just world thingy and while referred to as "just", suddenly seems totally "unjust" when a bit of thought is put to it.

50-100 years may seem a lot considering one earth life but it is a drop in an ocean when the entire existence of the baby both in this earth and physically invincible worlds is taken into consideration. Look at the hypothetical example I gave earlier on in which the baby reincarnated as a future king of England and his Fulani murderer (now his body guard) saved his life from the assassin bullet. If you consider that each single soul has trillions of such experiences in their entire existence, maybe you will see what I mean by the immutable justice of God and why I state in absolute terms that there is no event or happening without a cause or causes.

Thank you again for your time

You are welcome. Stay blessed.
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by Dulcet7(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
"But if there is no other world and there is no fruit and ripening of actions well done or ill, then here and now in this life I shall be free from hostility, affliction, and anxiety, and I shall live happily."
- The Buddha (culled from The Kalama Sutra Book 3)

The concept of reincarnation seems to provide excuses for people who do not want to be responsible for their own actions; because their actions and inactions can always be blamed upon an act of retribution brought-forward from a past life.

Gautama Siddhartha Buddha here implies that if [one lives as if] there is neither a [hereafter] nor a [reincarnation due to karma] then one can be free from the troubles of Dukkha [hassles of this life] - knowing that he is fully responsible for eliminating Tanha (inordinate desires) from his present life and all the outcomes of that life will fully depend on him.
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by mnwankwo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
Dulcet7:

The concept of reincarnation seems to provide excuses for people who do not want to be responsible for their own actions; because their actions and inactions can always be blamed upon an act of retribution brought-forward from a past life.

On the contrarily, an experience of reincarnation will awaken one to personal responsibility. Reincarnation is based on the foundation that you need several earth lives to imbibe the will of God on earth as well as on the concept that you reap what you sow. Thus God has granted us with the ability to choose our fate through the God given ability of free will. If you do not like yam that you are currently eating but want rice, then sow rice. One of the problems with some people with regard to reincarnation is to think only in the sense of former earth lives and yet a proper understanding of reincarnation involve an understanding that your actions and inaction in your present life will not only influence and shape the threads of fate arising from former earth lives but shape your present as and  well as your future fate.  But most importantly the primary purpose of reincarnation is to experience the laws of God on earth and let these laws be an integral part of your spirit. How can a student who failed an exam and was permitted to repeat the same exam but failed again blame his failure on the repeated exam on the fact that the school offered him the opportunity to repeat the exam. Did the school offer him the opportunity to repeat the exam so that he will fail or they provided him the opportunity as an extra aid so that he can pass the exam and move on to the next class? Best Wishes

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by nuclearboy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
@m_nwankwo:

Thank you. Whist not fully convinced yet on the idea and workings of reincarnation, I must admit your presentation is very impressive & Dulcet's input plus your take again on that also were illuminating.

I look forward to such time as you decide to make plain this thing you call a "comprehensive picture of your perception of the origins of man". Knowing how you see the beginning will likely aid in understanding these things more.

Thanks again
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by mnwankwo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
nuclearboy:

@m_nwankwo:

Thank you. Whist not fully convinced yet on the idea and workings of reincarnation, I must admit your presentation is very impressive & Dulcet's input plus your take again on that also were illuminating.

I look forward to such time as you decide to make plain this thing you call a "comprehensive picture of your perception of the origins of man". Knowing how you see the beginning will likely aid in understanding these things more.

Thanks again

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed discussing with you. I will  one day offer  details of my perception on the origin of man as well as his first birth on earth  to you either here on nairaland or outside of it. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by justcool(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
M_nwankwo has done a marvelous job on this thread as well as in the earlier thread that prompted Pastor AIO to create this thread. May the almighty reward m_nwankwo abundantly for the explanations that he has given here.

In addition to the explanations that m_nwankwo gave about the alleged injustice of a baby dying at childhood, I just want expand or explore more scenarios that could have been the reason why a baby dies at childhood.

Sometimes it takes a terrible blow of fate to awaken a human soul that is asleep or about to fall asleep. The psychic shock of the death on one’s child is sometimes all that a soul needs to awaken. A woman who has closed herself to the promptings from the beyond or her spirit may already, years earlier, have placed her herself on the path to this accident; even years before she got pregnant, she was already on the path to this accident, which she would not be able to avoid since she has closed herself to the warnings and promptings of her spirit and guide. A few years before the accident this woman becomes pregnant, out of love for this woman, a soul in the beyond is permitted to incarnate; this soul(the soul of the child) perhaps needs to experience death on earth in-order to redeem some guilt.

Now on the fateful day, the accident happens and the woman survives it but the child she carries in her arms does not make it. This woman is hit by a terrible blow of fate, how much she loved this child who the ruthless hands of fate has snatched from her. She cries, men rack their brains asking “where is the justice of God, if an innocent child could be allowed to perish in such an accident?”

This question, as lamentable as it sounds, already implies a great gift of love; for if men would seek the answer for it with their spirits and not just their brains, they will find the Truth. Hence, this accident presents the people around with an impetus to search for the Truth, to search for the justice of God; people who otherwise would have remained like animals satisfying only their physical needs and hence end up in spiritual death.

The great sorrow that this woman feels is also a great gift of love, for such sorrow may force her to seek comfort in the arms of God, if she allows this sorrow to make an impression on her spirit. Sorrow has the power to stir our innermost beings; it stirs our hitherto slumbering spirits, and whenever the spirits is stirred the longing for God is experienced. Sorrowful experiences are often very life changing. Henceforth this woman may never look at a child (whether hers or not) with indifference anymore. For each child would remind her of the one she lost, such a woman may love children more than one who never lost a child. For, by having lost a child, she now knows that value of having one, and the value of love; for like the saying goes, “you never know the value of what you have until you lose it.”

Thus this accident presents this woman an opportunity to make light years of spiritual progress; such progress would only insure if she opens her soul to the experience and let it come to light in her intuitive perception. On the other hand, if she closes her soul to it and seeks only to find the solution in her brain, she may slide down to the abyss of hatred and hence slide further down spiritually.

Thus its up to us, what to do with our experiences.

The soul of the child, on the other hand, is no less blessed, for by dying as a baby, it has redeemed a guilt that had prevented it from ascending spiritually. This guilt may have necessitated that this soul die a very slow and painful death on earth as an adult. But due to its repentance, it is allowed to die as a child, a quick and almost painless death.

There is nothing like bad experience; when it comes to experiences, the concept of good or bad is solely invented by the human mind. If we adjust ourselves aright to the laws of God, we will gain from every experience that comes our way. Even when people decide to harm us, it is up to us to allow it to harm us or derive good from it. When it comes to the laws of God, injustice is out of the question; for Justice and Love are the very fabric with which creation and its laws are made of. To one who lives according to the laws of God, every sorrow means progress.

This is just one scenario; there are countless scenarios that can result in the death of an innocent child. But in each case injustice, as coming from the laws of God, is out of the question. In reality there is nothing like an undeserved fate. Injustice is only done by man, never God or the laws of God; and even when man does you the alleged injustice, it is up to you whether to allow it to harm you or strengthen, mature and purify you further.
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by mnwankwo(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2011
justcool:

M_nwankwo has done a marvelous job on this thread as well as in the earlier thread that prompted Pastor AIO to create this thread. May the almighty reward m_nwankwo abundantly for the explanations that he has given here.

Hi justcool. Thanks for your kind words and prayers. Stay blessed.
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by PastorAIO: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
nuclearboy:

Pastor:

You say you've thought about the phenomenon and have an opinion on it. Could you please present this "theory" of yours especially why you say it "cannot" be denied?

Okay, but first we have to look carefully at what we mean by Identity. What is an identity? This is important because to say that you are a person that has lived previously you are making some heavy statements about Identity.

I don't have much time at the minute but let us start by looking about the various philosophical ideas on Identity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_identity_%28philosophy%29

This is important to understanding my position. Read through the wiki article and I will discuss it with you maybe later tonight or tomorrow.
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by InesQor(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
Dulcet7:

"But if there is no other world and there is no fruit and ripening of actions well done or ill, then here and now in this life I shall be free from hostility, affliction, and anxiety, and I shall live happily."
- The Buddha (culled from The Kalama Sutra Book 3)

Dulcet7:

Gautama Siddhartha Buddha here implies that if [one lives as if] there is neither a [hereafter] nor a [reincarnation due to karma] then one can be free from the troubles of Dukkha [hassles of this life] - knowing that he is fully responsible for eliminating Tanha (inordinate desires) from his present life and all the outcomes of that life will fully depend on him.

^^^^^

Pastor AIO:

Okay, but first we have to look carefully at what we mean by Identity.  What is an identity?  This is important because to say that you are a person that has lived previously you are making some heavy statements about Identity. 

I don't have much time at the minute but let us start by looking about the various philosophical ideas on Identity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_identity_%28philosophy%29

This is important to understanding my position.  Read through the wiki article and I will discuss it with you maybe later tonight or tomorrow.

Pastor AIO, I know you have done a little justice on the "The Egg" thread, but are you ready to discuss this in greater detail now?
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
any proof to back it up? all am reading is just theories. we need more down to earth proof of reincarnation

My thought is that the originators of the reincarnation theory didn't understand the complexities of the human DNA and how it can affect a person's makeup. My mum use to tell me her people regarded her as her late great grand mother because she looked just like her, had a scar on her tommy like her, sounded like her etc but science has shown it all comes down to the human DNA intermingling along the ancestral lines which dates back to thousands and thousands of years.
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by FXKing2012(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2012
Reincarnation is a lie of the devil and is not supported by the Bible. So ditch the notion!
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by mnwankwo(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

Reincarnation is a lie of the devil and is not supported by the Bible. So ditch the notion!

Hi FXKing2012. Please, kindly explain how reincarnation is a a lie of the devil. Best Wishes.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

Absolutely true.

The bible says there are people who are forever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of truth, primarily because of pride in their own wisdom.

"always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith.[/b]But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men." - [b]2 Timothy 3:7
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by Gentleme1: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Frosbel,

How does your bible quotation concern the topic at hand. Didnt your bible teach you to learn in silence
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by mnwankwo(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2012
frosbel:

Absolutely true.

Hi Frosbel. Please, kindly explain how it is absolutely true that reincarnation is a lie of the devil. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2012
m_nwankwo:

Hi Frosbel. Please, kindly explain how it is absolutely true that reincarnation is a lie of the devil. Stay blessed.

Reincarnation suggests that when we die, we return to the earth in one form or the other.

This position is not supported by the bible.

In bible terms, when we die , we either go to hades to await judgement if we were sinners on earth or we go to heaven to be with the saints and of course awaiting the final judgement.

Let me clarify with this verse of scripture.

"Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt" - Daniel 12:2

The scriptures are so so simple, we should take them at face value and not try to interject various meanings into them for the sake of theological argument.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by buzugee(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
YES THERE IS REINCARNATION. you reincarnate back into the world every 3rd or fourth generation. the sins you committed in prior generation, you will pay for the next time around you come on earth. this is why the lord EMPHATICALLY says that the sins of the father will be repaid by the children in the 3rd or 4th generation. thats because it is you coming back in the 3rd or 4th generation. yes you. you reading this right now. yes you. EXODUS 34 VS 7 - NUMBERS 14 VS 18 - DEUTERONOMY 5 VS 9- EXODUS 20 VS 5 . and here is a question posed by a disciple that seals the stamp on reincarnation JOHN 9 VS 1-3

CASE CLOSED. JURORS DISMISSED  grin

and in between reincarnations what happens to your spirit ? it goes back to the lord to rest while waiting for the next deployment (ecclesiastes 12 vs 7)
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by mnwankwo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2012
frosbel:

Reincarnation suggests that when we die, we return to the earth in one form or the other.

This position is not supported by the bible.

In bible terms, when we die , we either go to hades to await judgement if we were sinners on earth or we go to heaven to be with the saints and of course awaiting the final judgement.

Let me clarify with this verse of scripture.

"Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt" - Daniel 12:2
The scriptures are so so simple, we should take them at face value and not try to interject various meanings into them for the sake of theological argument.

Hi Frosbel. Thanks for your answer. However you have not explained how reincarnation is the lie of the devil. You just quoted biblical verses. In all my posts on reincarnation, I have never used biblical passages to support reincarnation. Thus quoting the bible passages as evidence against reincarnation does not mean anything to me. But if your understanding is that anything that is not in your bible is from the devil, then I respect that but completely disagree with such a notion. I know that the will of God is indelibly branded in all creations of God and only by experiencing all creations will one come to an understanding of reincarnation. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by FXKing2012(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2012
buzugee:

YES THERE IS REINCARNATION. you reincarnate back into the world every 3rd or fourth generation. the sins you committed in prior generation, you will pay for the next time around you come on earth. this is why the lord EMPHATICALLY says that the sins of the father will be repaid by the children in the 3rd or 4th generation. thats because it is you coming back in the 3rd or 4th generation. yes you. you reading this right now. yes you. EXODUS 34 VS 7 - NUMBERS 14 VS 18 - DEUTERONOMY 5 VS 9- EXODUS 20 VS 5 . and here is a question posed by a disciple that seals the stamp on reincarnation JOHN 9 VS 1-3

CASE CLOSED. JURORS DISMISSED  grin

and in between reincarnations what happens to your spirit ? it goes back to the lord to rest while waiting for the next deployment (ecclesiastes 12 vs 7)

I was moved to tears after reading your post and I couldnt help but comment on your utterly stupid post. It amazes me that such stupidity and myopia still exist in our society. And pls dont even mention the Bible anymore cos your interpretation of it brings shame to anyone who is a Christian. I dont pray to ever come in contact wt someone like u.

m_nwankwo:

Hi Frosbel. Thanks for your answer. However you have not explained how reincarnation is the lie of the devil. You just quoted biblical verses. In all my posts on reincarnation, I have never used biblical passages to support reincarnation. Thus quoting the bible passages as evidence against reincarnation does not mean anything to me. But if your understanding is that anything that is not in your bible is from the devil, then I respect that but completely disagree with such a notion. I know that the will of God is indelibly branded in all creations of God and only by experiencing all creations will one come to an understanding of reincarnation. Stay blessed.

Reincarnation is supposed to be a spiritual process, so how can u explain it without reference to a spiritual book. And the only true spiritual book is the Bible becos it is the Word of God.
The Bible says we only die once, then after that it's judgement. You may have striking resemblance with your forefathers as a result of genes, it has nothing to do with reincarnation.
Let this stupidity end here and now pls!
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by mnwankwo(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

Reincarnation is supposed to be a spiritual process, so how can u explain it without reference to a spiritual book. And the only true spiritual book is the Bible becos it is the Word of God.
The Bible says we only die once, then after that it's judgement. You may have striking resemblance with your forefathers as a result of genes, it has nothing to do with reincarnation.

Hi FXKing2012. Thanks for your comment. It is your choice to hold the bible as the word of God and I respect that. But you have to understand (if you can) that your own religious views have no effect on cosmic events or realities. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
m_nwankwo:

Hi FXKing2012. Thanks for your comment. It is your choice to hold the bible as the word of God and I respect that. But you have to understand (if you can) that your own religious views have no effect on cosmic events or realities. Stay blessed.

You are having a laugh, right !! grin grin grin
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by FXKing2012(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
m_nwankwo:

Then pls tell me what shapes cosmic events cos I really wanna know. Pls tell me how the universe and everything in it came into existence cos u seem to have the answer.
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by mnwankwo(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

Then pls tell me what shapes cosmic events cos I really wanna know. Pls tell me how the universe and everything in it came into existence cos u seem to have the answer.

Hi FXKing2012. The will of God determines and shapes all cosmic events and this will of God has nothing to do with what men generally regard as religion or organised religion to be more accurate. I am permitted to have a knowing perception of the working of the will of God and I do gladly offer my perception when I sense that the seeker is genuine with his or her request. My perception is that your questions have not arisen out of the genuine desire to consider my perception of the will of God. Thus I will not answer your questions. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by buzugee(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

I was moved to tears after reading your post and I couldnt help but comment on your utterly silly post. It amazes me that such stupidity and myopia still exist in our society. And pls dont even mention the Bible anymore cos your interpretation of it brings shame to anyone who is a Christian. I dont pray to ever come in contact wt someone like u.

the word is not meant for everyone. scripture says only a third will be saved while two thirds will be perished.
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by FXKing2012(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2012
m_nwankwo:

Hi FXKing2012. The will of God determines and shapes all cosmic events and this will of God has nothing to do with what men generally regard as religion or organised religion to be more accurate. I am permitted to have a knowing perception of the working of the will of God and I do gladly offer my perception when I sense that the seeker is genuine with his or her request. My perception is that your questions have not arisen out of the genuine desire to consider my perception of the will of God. Thus I will not answer your questions. Stay blessed.

I never knew u are a self-proclaimed prophet, thought u wanted to intellectualize. I'm outta here. . .
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by Joagbaje(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2012
m_nwankwo:

It's not reincarnation that is of the devil . Reincarnation does not exist to start with. It's the doctrine of reincarnation that is of the devil.
Though we can deny the fact that some claimed to have been on earth before . It's a demonic programming.
Re: Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2012
Joagbaje:

It's not reincarnation that is of the devil . Reincarnation does not exist to start with. It's the doctrine of reincarnation that is of the devil.
Though we can deny the fact that some claimed to have been on earth before . It's a demonic programming.
What's the difference between 'reincarnation' and 'doctrine of reincarnation', semantics?

@all who claim to be Christians:
I have following the recent reincarnation themed threads for a while. I wonder if these verses do 'support' or at least acknowledge reincarnation.

When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?" They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets." "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Matthew 16:15-16

Matthew 17
10 The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”
11 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.
12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.”
13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Faith Healers and Miracle worker Will Pass Being Subjected To Scrutiny? / Even "Angels" Will Fall / I Need Answers From Christians , Muslin's And New Age Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.