Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? (9262 Views)

How Do You Eat Your Mango? (Photos) / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
As for me na to call my oga's wife this evening to inform her of my strange visit tomorrow,
I would like to eat jollof rice but a no sabi cook am.

My place is somehow rural so forget of mistabig thomas cuk, captain cuk or shikin repoblik.

My neighbors?? Well, they will definitely serve me food but i dont tink i would be able to devour it reason bn that it wont be spicy/peppery(i am a yoruba man abeg, i need pepper grin ) the one i ate last year na hmmmmm, if not for tomtom.

Abeg woman good ooh grin

If u get money and ur wife dey around, happy xmas

If u get money and ur woman no dey, u no con sabi cook join..happy weekend sir, TGIF grin

If u no get money and food no dey, happy public holiday sir

If u get food but money no dey... happy children day ooh grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by helinues: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
My house now.

Infact, not stepping anywhere tomorrow..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by KingDash: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
My girl's house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:
My house now.

a fo no comot but my girl no dey and me a no fit dey drag my JT ontop gas upandan

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by helinues: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
a fo no comot but my girl no dey and me a no fit dey drag my JT ontop gas upandan

My laziness never reach the stage of not being able to cook. The food wey I go put inside my belle, replenish the dying cells .

I think I should be going for Sweet potatoes with fried eggs in the morning.. Con add bananas and Avocado join... Stepping it down with tick milk

For evening, I already bought Tilapias tonight, na to samma that with maize meal at night. Lobatan,Xmas don do itself.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by MJBOLT: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
on planet Earth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by fati2001(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
my house.

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

My laziness never reach the stage of not being able to cook. The food wey I go put inside my belle, replenish the dying cells .

I think I should be going for Sweet potatoes with fried eggs in the morning.. Con add bananas and Avocado join... Stepping it down with tick milk

For evening, I already bought Tilapias tonight, na to samma that with maize meal at night. Lobatan,Xmas don do itself.. grin
wait shocked shocked shocked

Are u a man or woman??

Only women get tym for all these na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by superintendents(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:
My house now.
bosssss...

#RESPECT

2 Likes

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by superintendents(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
roaming on the street of Lagos...God go bring Wetin I go eat if daybreak..

grin

11 Likes

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by helinues: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
wait shocked shocked shocked

Are u a man or woman??

Only women get tym for all these na

grin cheesy

There are some things no one can ever do for you

Sleep on your behalf
Urinate on your behalf
Defecate on your behalf
Eat on your behalf..

You see that food aspect heh, I don't joke with it. I understand the important of food in the body hence maintaining my stature. You can't really differentiate between my last 10 years photos and the recent ones.. All thanks to nutritional foods

Awa eyan Pharrell Williams

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Typicool8(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hmmm
Shebi na person wey get food go chop, na to just continue the hunger strike wey I don embark on for how many days now cry

3 Likes

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

grin cheesy

There are some things no one can ever do for you

Sleep on your behalf
Urinate on your behalf
Defecate on your behalf
Eat on your behalf..

You see that food aspect heh, I don't joke with it. I understand the important of food in the body hence maintaining my stature. You can't really differentiate between my last 10 years photos and the recent ones.. All thanks to nutritional foods

Awa eyan Pharrell Williams
abeg teach me ur nutritional supplements and schedule, i also want to improve my stature, i joke with food alot, infact i dont usually remember that i have not eaten not until i see someone eating, its dat bad, my gal don complain taya but a no dey ever change grin.

Btw, u never answer my question

4 Likes

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Typicool8:
Hmmm
Shebi na person wey get food go chop, na to just continue the hunger strike wey I don embark on for how many days now cry
are u on several days fasting and prayer??
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Typicool8(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
are u on several days fasting and prayer??
Not at all boss I'm just managing myself cos no money to even buy food
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by wumi2017(f): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kashamadupe
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Us way no dey celebrate Christmas, make we sit down for one corner dey look.

11 Likes

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Typicool8:

Not at all boss I'm just managing myself cos no money to even buy food
chai

Wahala wa o
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin grin
wumi2017:
Kashamadupe
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by helinues: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
abeg teach me ur nutritional supplements and schedule, i also want to improve my stature, i joke with food alot, infact i dont usually remember that i have not eaten not until i see someone eating, its dat bad, my gal don complain taya but a no dey ever change grin.

Btw, u never answer my question

I be guy oo.. I dey try for cooking actually and most are self taught.

I eat twice in a day.
No repetition of food for days.
I love to eat my food when still hot

Bananas- Most radioactive fruits, very good for the body.

Avocados- If you cut it into 2 and the weather is friendly, it would still look fresh after 3 days.. Just an idea of how such will replenish your cells

Ginger- I love to add that to stew, it kills over taste of Maggi's

I Always go for what I feel like eating not what is available..

Milk, fruit juice, enough drinking of water

Outside foods, count me out most especially eatery foods. Majority are undone foods, the chickens, the burgers e.t.c

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
Us way no dey celebrate Christmas, make we sit down for one corner dey look.
Habeebat why are u not celebrating xmas??

Eni odun balaye lo sodun na

In Yorubaland na everybody dey celebrate sallah ooh as everyone dey take celebrate xmas

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Typicool8(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=OlawaleBammie post=108787912]chai

Wahala wa o[/quote
Big time.God help us in this country
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Typicool8(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
chai

Wahala wa o
Gan ni.God help us all
You can help as well nothing is small
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

I be guy oo.. I dey try for cooking actually and most are self taught.

I eat twice in a day.
No repetition of food for days.
I love to eat my food when still hot

Bananas- Most radioactive fruits, very good for the body.

Avocados- If you cut it into 2 and the weather is friendly, it would still look fresh after 3 days.. Just an idea of how such will replenish your cells

Ginger- I love to add that to stew, it kills over taste of Maggi's

I Always go for what I feel like eating not what is available..

Milk, fruit juice, enough drinking of water

Outside foods, count me out most especially eatery foods. Majority are undone foods, the chickens, the burgers e.t.c
ahhh shocked u be woman abeg

Ginger?? I hate am, a no dey chop

Avocados?? I dont even know what it is, dont let me mistake it for Avogadro grin

And wait, which one be radioactive fruit again?? shocked
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by helinues: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
ahhh shocked u be woman abeg

Ginger?? I hate am, a no dey chop

Avocados?? I dont even know what it is, dont let me mistake it for Avogadro grin

And wait, which one be radioactive fruit again?? shocked

If you cook concortion rice with full ingredients con add ginger, Oh boy
You go bite your tongues.

The bananas apart from the potassium derived from it, it emits high level of radioactive which according to me connect one with cosmos cos radioactive materials are not that many on earth, there journey is far.

Avocados is not actually common in Nigeria. Read about the benefits and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Habeebat why are u not celebrating xmas??

Eni odun balaye lo sodun na

In Yorubaland na everybody dey celebrate sallah ooh as everyone dey take celebrate xmas
that one na for Yorubaland na, no be for Hausa land.
But no worry, I go still chop Christmas rice grin cheesy
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

If you cook concortion rice with full ingredients con add ginger, Oh boy
You go bite your tongues.

The bananas apart from the potassium derived from it, it emits high level of radioactive which according to me connect one with cosmos cos radioactive materials are not that many on earth, there journey is far.

Avocados is not actually common in Nigeria. Read about the benefits and thank me later

Ok, but that banana and its radioactivity, a go like know the importance of the rays it emits
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by OlawaleBammie: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
that one na for Yorubaland na, no be for Hausa land.
But no worry, I go still chop Christmas rice grin cheesy

Omo, na to pass backyard go second Street sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by helinues: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Ok, but that banana and its radioactivity, a go like know the importance of the rays it emits

It's a very good energy source to our body cells.. It awakens some of the dying cells before their final death.

You might be wondering why after bath, the towel still get dirty, those are the dying cells

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Worst Cooking Mistake Ever! / Does Anyone Has The Recipe For Ewedu? / How Do I Treat My Pile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.