Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones (3586 Views)

Wheel Of Time, The New Game Of Thrones Fantasy Fiction (Free download) / Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 / Jon Snow And Daenerys Finally Do It In Episode 7 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
If you have not seen this...you are dulling big time!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBgiMD0KL3s&t=8s
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by marvellously(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omor I swear the movie is blast, cant wait for the other seasons to be released

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
You no dey okay
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
You no dey okay

GOT fan spotted
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2021
This show is not even comparable to the worst seasons of GoT. It has poor acting, poor cgi and is not faithful to the source material.

7 Likes

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2021
sucess001:

GOT fan spotted

Am a fan of good movie.

And am done seeing season 1 of wheel of Time.

It's an insult to say it's better than GOT. E no even near good as Chimera.. talkless of GOT

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
This show is not even comparable to the worst seasons of GoT. It has poor acting, poor cgi and is not faithful to the source material.

Utter lack of suspense and foes

2 Likes

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Utter lack of suspense and foes
It has interested me enough to consider reading the book series which I am told is miles better.
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
You no dey okay
GOT fan spotted
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
It has interested me enough to consider reading the book series which I am told is miles better.

The story is incredible but it was just laid to us bare.
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by 2dominate: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2021
So you dey watch movie cool
NeoWanZaeed:
You no dey okay
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Tinububalls: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
What an insult to GOT.
You can compare it to teenwolf but never I repeat NEVER to GOT.
WITH THEIR CHILDISH MAGIC AND STORYLINE.

5 Likes

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tinububalls:
What an insult to GOT.
You can compare it to teenwolf but never I repeat NEVER to GOT.
WITH THEIR CHILDISH MAGIC AND STORYLINE.

Baba say na childish magic
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by MJBOLT: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
I've not seen WOT but the reviews generally have been average,GOT no be anybody mate abeg.

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2021
MJBOLT:
I've not seen WOT but the reviews generally have been average,GOT no be anybody mate abeg.

See it first.

That's how they said GOT was as good as Spartacus

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by MJBOLT: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2021
nobody ever said GOT was as good as Spartacus besides Spartacus was never good.

sucess001:

See it first.

4 Likes

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by 100naira(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2021
sucess001:

See it first.

are you saying that Spartacus was better than GOT?

2 Likes

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2021
100naira:
are you saying that Spartacus was better than GOT?

Nope. I never said so.

They were not on the same level to be compared.

Spartacus was the GOAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2021
MJBOLT:
nobody ever said GOT was as good as Spartacus besides Spartacus was never good.

Ehn..it was never good no mean say Spartacus was GOT mate
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by MJBOLT: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2021
when Spartacus bags just 0.5% of GOT accolades,call me undecided

sucess001:

Ehn..it was never good no mean say Spartacus was GOT mate
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by phr0nesis(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2021
GOT thrones had a very terrible final season but please make no mistake comparing it with WOT (or Spartacus that one baba is mentioning up there). Wheel of time has the potential to be very good but for now, it is no where near Game of thrones
Wheel of time should be compared with Witcher instead

2 Likes

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
MJBOLT:
when Spartacus bags just 0.5% of GOT accolades,call me undecided

It's not about accolades bros. It's not even close
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Jokerman(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Is there time travel in wheel of time?

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by mach7(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wheel of Time at present isn't close to Game of Thrones.

It has a good screenplay and the adaptation from the books have been fair. But, the acting and CGI have been below par.

They also didn't develop the Characters enough for the viewers to know their motivations or how exactly the 5 were linked to the Dragon Reborn.

Fingers crossed for the second season sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by zanieike: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Wheel of Time is a terrible show. It wrecks of bad writing. No character development, cringe scenes. It isn't even faithful to the books.

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Deicide: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
I stopped at episode 3 the show was trash

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 3:58am On Jan 01, 2022
Deicide:
I stopped at episode 3 the show was trash

Watch everything before you judge it
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Deicide: 5:11am On Jan 01, 2022
sucess001:

Watch everything before you judge it
No need to watch it. Ok, the 3 episode I watched was Trash. Are you ok now?
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Unseen(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Finished the entire Season One yesterday.
I will never waste my data downloading Season Two.

And to think that someone actually compared this trash with Game of Thrones.....
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Who else knows a good classic movie to watch?
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Unseen:
Finished the entire Season One yesterday.
I will never waste my data downloading Season Two.

And to think that someone actually compared this trash with Game of Thrones.....

Just say you are a GOT fan
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Skidooooo: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
sucess001:

See it first.

YOU are not serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Action Movies / Ini Edo's New Movie -i 'll Take My Chances / Join The Big Bad Boss Tv For Entertainment Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.