Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Is Like I Get Full Easily This Days, Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Like I Get Full Easily This Days, Help (181 Views)

I Get Tired Easily This Days / Stroke Is Common With Young And Old This Days / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Like I Get Full Easily This Days, Help by Volksguys1985: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
I'm a guy that eat much, not over eat but to my capacity, but recently i get full easily even with small food, help what can i do? Though am a tiny guy, my worry now is i waste alot of food because i don't eat like before.
Re: Is Like I Get Full Easily This Days, Help by Volksguys1985: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wowif:
Go and deworm yourself

Do you need a loan this Festive period for Christmas celebration or for business purpose or for personal need then I'm glad to inform you that you get a loan from Polaris bank even if you don't have an account with the bank. You can get between 50k to 2 million naira without collateral and less paper work with a monthly interest rate of just 2% for a duration of up to 8 months repayment period. This information is completely free and I'm not charging for it or collecting any fee before you can get the loan. If interested, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below to chat me up

http://.us/w/?c=a5ac58
thanks, this your loan of Polaris and kudi bank abi, ok continue

(1) (Reply)

Three Signs Of Seminal Vesiculitis Need Your Attention / Healthy Looks / 4 Things To Know About Pelvic Laparoscopy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.