Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) (54863 Views)

Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / How Countries Voted At UN Resolution On Israel/palestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Doglove91: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dem no dey tell deaf man say war don start.

Good for him. The earlier the better grin cheesy kiss
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by blamingthedevil: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
He should be arrested to defacing public property. He might be a member of lunatic PDP
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=Victim13 post=109055399]New year reolution is totally TRASH

It hardly works[/quote
Don't underestimate the power of faith and determination . cool
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Omicron007: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Trevor007007(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

I see you engaging in more quickies more than before in 2022

This, I've seen.

Falseprophet, hope I tried angry
Falseprophet1 is still thinking of what to reply you, or he is still busy in the other room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by mirrakk(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
The writer probably walks past that spot regularly and maybe smokes there often. Reason he wrote it there to keep it as a reminder. Good step. May God help him

2 Likes

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by topekka(f): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
I hope he stick to his promise
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Kaolaniyi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

This, I've seen.

quicky master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Bifwoli: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

2022 is the year we give up on a lot of negativies. I reject them with my whole body and mind.
So that means Nigeria will be 100% corruption free in 2022 ?
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Someone abi you? Nice one though
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Eyecleanser44(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
OmegaAutos:

Edo dey try for drink but respect Lagos oo, every corner na joints, every for streets, men go gather seats, where two or three are gathered there is beer in the midst of them all.

emekachainz media house go surely make your business blow and that one na assurance......

Starz825:

Oga...he doesn't matter..
At some point in wizkid's career, he had self doubt too before he blow
So na Normal thing
What he need is to keep pushing and keep believing in God regardless that's all.

Depressed101:
dey here for nairaland dey feel yourself, no go beg mcs to smuggle your name into performing artistes on shows, with little money

with emekachainz advertising media ventures you go surely blow in no time in music.....

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nice
But Nigeria brewing nor even fit organise or sponsore any concert for Benin city

Funny enough na we south south dey drink the beer well well pass
Especially Edo state

If you doubt go and meet all these companies selling beer let them release the statistics

Edo state dey beat all other state hands down for the buying of these alcoholic drinks

Nigerian brewing company dey plan to meet with emekachainz so dem go fit advertise sell well for Lagos.....

Lagos na the No 1 hotspot for drinks and alchohols.....

emekachainz fit help dem sell over 50+ million shayo bottles in under just 2 weeks....

even if dbanj and psquare dem won resurrect their dead careers,
i dey tell you say emekachainz fit help them.....
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Flamees(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

This, I've seen.

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Mvena(f): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na so e go be

1 Like

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by salt1: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
suffering:
He has already failed. I feel this is OP’s doing. This is Nairaland, sha, nobody asks questions.

I can see the level of desperation. The person is saying may train kill him if he goes back to smoking
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Naijanascam: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Written by one of the urchins that specializes in hanging onto moving trains ..,....if you dare snap them and they catch you... just say your last prayers
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Promise47(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
No more olosho I'm broke because of them cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Flamees(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
1950Mack:
I pray so....when he perceive mj now resolution go change grin

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by ekukeku(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
He should be arrested to defacing public property. He might be a member of lunatic PDP

What's dis one saying bayii undecided
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Promise47(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
I want to be a Professional boxer
I want to be Rich more than sugar ray Robinson and Floyd Mayweather
I want to be the greatest boxer the world has ever known

1 Like

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by wamide042(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
He was still smoking while writing this.
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Samfloxin(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
The year to say "I do-i do"
By the grace of God
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by moneyissweet(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
I do? Na now your problem go start.

DispatcherLagos:
The year to say "I do-i do"
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by TheGift: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
incogni2o:
FP Material

lalasticlala

OP, Hope that's not you grin

Mine is to be more accomodating and Loving in the Family, To have a larger heart, and not get easily triggered.

Cos me I still dey learn for this Marraige things oh

This is a good one. See those triggers as a challenge and use as a tool, to become a better version of you.

1 Like

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by TheGift: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Promise47:
I want to be a Professional boxer
I want to be Rich more than sugar ray Robinson and Floyd Mayweather
I want to be the greatest boxer the world has ever known

And Who says you can’t? Please, Go for it!!!! Aim for the stars. I am saying a special prayer for you. All the best.
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by hopexter(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Just broke mine 30 mins ago, couldn’t hold myself cry cry
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by osejie17(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
NO MORE VIRTUAL
Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by makavellidon: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Hope sey no be bobrisky u wan give me like dis
op wetin dey happen now i beg u no take bobrisky because that guy na bad luck i urge you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) by Promise47(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
TheGift:

And Who says you can’t? Please, Go for it!!!! Aim for the stars. I am saying a special prayer for you. All the best.
yes Sir please help Sir the only thing I need now is gloves (8k) and my boxing club is in Lagos Paramount boxing club oshiod Lagos please Sir help ur son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day, Hours After Wedding / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.