Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Life On The Brink... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Life On The Brink... (415 Views)

Levy: You'll Regret Your Life On Thursday— Anambra Vigilante Threatens Residents / Man Ended His Life On A Life Poll While Doing Stunt At A Party (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life On The Brink... by wishful088: 2:04am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.
Re: My Life On The Brink... by muheeb01(m): 2:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmm this country ehnnn..God will surely come through for your family,it's not easy but there's light at the end of the tunnel....abeg use any contraceptives or family planning at least for now till when you are more bouyant abeg.....

Check my signature and my profile for my work,my office is in oyo town...
Re: My Life On The Brink... by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 25, 2021
Bros
I don see dz same post,words for words like 5times now with different moniker

Wetin dey occur na
Pls be calming down ooo

Wishful088
Mountainrush101
Lostandfound198
Karlnomarx
Altoremorse
And many more
Haba!!
Re: My Life On The Brink... by wishful088: 3:41am On Dec 25, 2021
Okay Sir

muheeb01:
Hmmm this country ehnnn..God will surely come through for your family,it's not easy but there's light at the end of the tunnel....abeg use any contraceptives or family planning at least for now till when you are more bouyant abeg.....

Check my signature and my profile for my work,my office is in oyo town...

Re: My Life On The Brink... by Irupetepete: 4:16am On Dec 25, 2021
Flahyuq:
Bros
I don see dz same post,words for words like 5times now with different moniker

Wetin dey occur na
Pls be calming down ooo

Wishful088
Mountainrush101
Lostandfound198
Karlnomarx
Altoremorse
And many more
Haba!!
I was about to say same thing..
Diff monikers, same story..
Everybody is going through diff shit right now
Re: My Life On The Brink... by karlnomarx: 4:34am On Dec 25, 2021
That's not entirely true. Stop the mischief... tongue
Re: My Life On The Brink... by Bbbb33: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Commit suicide
End everything
Instead of begging

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

False Alert! Ooni Of Ife's Palace Deny Queen Naomi's Return / Man Behind 29,000 Bitcoin Ponzi Scam Is Arrested In Brazil / Breaking: Aphrodisiac Seller Jaruma Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.