Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians (2841 Views)

Osun Election: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Senator Adeleke / Eid-El-Kabir: Gov. Ugwuanyi Congratulates Muslims / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by OEPHIUS(m): 6:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi congratulates Christians, Nigerians

On the occasion of this year’s Yuletide, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has congratulated Christians, the good people of Enugu State and indeed, all Nigerians on yet another opportunity to celebrate God’s abiding grace and salvation for mankind through the birth of Jesus Christ.

Gov. Ugwuanyi noted that the commemoration of Christ's birth symbolizes God's love for humanity and His faithfulness in sending a Saviour to redeem the world.

The governor, who appreciated God for His goodness and mercies, urged Nigerians to remain steadfast and committed to prayers and other engagements that promote peace, love, unity, security and progress of the country.

While thanking ‘Ndi Enugu’ for their unceasing love, prayers, solidarity, support and goodwill, Gov. Ugwuanyi wished all Nigerians Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

He reassured the people of Enugu State of his firm resolve to continue to serve them with the fear of God, and to sustain the tempo of peace and good governance in the state in spite of all the challenges in the country.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1593752180968341&id=100010007227700

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by dynicks(m): 6:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Una merry Xmas ooo!!

5 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 6:11am On Dec 25, 2021
For people wey get money, today is Christmas
For those who don't have, today is Saturday.....

Where I wan see rice chop now? cry cry cry
Even people for food section are not inviting nairalanders to Come over to their place and eat..... Be like say today na just Saturday for me.. Make í go wash cloth..

Merry Christmas to una wey get money to celebrate am.....

Special greetings to Hresso, Sir GboyegaD, Sir Thorpido, UDUJ, Nedekid (All of them na Men dem be)
Ahnie, pocohantas I sight una.. Merry Xmas..
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun, Dominique.. Merry Xmas

Denrele™ cares

3 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2021
This man no get work, nothing tangible to show, just bulk of eye service women development committee attitude. It is simply unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by Shahogun: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2021
F
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by Antoeni(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2021
Sister Ugwuanyi

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2021
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by Dozie32(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2021
Its well
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by crossfm: 6:15am On Dec 25, 2021
Hehehe.

Ugwuanyi the looting machine. Continue to rule Enugu State on social media, while infrastructures suffer under your watch.

Gov Chime,ndi Enugu miss you.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by God1000(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas nairalanders, please send my rice and chicken
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by SensualMan: 6:18am On Dec 25, 2021
Gburugburu 1.

Better than Sanwo Eko!
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by BruncleZuma: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulates us on what? Not starving wholesale or what.
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by purpulrain: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2021
A merry Xmas to you all
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by wishful088: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Na only Christmas I see...The Merry don lost... undecided

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by RawBitterTruth(m): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2021
dynicks:
Una merry Xmas ooo!!

Christmas is about sharing but this one go give me cough o grin

4 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Happy Birthday Horus!
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by handsomeyinka(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to y'all
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2021
dynicks:
Una merry Xmas ooo!!
I miss this food man..

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by izzyboi(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to you all

Do you have a business and do you want to reach more customers? Post your business now on Awa mart
https://thatnigerianmedic..com/?m=1
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas ⛄ kiss
Wishing you all sweetness and peace
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by MickzyDonald: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas everyone

Contact me to get you FB and TWITTER accounts st affordable price

Check signature to contact me
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by Guepim: 7:03am On Dec 25, 2021

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2021
Where is our chicken Mr Governor?
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by jeff1993: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2021
Show us your infrastructure sir and stop using that stupid gimmick "Enugu is in the hands of God"..... No be God we vote .... Na u we vote!!!!!

Please NL family ..... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill .... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year!!!
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by ZombieTERROR: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2021
I came into Enugu yesterday from Lagos, and i shed tears.

Enugu that I know is no more
i was greeted with potholes inside Enugu Urban, complete infrastructural decay.. and dirt.. the once popular Ogbete holy ghost road looked like a refuse dump.

what the hell is Ugwuanyi doing?... its almost eight years. no blueprint..no legacy .. just media propaganda.

This baboon has gone down in history as the worst Governor in the south East and Nigeria in general..
Even to maintain the roads done by the previous administration is a problem.. passed through New market to State sectariate and all I could see was potholes that can swallow a car..

Enugu State is in the hands of a baboon.
what happened to roadblock.. beautifying the State during Yuletide.. spits.
the likes of Mbaka and chukwuma are there clapping because of brown envelopes.. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by omojeesu(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2021
Jesus is the *Reason* for the Season!

He is God's *Unspeakable Gift* to you & I!

He came into the world *to save sinners*.

Those who *"receive"* Him become "born of God", *"born again"* "children of God" and have "eternal life".

They get *relocated* from the domain of darkness into the Kingdom of God.

He's *coming back again* sooner than later to *evacuate* His own!

*Are you ready for Him?* Will you go with Him?

Blessed are *those who who put their trust in Him*. They shall never be disappointed!

*Happy celebrations!*
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2021
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN/UGM Kill 3 Policemen In Enugu / Another Labour Party House Of Rep Member Sacked In Kaduna / Bandits Kill Four Farmers, Kidnap Eight Others In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.