Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? (14483 Views)

Optimizing Your Website For Online Business Success (part 2) / Online Learning Platform Launch Otutors.com.ng / Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? by Naijatask: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Uchedizzy:
i think i will go for digital marketing, pls how do i go about it

Google offers free courses via https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills/courses

Or you can take some courses on Udemy.com
Re: Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? by Uchedizzy(f): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Naijatask:

Google offers free courses via https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills/courses

Ok, thanks so much
Re: Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? by Uchedizzy(f): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Naijatask:

i dont really know how to combine my work and learning it
Re: Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? by Naijatask: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Uchedizzy:
i dont really know how to combine my work and learning it

It depends on the sort of work you do.

Wish you had a laptop sha, it will be much easier for you.

Anyway, as a student, what I do is to start learning from 9-12am and read my notes from 12-2am.

If you can dedicate just 2hours everyday while learning, trust me. You can start earning as long as you're diligent in your learning journey.
Re: Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? by Uchedizzy(f): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Naijatask:

It depends on the sort of work you do.

Wish you had a laptop sha, it will be much easier for you.

Anyway, as a student, what I do is to start learning from 9-12am and read my notes from 12-2am.

If you can dedicate just 2hours everyday while learning, trust me. You can start earning as long as you're dilig ient in your learning journey.
I use to have laptop but it was stolen, anyways that's by the way, pls how many months will it take me to learn and how do I start earning from it, what is the difference between digital marketing and affiliate marketing, sorry for bothering you with too many questions, am just a novice
Re: Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? by Naijatask: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Uchedizzy:
I use to have laptop but it was stolen, anyways that's by the way, pls how many months will it take me to learn and how do I start earning from it, what is the difference between digital marketing and affiliate marketing, sorry for bothering you with too many questions, am just a novice

Digital marketing involves creating fliers or content for companies for their social media accounts. That is, you even have the chance to manage their social media accounts.

You can create contents and fliers with your phone by using websites like Canva.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, you can start earning in 3 months time once you're diligent in what you do.
Re: Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? by Uchedizzy(f): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Naijatask:

Digital marketing involves creating fliers or content for companies for their social media accounts. That is, you even have the chance to manage their social media accounts.

You can create contents and fliers with your phone by using websites like Canva.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, you can start earning in 3 months time once you're diligent in what you do.
, i really appreciate your help, thank you so much, can you mentor me ,
Re: Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? by Naijatask: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Uchedizzy:
, i really appreciate your help, thank you so much, can you mentor me ,

Wish I could, but I have so much in my hands right now (I'm a final year student). But you can message me on Whatsapp in case you're stuck. The number is on my signature.
Re: Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? by Uchedizzy(f): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Naijatask:

Wish I could, but I have so much in my hands right now (I'm a final year student). But you can message me on Whatsapp in case you're stuck. The number is on my signature.
ok I will add you on wassup
Re: Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? by Shedenbelalanme: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Responsive Design Sucks And Reduces The Mobile Friendliness Of Your Site. / Eyowo Vs Voguepay / How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.