Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos (37893 Views)

Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2021
Hey beautiful people!
We made these beautiful pictures for you; to let u know we love you, we appreciate you, we wish you the best of the season and always!!!
May your life be as sweet and beautiful as these pictures!�❤❤❤
Merry Christmas to you from us all!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX4pb2EI4jR/?utm_medium=copy_link

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by SpatialKing(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2021
Adorable
Merry Christmas

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Tinubuadvocate: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Stupid bloody scammer .only God knows what those children will become in future.

18 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by MarveworldG: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Cute

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Juliusmomoh: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2021
Nice one

Meanwhile

30 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Cute family

My grace might face disgrace if I fail to celebrate Obi Cubana's grace.

Obinna Iyiegbu, I tap into your grace.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Jay5mie: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2021
F**k off angry angry

Everybody gettat angry

12 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Omihanifa: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stupid bloody scammer .only God knows what those children will become in future.

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by MrPADDY(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by chatinent: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2021
Dem don kuku run early morning wake children go call cameraman. Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Jidemoo: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2021
Can't wait to share adorable pictures of me and my own family soon

32 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by slimfit1(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Stop celebrating people that are not creating opportunities for you. These people can create more investment and opportunities in this country but they would rather let you boost their ego stop celebrating rubbish. He can keep his Christmas pictures abeg.
We can't be waiting for foreigners to come here when we have billionaires here. The government can't do much for us. This kind of person needs to step up.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Kwashiman: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Miserable loser, it's obvious you're a unfortunate product of generational poverty and family affliction, that's why you will die a sad little man... and in utter forlorness, pain and frustration.

As for those beautiful kids, I'm sure they won't grow up to be a wretched poverty-stricken bastard like your pathetic self, it's rather sad your useless parents birthed like chromosomal liability like you.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by akezn: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Frustrated product of a leaking condom.

Na them cause your problem?

Tinubuadvocate:

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by WibusJaga: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2021

Na waooh! Na so so Xmas pictures of celebrities go full NL FP today. Abeg na all of us the celebrate the Xmas o. Happy Xmas everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by CaptainAyub: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
oil souper grin
Be like your Igbo tenant buy your papa house come make you tenant grin

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Iamdbull: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2021
V
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by phemmyfour: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2021
Obi is now a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2021
cool
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by GOTVee: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by joelbooks: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Not impressed...
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by BigSarah(f): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
wink
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL.

It's Jesus's birthday mehn.

Time to parry.

Just imagine the below from some Naija youth oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by bluefilm: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Na wa o.

Is the man trying to raise a Football team or what? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by pretydiva(f): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful. I'll be doing this with my kids and hubby soon. So help me God

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

The fever returned??
Who do we call?
A doctor or an exorcist??

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by money121(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by floss(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Chai.... Even on Christmas Day?

You use bad Belle take wake up on Jesus Birthday ?
E be like say on a default you be bitter person, you for just pretend make today pass before you continue with your purpose of coming into this world....well just take am easy on yourself, I believe say obi cubana no use any of your person do blood scam... just rest 4 today, tomorrow you continue.

Happy Christmas, just look for one bar just chill out later in the day.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Naira: Confusion Deepens As CBN Deadline Ends Today / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.