Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family (26338 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month / 'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Jackie Appiah Shares Gorgeous Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Brika: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2021
Nigerian entrepreneur and brand influencer Laura Ikeji Kanu has shared beautiful family Christmas themed-photos on her Instagram page with many people gushing at them, Igbere TV reports.

Captioning the post, Laura Ikeji said prayed that God surprise her fans with what they have been praying for today and beyond.

“Merry Christmas guys. May God surprise u with that you've been praying for today and beyond. We wish u all the good things of life. From my family to urs.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX4lfafMikC/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by EmptyGarden(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2021
See mumu laps! You forgot to write "SPONSORED AD"

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by pyyxxaro: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2021
This her Husband, when she done turn to wateryam

15 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by olasaad(f): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2021
Who is the footballer among the two

22 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Houseofglam7(f): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2021
cool
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by pretydiva(f): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2021
She spoilt the whole thing by revealing her thick thighs that looks like tuber of yam

Cute kids btw

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by DoctorDree(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by alfred007(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Must she expose her thighs to be beautiful?

14 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by lasisi69(f): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by motionarena: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
pyyxxaro:
This her Husband, when she done turn to wateryam

Free yourself from hating bro and u will live a happy life �

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by SocialJustice: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Turkey laps are the best.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Shaolin77: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Can't you just cook ur rice and eat it inside and celebrate with ur family, why always seeking attention, what's the need of snapping pictures with ur family like say you're doing birthday ? And the old man is even encouraging her by standing beside her and taking pictures

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by tempusfugit: 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Have notice na only poor people dey hurry to give birth

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Daniel058(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na wah oo , I wouldn't agree if my wife retain her surname name o!

My surname or I no go gree
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by mrkings84(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
How much is one full chicken lap in your area??
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Hezmatosky: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Its written all over the husband. Wife's infidelity kills slowly lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by WibusJaga: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2021

Would she have died if she didn't expose those stocky thighs?

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Some women can just take rubbish and turn it into something beautiful sha. I applaud her.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by jice(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
yeye. nah leg she come show

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Hezmatosky: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
motionarena:

Free yourself from hating bro and u will live a happy life �
Are u happy like dis?

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by lady2sexy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
pips be positive to your fellow pips for once nah..haba angry

beautiful family smiley
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Igbo amaka.

Make jelosi kee all of you afo-bad there.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by iscom(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wow!
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by IbileIfe: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to her family.
But must she be half naked?
That style of gown and pose copied from another local female celebrity.
Personally I don't like married women who dress like club girls or hookers.
No dignity and no nobility.

10 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by KhingLufem1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas

from all of us at

Lumox Design Studio.

This season, may your hearts and homes be filled with the joy and hope that Christmas brings. May we find ways to share love and hope all through the holidays.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by kinglee007(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Naaaa, this girl no be Linda "blood sister". They no resemble. At all At all.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by motionarena: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hezmatosky:

Are u happy like dis?
Yes bro
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful Family.
Merry Christmas y'all.
Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Call me old fashioned, but I will never pose for a photoshoot with my own wife dressed like that with all that flesh exposed... Never!!!

What am I even saying sef.... My wife can't and won't even dress like that to begin with! In whose house?!!! Mtchewwww!!!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z / Davido Wins Best African Act BET Awards 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.