Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student (24590 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by teddyK(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Boss how is Australia... Heard it's a cold country, can you give me your WhatsApp number?

Ogalanyaidi:
It's a pretty cool country. I'm in Australia and NZ is a good neighbour
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by chiedozie198100: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Check out this website https://sites.google.com/view/cheapschools

Cheap way to study abroad.
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Baruwaaaaa(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Go to Canada

2 Likes

Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by orlaglobal234: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
New Zealand is very expensive country I could remember when i was there few years back before i relocated to Australia coral sea island and very soon I'm moving to Fiji

1 Like

Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Lamanii22(f): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Rocktation:
All I have to say is; Beware of the snakes! Underneath all that serenely beautiful landscape, is a den of snakes and other creatures, purported to have become extinct, waiting for the right human prey to make their comebacks.

Now... This is scary...
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by erico2k2(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Samueltemi337:
I am planing to relocate to New Zealand using the student route.
Want to get a diploma in information technology from Auckland institute of studies.
Is this a good idea?
Dont go that far, go to UK ,US or Canada, 4get the rest.
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by sleek82(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
IgboNiile:
What's it like doing Msc in Canada and also what are the chances of getting good jobs after the program. I need mature answer please . Work life and study life for a guy who wants to resident there maybe marry and make children over there after msc.
if you have the money for MSc, it's the place to be...ofcourse getting a job is sure after your education and becoming a citizen is even easy after your education. (The most important part is tuition, if you have it then you are good to go)
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by sleek82(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
teddyK:
Boss how is Australia... Heard it's a cold country, can you give me your WhatsApp number?

you heard wrong, Australia is not a cold country...you probably mean Canada
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by ManAustin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

And you just forgot to mention it's one of the most expensive places on earth to live in.
I spent a month there some years back. I practically deported myself

Any idea about life and work in Belgium?
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by ManAustin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
ManAustin:

Any idea about life and work in Belgium?
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Hkff: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yes
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Bush2013: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
uote author=Ogalanyaidi post=108851548]

The chances of getting a scholarship here is 10/100.[/quote]really?? What about getting work there as a medical doctor??
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Jaculze(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Canada is expensive

I will check Luxembourg online
dont mind the mumu. Please follow your heart
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by MisterKennedy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rocktation:
All I have to say is; Beware of the snakes! Underneath all that serenely beautiful landscape, is a den of snakes and other creatures, purported to have become extinct, waiting for the right human prey to make their comebacks.

Merry Christmas to you dear
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Ogalanyaidi(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Bush2013:
uote author=Ogalanyaidi post=108851548]

The chances of getting a scholarship here is 10/100.really?? What about getting work there as a medical doctor??

If you're a Nigerian trained Dr U can't work automatically in Australia as a GP. The process could take you some years of studying and exams. I know some Nigerian Dr's who had to go through the Uk

1 Like

Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Ogalanyaidi(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2021
teddyK:

No it's not a cold country. There are two seasons. Winter and summer. Our summer is hotter than Nigeria and our winter is not as cold as Canada, Europe or the Us.

Sorry I can't give you my number at this time but I can provide you with the answers that you'll need. As a suggestion, there are several topics on migration to NZ and Australia on nairaland. Take advantage of them

1 Like

Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Bush2013: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ogalanyaidi:

If you're a Nigerian trained Dr U can't work automatically in Australia as a GP. The process could take you some years of studying and exams. I know some Nigerian Dr's who had to go through the Uk
okay.. any idea of what the pay is like there ? In australia
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Ogalanyaidi(m): 3:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Bush2013:
okay.. any idea of what the pay is like there ? In australia

The pay is huge, can you please utilize Google to get this information. People will get tired of responding if your questions can be obtained from Google. It saves you time and anyone would know that you're serious

2 Likes

Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by KlausMike(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Anything that will take you out of that shithole is a good idea.
You are not going to "hustle" bit really study something that will make you marketable.
Dont be like one my guy. I was almost begging him to leave he used the money to "invest".

same happened with a friend of mine in naija now. In 2018, we both decided and had secured visas to leave naija. He did not travel becos he got cold feet and instead, chose to invest the money. Let's just say he is full of regrets now. I am more than grateful I left for Canada. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by LogicBomb8: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
MizMyColi:

Wrong assertion.
Super wrong assertion.
Do u miss ymodulus?
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Mecka: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I am planing to relocate to New Zealand using the student route.
Want to get a diploma in information technology from Auckland institute of studies.
Is this a good idea?
good day sir, pls can you link me up with a uniben girl who is single? Am currently single and i need a girlfriend seriously.
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by Mrtaye: 6:42pm On May 12, 2023
DeAlphaMale:
Seriously if y'all considering relocation via school route check out these scandavanians their schools are cheap and almost free, GDP per Capita is amazing the only disadvantage is the extreme cold especially Norway
As well as language barrier
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student by DeAlphaMale(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2023
Mrtaye:

As well as language barrier
Most of them are English speakers sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Peter Mbah To Construct Enugu Central Terminal In 12 Months / Trailer And Car Accident At Ogodu Bridge, Lagos / Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.