Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Christmas Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Christmas Story (229 Views)

A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story / My Christmas Ruined By Burglars / My Christmas Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Christmas Story by mediainc: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Christmas is a time for family, a time to see our old friends, siblings and parents.

The warmth, spirit and beauty of Christmas, makes it the popular tradition it is today.
The beauty of Christmas lies also in the season, snow falling, cold chilly nights, with Christmas carols wafting through, to give that serenity, peace and tranquility.

Christmas decoration adds spice to the season
I love Christmas, I relish it, ever since I was a kid, my dad always makes Christmas special for us, I remember always waking up on Christmas day, seeing all the brightly colored lights and Christmas decorations always gives me that heavenly feeling, like I was above with the Angels.

Christmas is important, for your kids, your family and friends, share it with them, make it memorable. We outlined some tips for you, to help you make your holidays memorable.

Set a plan for trips with family: This is important, detail places and activities you will enjoy this Christmas with your family.

Buy gifts early, to avoid the rush: Kids love Christmas, they love the gifts, and yes they believe in Santa Claus, and yes Daddy is Santa, lol. Ensure you buy the gifts early, keep them locked away, and present them under the Christmas tree, make your kids Christmas memorable. Also take advantage of sales discounts, save money on great deals, on Amazon.

Buy a Christmas tree, lights and bunnies for decoration: This is very important, because it instils beautiful memories of Christmas for kids, and these beautiful memories translates into love for parent, so start planting the seeds of love and affection in your child, by showing them love on Christmas.
https://uptownmediainc.com/spending-christmas-the-right-way/

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Alhaji (dr.) Muhammadu Indimi, OFR / FG Approves 14 Days Paternity Leave For Civil Servants. / Kids Games On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.