Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food (1523 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Ocholu: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ina ehhn! Na hunger wan kill me as we speak. Upon say today na Christmas.

I made sure that I gave all my neighbors something earlier today in the spirit of Christmas celebration. I got all of them drinks of different types.

But none of them are yet to give anything. Me that was looking forward to having plenty food because I barely cook as a bachelor. Matter of fact, the last time I cooked was in February. And I refused stocking my house because I felt that food go de at least (my poor calculations).

Wetin make matter worst be say nobody open today. No where to see food buy.

PS: I wasn't expecting anything from any of them, but I felt that seems we're really good neighbors, something must drop at least.

Modified
I have to modify this thread because my neighbor just gave me a very delicious meal and some chicken parts grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by KiNg0G: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
relaxed them dey come.
my own never done self... na till evening.

Alcohol don cover everywhere

1 Like

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by ojun50(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
I will send jumia food, hold on till 6pm

1 Like

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Cerebellum: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kuku say you don't have food to eat.. Haba, dey lie small small nah

The guy even say he give hin neighbor things grin
Take the below as my Christmas gift to you

1 Like

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Ocholu: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
I for no reply you but, know that everybody no be like you.

The guy above me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ocholu:

I made sure that I gave all my neighbors something earlier today in the spirit of Christmas celebration. I got all of them drinks of different types.

But none of them are yet to give anything. Me that was looking forward to having plenty food because I barely cook as a bachelor. Matter of fact, the last time I cooked was in February. And I refused stocking my house because I felt that food go de at least (my poor calculations).

PS: I wasn't expecting anything from any of them, but I felt that seems we're really good neighbors, something must drop at least.
Pele... Bad people!

My neighbours have me raw meat and half a crate of soft drinks... And a few sent cash... tongue

Change your location shapshap! You're entitled to chop your neighbour's Christmas rice and chicken... cry

To think that you treated them well in preparation for today!!! angry
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
So? Make i hotspot you my own?

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Ocholu: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Pele... Bad people!

My neighbours have me raw meat and half a crate of soft drinks... And a few sent cash... tongue

Change your location shapshap! You're entitled to chop your neighbour's Christmas rice and chicken... cry

To think that you treated them well in preparation for today!!! angry

I am definitely moving out. My rent is remaining few months and I can't wait!

Seems you're having a detty December after all. Plus, hope your foreign lover has started processing visa for you?
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lols same experience man. I'm lazy to cook today. My hopes were on my neighbor's food. They're yet to pass me food and am hungry asf
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Awkabigboy: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ocholu:

Have patience most people go to church first before cooking, just like me many are still cooking at the moment
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by snitchbitch: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
bath, wear you church cloth and patronise all of their houses, pretend as if you came to greet them for xmas, after sitting for five minuutes, tell them you are going that you want to visit someone very important in the next street,

before you ckose the dooor, they will surely give you one take away or a bottle of biggy cola

to kill off your situation, dont walk alone, go with a friend, or a jovial one!

MERRY XMAS NAIRALAND!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Cholls(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
snitchbitch:
bath, wear you church cloth and patronise all of their houses, pretend as if you came to greet them for xmas, after sitting for five minuutes, tell them you are going that you want to visit someone very important in the next street,

before you ckose the dooor, they will surely give you one take away or a bottle of biggy cola

MERRY XMAS NAIRALAND!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ocholu:

I am definitely moving out. My rent is remaining few months and I can't wait!

Seems you're having a detty December after all. Plus, hope your foreign lover has started processing visa for you?

Lol... Not really... I got debts and I'm broke! cool

But the Christmas... It's dull af!

And for the lover... That plan is not yet a plan... embarassed

But it's better... Maybe next year.
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Ocholu: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... Not really... I got debts and I'm broke! cool

But the Christmas... It's dull af!

And for the lover... That plan is not yet a plan... embarassed

But it's better... Maybe next year.

O'kay. Maybe if I get to know you better, you wouldn't be broke again.
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Theboy21: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
snitchbitch:

MERRY XMAS NAIRALAND!
Then he better act like this cheesy cheesy

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by BigDawsNet: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
When there's life, there's hope
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Tallesty1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
I barely cook as a bachelor.

Don't know why I dislike to hear that line.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by bigcee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tallesty1:
I barely cook as a bachelor.

Don't know why I dislike to hear that line.
grin no mind dem. Dem no get money grin
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Ocholu: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
bigcee:

grin no mind dem. Dem no get money grin

I no blame you. Typical average Nigerian with a very poor mentality. I narrated what happened to me earlier today and you're here attaching irrelevant meaning to it. Idiot!!

If you need Money, paste your aza, make I send you money wey go change your life.

Make sure you modify your poss with alert receipt.
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by Orente21(f): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ocholu:

I no blame you. Typical average Nigerian with a very poor mentality. I narrated what happened to me earlier today and you're here attaching irrelevant meaning to it. Idiot!!

If you need Money, paste your aza, make I send you money wey go change your life.

Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by bigcee(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ocholu:

Why you come dey vex? Did I make you insecured grin
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by mytime24(f): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Keep waiting grin cheesy

Mayb na for new year dem go give u
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by obinna58(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Seems each day pass by life becomes harder
Re: Help! My Neighbors Are Yet To Give Me Christmas Food by BarrElChapo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ocholu:

Modified
I have to modify this thread because my neighbor just gave me a very delicious meal and some chicken parts grin grin.

cheesy grin are your neighbors spinsters' find one oo and marry

(1) (Reply)

Girls Always Make Mistakes Concerning Guys They Choose / When There Is Love / Love Has A Price Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.