Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage (916 Views)

How Sleep Deprivation Leads To Weight Gain / Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' / Factors That Leads To Prostitution Https://www.marylouiseonline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by FamilyAdviser: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Succinctly put: Student Marriage is when a male student and female student start living together in the same room as though they are legally married.

Student Marriage is practically good and morally wrong.

Here is my real life story:

It all began in my school days at University when I met my wife. She was in my faculty the same level. One day I summoned courage and ask her for relationship. As a beautiful lady she first did IGG (Initial gra gra) and turned down my proposal. Well she is a lady and I must get her by all means so I said.

I started monitoring her moves until I discovered she loves intelligent people. I became so serious with my studies. Infact I doubled my efforts when our G.P was released I beat her very well. I made 3.97 while she made 2.70.

I became close to her, I started by offering her free assignment help, then we started going to night classes, then from there I began paying her visit.

Within a space of 3months we became so intimate and started by our relationship on a good note.

On resumption of new semester I was in shortage of money, I calmly convinced her to come and be staying with me for a year while we utilize my own house rent for school fees. We both agreed and she moved to my house. That was the begining of our STUDENT-MARRIAGE.

During our student Marriage, we had no rules. She already was in a distance relationship before I met her but I was able to convince her. Distance relationship is not good because relationship without constant communication is not healthy. I told her to still keep the guy until she finds reasons to leave him I definitely know within my heart I have occupied the guys space and very soon he will be an EX...., infact I also told her she is free to get married to any man that may come her way so that I will not be an obstacle to her future. The privilege of Free Marriage I'm enjoying with her was ok by me. Waking up seeing a beautiful lady by my side, having good sexx, enjoying solid companion, what else do I want??

Well, during our student marriage we faced alot of relationship problems which we were able to manage in a mature ways for instance; one faithful day before she moved to my house, after I gave her some money to prepare bitter leaf soap,I stormed her lodge only to find out that her boyfriend was on the way coming unannounced. I became devastated that evening but I maintained my cool and dranked myself to stupor instead.

Also there was on some occasions that a rich guy planned to marry her, she asked for my opinion and I gave her My consent. After some weeks she came back apologizing that she don't like his attitude I forgave her and we moved on.......

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW LET ME FLEX MY WIFE SMALL THIS 25th....
Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by general111(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
I dey wait for your story
Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by Pinkzebra: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
I wonder how you sit down and concoct these stories , I used to believed you but your frequency dampen their credibility.

Mods do not push this to front page as it is devoid of moral credency . How can you be telling your story of immortality- living with a woman while in school- with so much exhilaration as if that makes it right.
What lesson are you trying to teach ? Encourage others , young lad and lass to do same with the hope that as long as it leads to 'life' marriage then it is right ?

No , it is not . Keep your concluding story to yourself . If any mod moves this to front page , then for once I will conclude that we have lost it .

3 Likes

Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Reading your write-up and with my own little experience,I think, it's safe to say that as a guy,u instantly become an ex the moment ur girlfriend gains admission into any tertiary institution

1 Like

Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by anthonyuncle(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
you dey celebrate how you take snatch another man babe ba undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
undecided
Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by ogub(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Very unfortunate how we celebrate evil this day's

2 Likes

Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Well done with your fake stories...some people are still gullible.
Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2021
Before op continue, i need someone to help me analyze this issue.
I can only accommodate female family members.
If na female friends. I will just beg my sis to accommodate you.
I love my solitude to the brim.
And if I ever venture into this relationship of a thing, madam won't sleep over unless in emergency cases.

I hope I'm normal
Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by FamilyAdviser: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
CONTINUATION;

My student Marriage forced me to work harder both in my academics and also in earning extra income.

Coming from a poor home is not an excuse to poverty. In my second year, I saved money with my partner and bought a laptop, opened a cyber cafe and started doing admission registration at the school gate. I became famous and made some money which I used in contesting the position of director of studenttransportation (DOT) during SUG election and I won. The position of DOT ensure that I have constant inflow of money.

After graduation, Instead of waiting for white collar job, I opened a cyber cafe with the Allawee I saved which is the foundation I laid in school. Today I'm an employer of labor. I own one of the best computer training school in town with a workforce of 21 staff.

After graduation, I still maintained my partner. I sent her to learn tailoring she did and after that I sent her to learn hairdresser she did. It took us extra 7years + 5years in school total of 12yrs before we got married.

Our student marriage build our present marriage to what it is today because we have understood each other. My wife is just like my friend, we don't see each other as husband and wife but lifetime partners.

Moral lesson:

As a student, learn extra skills while in school
As a student, don't just date for sex, date for Marriage purpose, now is the right time to monitor your wife's character.
Also as a student, reading this, don't loose focus in your studies because your into Student Marriage, if you plan well today and work with your partner I bet you the future is bright on your side.
Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by Vision101(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Student marriage kwa..... Jesus Christ please have mercy on this generation.

1 Like

Re: How My Student Marriage Leads To My Life Time Marriage by Jidemoo: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2021
Speechless

(1) (Reply)

Get A Gifted And Talented Comedian That Can Make You Loose 2 Of Your Ribs! / The Mean Family Is Cosa Nostra / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.