Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? (496 Views)

FG Begins Giving Booster Shots Against COVID-19, US Donates 2.5 Million Doses / Breaking!! FG To Begin Adminstration Of Covid 19 Booster Shots For IDPs Tomorrow / FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by efficiencie(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
To the apes that obey blindly and offer their children as a sacrifice to the big pharma establishment, listen and listen good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHk71KuOvGc
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Righteousness2(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
I said long ago that by the time these evil guys are through with those who donated themselves to be used, it will be too late. It will take only the Mercies of God to save those who have taken this thing.

I Have a very recent video on my phone where Fauci himself said that those who are Vaccinated are at risk of carrying and transmitting the Virus.

Like the serpent, the devil they are subtly voicing out so as they will not be held responsible for the consequences they are coming. Because terrible consequences are coming for this Jab.

1 Like

Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by laiperi: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Obviously edited tape dicerning ears can pick up.

You guys won't give up your mischief

https://www.nairaland.com/6908361/vaccines-skeptics-more-afraid-vaccine#108792122

1 Like

Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by efficiencie(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
laiperi:
Obviously edited tape dicerning ears can pick up.

You guys won't give up your mischief

https://www.nairaland.com/6908361/vaccines-skeptics-more-afraid-vaccine#108792122

Ya eye go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by laiperi: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
efficiencie:

Ya eye go soon clear

Chai, see ignorance. Mine eyes or yours?

Brush up on the chances of getting admitted to hospital and deaths between those that are vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccines-myth-versus-fact

1 Like

Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by efficiencie(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
laiperi:

Chai, see ignorance. Mine eyes or yours?

Brush up on the chances of getting admitted to hospital and deaths between those that are vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

JPAL-IPA released the results of randomized controlled trials revealing that vaccine hesitancy is higher in developed countries than in developing countries. Meaning countries where science has advanced greatly have higher proportions of people doubting the so called vaccines than in developing countries (where there are lot of apes who like to obey). There are teeming doctors and medical personal in developed countries rejecting the investigational vaccines that you are so much in a hurry to guzzle and you do not see that as reason to exercise caution. As of today there are no findings on the long term effects of the vaccines and there has been no investigation into the deaths of person who died after taking the vaccines and you do not see this as being a sign of trouble. You have made science your religion and not the basis for decision making. You take the words of scientists hook, line and sinker without seeing the consensus in evidence from multiple rigorous studies. That you made scientists your god does not make you a person of science. Science welcomes skepticism. Science asks "what if we are wrong"? Science welcomes informed doubt. Ranting, shouting, guessing or quoting the words of Dr. Fauci does not eliminate doubt. What eliminates doubt is the evidence from multiple studies corroborating the same theory and we are yet to see this.

2 Likes

Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by laiperi: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Can you please come up with the study you rely on instead of your word of mouth?

By the time you come up with anything, you and your followers would be dead and gone.

Maybe with 42 virgins in heaven or hell.

Skepticism in Science is good, that is why there are peer reviews. Otherwise people like you would be selling holy water.

1 Like

Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bro Schoolshoe, merry Xmas.

I read your dairy and I'm glad to know you've started KDP publishing. wink

I have a question though. In your dairy, you said you drafted the ebook with an Android. Which app did you use??
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Schoolshoe: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mavinsoladele:
Bro Schoolshoe, merry Xmas.

I read your dairy and I'm glad to know you've started KDP publishing. wink

I have a question though. In your dairy, you said you drafted the ebook with an Android. Which app did you use??
Same to you bro.

By drafted, what do you mean?
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Schoolshoe:

Same to you bro.

By drafted, what do you mean?

Wrote.
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Schoolshoe: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mavinsoladele:

Wrote.
I used Ms word. It's available on play store.

I thought you once wrote a book. Did you use a PC then?
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Schoolshoe:

MS WORD!! Back then, I used Android too, MS Word particularly. When I got it done, it wasn't formatted well. I mean the words were overlapping and not easily readable. Maybe it was my phone, I don't know sad

Someone told me I had to format the ebook first(using MS Word on PC) before publishing on KDP. That is why I'm looking for means to get a PC although for now, I don't think I would be able to get one. That is why I'm looking for an ebook drafting app alternative.
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Schoolshoe:

Thank you, egbon.
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Schoolshoe:

I'd stick to MS word for now. I guess it's the best available at the moment.
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Schoolshoe: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mavinsoladele:

MS WORD!! Back then, I used Android too, MS Word particularly. When I got it done, it wasn't formatted well. I mean the words were overlapping and not easily readable. Maybe it was my phone, I don't know sad

Someone told me I had to format the ebook first(using MS Word on PC) before publishing on KDP. That is why I'm looking for means to get a PC although for now, I don't think I would be able to get one. That is why I'm looking for an ebook drafting app alternative.

Ms word on PC is the best for formatting. But since one doesn't have, we have to make use of what's available. Just keep formatting until it's good for publishing. Then when you upload the book, you should review it before final submission.
You can also check YouTube tutorials on how to format using Android Ms word.

In your diary, you mentioned you had $5 in your sales dashboard. Did you make that with just one book? Or how many books have you published?
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Schoolshoe:

Ms word on PC is the best for formatting. But since one doesn't have, we have to make use of what's available. Just keep formatting until it's good for publishing. Then when you upload the book, you should review it before final submission.
You can also check YouTube tutorials on how to format using Android Ms word.

In your diary, you mentioned you had $5 in your sales dashboard. Did you make that with just one book? Or how many books have you published?

Review it? Check✓

About the $5, it was both the books I published. I have only two books on Amazon. The $5 is December earning. The niche I wrote on wasn't that promising. So, I've decided to explore other niches.

Thanks again for the advice. I'll surely make do with what is available.
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Schoolshoe: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mavinsoladele:

Review it? Check✓

About the $5, it was both the books I published. I have only two books on Amazon. The $5 is December earning. The niche I wrote on wasn't that promising. So, I've decided to explore other niches.

Thanks again for the advice. I'll surely make do with what is available.

Okay.

You're welcome.
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Schoolshoe: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mavinsoladele:

I'd stick to MS word for now. I guess it's the best available at the moment.

please message me on Whatsapp. I lost some of my contacts when I changed phone.
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Schoolshoe:

Check°✓°
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by laiperi: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Look at diversionary tactics that have nothing to do with the topic just to prevent people from being informed.

Congratulations
Re: Did Dr. Terdross Just Say Booster Shots Kill Children? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Schoolshoe:

Bro Schoolshoe, sorry I forgot.

I messaged you already. On your WhatsApp number you gave me, the one with 070352478**

(1) (Reply)

Getting Bald? Here's A Solution. / Bedbugs Wants To Chase Me Out Of My House, Please Help / How To Use Red Palm Oil For Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.