Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant (1266 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
super Good day to you all........

season greetings to everyone here......

as you can see today is the 25ft of December 2021.........

the day Jesus Christ was born........

i wish everyone good health and sound happiness as we celebrate this sweet season of love.....

earlier i came to this great forum to share my bad odeal in the hands of misfortune.......

read the thread here below....

https://www.nairaland.com/6408103/how-pa-cyprian-achu-defrauded

but i have fully noticed we rise by lifting others......

well the deal is this.......

pa Cyprian okafor achu is actually my father and am the eldest son........

we are just only 2 boys.......

the thing is that my dad was once a motor oil manufacturer or let me say producer.........

you will gain more money producing a commodity than been a reseller and that's where the money is.....

when i was young i used to go sometimes to his factory where he employed workers that he pays salary.......

that was really a long time ago......

that was when things where still going smoothly for us as a family......

let me just go straight to the point......

the thing is that my dad needs a sponsor or let me say a partner that can help get the business back on track.......

he has a registered company brand name but we are lacking finances to kick start........

Do you know all cars,okada,generators,Listers,etc needs engine oil to operate........

and that's where the money is.......

its a pure goldmine if you are the manufacturer rather than been a reseller.....

for those of you looking for a pure means to invest your money on good and geniune business here in Nigeria then this is for you...

most of the engine oil we use nowadays are imported outside of the country........

why not we partner and start manufacturing and rebranding it to the use of all and make cool money from it.......

i know this is supposed to be a top secret only meant for the rich but am forced to share it here because i have no option again......

i will not die in poverty when i know we have a Goldmine....

the business sells because millions of cars and generators needs engine oil to operate on........

once the company is established to a multi-billion naira company then we will start exporting to different countries and that's even more billions......

i need someone who can envision 5....7.....10 years from now to see how profitable this will be........

for people always coming to this forum to ask which business to invest 5 million naira into......

please why not not try this out......

even in the holy bible God said let us create man in our own image and likeness.....

the keyword there is let us create man......

well... so then let us create motor engine oil together and make more money.......

we will be called a group of company.....

my father has the capacity and is still very much active and know how to run the manufacturing and the marketing aspect of engine oil......

also i myself will be involved in the business because we all need to get something doing with our lives......

the deal is this.....

the total sum to invest is ₦10 million naira......

but we can start the business installmentally.......

we can start with just ₦2 million to see how it goes.....

just to get things underway and with time am very much sure that we will expand very much here in Nigeria and beyond......

this is a very much trust worthy way to make money this days......

that's why you need to go into manufacturing or producing a certain commodity that will break into the market and fetch you billions......

i will personally handle the marketing aspect both offline and online.......

am good on that.....

any Good business man or woman here should please call us to get things started right away by financing the business.....

its a business that will stay for a lifetime....

there is huge money in producing engine oil......

with just ₦2 million we are good to go.....

but remember that with time we will try to expand so to reach more waters......

some people are advicing we sell our house.......
but if we sell the house where are we going to hang on to in the future....

we need to join heads together to make this work....

and i do not have any issues on trust.....

you can call us to book a meeting so we can see and discuss things through.......

God bless.......

i will input my phone number below for all to see.....

****081***********654*********264******96***

thanks......

1 Like

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
please mods should permit me to upload a little bit of different engine oil and ATF fluids here in this thread....

this is how it is....

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
One thing is for sure, if you don’t play, you don’t win.
Winning means you’re willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.
Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year.
No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!
When thinking about life, remember this: no amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.
A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
Everything is hard before it is easy.
At the end of the day we can endure much more than we think we can.
Whatever you do never run back to what broke you.
Take the risk or lose the chance.
I didn’t learn to be quiet when I had an opinion....
The reason they knew who I was is because I told them.
Never regret a day in your life. Good days bring you happiness and bad days give you experience.

see more pics below......

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
The trouble is, you think you have enough time.
The greatest gift you could give someone is your time. Because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life you can’t get back.
Punctuality is not just limited to arriving at a place at the right time, it is also about taking actions at the right time.
Time always exposes what you mean to someone else.

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.

Don’t make money your goal, Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by Agbebakun22: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Are these the products produced by your father company before it went bankrupt

2 Likes

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Are these the products produced by your father company before it went bankrupt

No this are different imported company products.....

producing locally will even give you more profits and more money.......

marketing is the key to gaining more grounds.....
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
when i was young i used to go sometimes to his factory where he employed workers that he pays salary.......
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by fgr63: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Where do you buy your raw materials from?
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by fgr63: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Chat me let's talk 08085198989

1 Like

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by Richogroup: 1:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Sure a profitable business.
incase you want to start fully next year God willing
I do supply viscocity index improver
Thanks

1 Like

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2021
fgr63:
Chat me let's talk 08085198989
ok
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Richogroup:
Sure a profitable business. incase you want to start fully next year God willing I do supply viscocity index improver Thanks
that's really nice......
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2021
A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2021
‘Do what you love and success will follow; Passion is the fuel behind a successful career.’
You see Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi breaking records every week, Anthony Joshua earning big from boxing, you start to wonder, are they actually better than you on the field of play. To be sincere, they may not be as good as you are or better than you; the difference is that, they are at the right place and at the right time doing what they love . If you want to be successful in whatever you do, then it must be what you love . You can’t be complaining about your tools every day and expect them to give you joy. Always feel happy with whatever you are doing. If you feel sad about something, please stop doing it. Go and do what you love; that is what can give you joy and success .
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2022
i will personally handle the marketing aspect both offline and online.......
am good on that.....
any Good business man or woman here should please call us to get things started right away by financing the business.....
its a business that will stay for a lifetime....
there is huge money in producing engine oil......
with just ₦2 million we are good to go.....
but remember that with time we will try to expand so to reach more waters......
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Oh God Almighty, turn me to good news.
Whatever i do let it become news...
If i wave, sit, dance, eat, bend, jug, ...let them command attention and object of good news ...
Only the living are celebrated, let my life praise you oh Lord
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2022
If you are interested in knowing more about this business, kindly call me today....
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2022
The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Don’t be upset when people reject you. Nice things are rejected all the time by people who can’t afford them.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Don’t give up, don’t take anything personally, and don’t take no for an answer.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Formal education will make you a living;
self-education will make you a fortune.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2022
It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2022
this business has made so many great men billionaires today.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2022
You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2022
We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2022
super Good day to you all........

invest #2 million and make 200% in 1 year......

its a business that stays for a lifetime.....

in 4-5 years then the company revenue will be reaching approximately #50-#70 million....

but if you really want us to start big then you can really invest in this amount stated below....

#10 million......
#20 million.....
#30 million.....
#40 million......
#50 million....
etc.....

you can even invest #100 million......and above if you will so wish......

all you need is to envision the future of the business because solely all CARS.....GENERATORS.......MACHINES...... will be needing engine oil from time to time to operate.....

because without engine oil cars and other mechanical machines will shut down and over- heat to destruction......

that's why investing earlier on this will give you the edge over others......

but if i so wish and i have the funds to.....

i will greatly encourage we start it big......

with over #50 million then we are good to go.....

by opening a bigger branch of production and employing even more workers working 24 hours round the clock every single day......

am in Lagos and we can pull this through....
all we need is to partner and plan together and we are good to go....

will make sure its marketing will flood the market in the first 6 months......

its a business that pays......

do call me today so we can start immediately on this.....

manufacturing and production is where the money is......

thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by adekusibe10(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pls chat me. 09034570300
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2022
you can even invest #100 million......and above if you will so wish......
all you need is to envision the future of the business because solely all CARS.....GENERATORS.......MACHINES...... will be needing engine oil from time to time to operate.....
because without engine oil cars and other mechanical machines will shut down and over- heat to destruction......
that's why investing earlier on this will give you the edge over others......
but if i so wish and i have the funds to.....
i will greatly encourage we start it big......
with over #50 million then we are good to go.....
by opening a bigger branch of production and employing even more workers working 24 hours round the clock every single day......
am in Lagos and we can pull this through....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 30% Free Airtime Now On Every N500 Recharge Card Bought! (mtn & Starcomms / What Bussiness Can 1million Naira Start / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.