Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Can Every Nigeria Be A Millionaire? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Every Nigeria Be A Millionaire? (1430 Views)

Egyptian Devaluation Backfires -- Nigeria, Be Thankful!!! / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / Business Plan For Micro Quail Farming In Nigeria...be Financial Breakthrough!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Every Nigeria Be A Millionaire? by luckily(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2007
Some time ago, I read the book "Can Every Nigeria Be a Millionaire?"A nice book! I think Hawaa is rigth, what do you think?
Re: Can Every Nigeria Be A Millionaire? by Freiburger(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2010
There is no country in the world where 20% of the citizens are millionaires.
Re: Can Every Nigeria Be A Millionaire? by maximiser: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
No.Not every Nigerian have the mindset and the motivation to be one.Becoming a millionaire is not daydreaming.It involves a lot.Ask dangote or Jimoh. They MAY tell u.But I want to say that all of have within and around us what it takes. We only need to discover and dig it.
Re: Can Every Nigeria Be A Millionaire? by moneynow: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2010
The simple answer is NO. And it is not because there isn't enough for everyone, there is. Rather most Nigerians don't have the quality of Millionaires.
They don't have the right attitude
they want the millions now
they don't want to work,
Re: Can Every Nigeria Be A Millionaire? by kelvinkk: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2010
There basic tenets of millionaires, they work, save and invest. unfortunately, most nigerians lack these qualities, most nigerians are comfortable with earning salaries and do not take advantage of passive income generators, explains why most people go broke after retirement, i think majority of nogerians needs to educated financially.

(1) (Reply)

Doing Business In Nigeria: The Facts And The Figures / Bulk Sms Website Builder / Looking For Business Ideas, On Low Key Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.