Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift (36878 Views)

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) / 500 Muslims Attend Christmas Church Service In Kaduna / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by michoim(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Is this not a trick?
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Majesty33(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
The Christmas rice have to be devoured in aboki Shiite stomach.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Exceed15: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wow!
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by patrickdaniel: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Christians actually supported them during their times of trials in the hands of Helrufai therefore, they have no option than to reciprocate
NewDelhi:
Shites are actually more accomodating and religion tolerant than the sunnis.

It's the sunnis (most of the Muslims you see around) that preach eating Christmas food is Haram this and that.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by fisayodayo: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yeye, I'm not impressed.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by System202: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

I keep saying it
Shiite Muslims are the perfect definition of religion peace.
you hardly see any terror groups link to them.
even though they can be extremists sometimes but still they're not violent.
they understand live and let live concept.
Infact they're what Islam supposed to be.
unlike Sunni who are both dangerous extremists, terrorists and cause of many world problems.
probably that's why sunnies want to exterminate them to oblivion but it won't work.
God bless Shiite Muslims
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

No Sir. Wahabis are the violent ones they are root of all evil and they are the extremist among the Muslims. Their are tijjaniya, Sufi etc and Many more check them they are peaceful
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by ibechris(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is the only Islamic sect in the country that don't discriminate against Christians...ask anyone about this. Rather they hate the other version of Islam that is anti Christians and other religious group in the country.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by do4luv14(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

I keep saying it
unlike Sunni who are both dangerous extremists, terrorists and cause of many world problems.
probably that's why sunnies want to exterminate them to oblivion but it won't work.
God bless Shiite Muslims

you just spoil your nice write-up with that pics

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Eriokanmi: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nice one. Someone said shiites love Christianity and share some things in common with the latter, now I believe. That's one of the reasons Sunnis hate them with passion up to Saudi Arabia. They often refer to them as infidel and fake. They too don't believe in Saudi pilgrimage. Buhari and elrufai are sunnis. The attack on them years back led by Buhari and his team was a planned work, just to disrupt their usually peaceful precession, and incriminate them.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by System202: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Sunni muslim are the problem of the world.

They are mostly extreme and terro.

No Wahabis and Salaf are even fellow Muslims are not exempted from their evil
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

I keep saying it
God bless Shiite Muslims
Lol you have been scammed dude! All muslim sects behave well when they are in the minority. once they are a majority, the devil will be unleashed! You think Shiites treat Christians well in Iran? Lol

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Eriokanmi: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

I keep saying it
God bless Shiite Muslims
You've said it all and the whole world already knows this

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Powerbroker: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emeka, be careful

EmekaBlue:
Not bad but where is the gift?!
Something is telling me they came to eat rice and chicken as their priority as seen in the pic above. All the same Merry Christmas to all
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Eriokanmi: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
MorataFC:
I'm waiting for Oga MURIC the typewriter mouth to react to dis.
When last did you hear from him? I hope he still trusts this government he had always defended with passion.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by sigiyaya112: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I pray they give their life to christ.
Useless Mohammad give his life to Useless Christ!!
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by backbone503(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:

How'd you feel if they also prayed that you give your life to Mohammed? Worship God in your own way and let others do same in theirs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by fayomim: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hunger at work grin grin
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by hopexter(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
They guy on glasses doesn’t seem happy with his piece of meat. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Jostoman: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
A very good one from Ezakizaki follower.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Sleekfingers: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:

Which christ?
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by chiedozie198100: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Believe it or not, Shiite Muslims are the true Muslims.
Non-violent n very intellectual.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Yinkakolawole:
[/s]
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by dmbb: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Don't forget Christ (Jesus) gave his life to Allah his Almighty God, so allow them to be worshipping only one God as Jesus did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Lugianostar(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Present gifts to who?
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by statesman6: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
That's the problem of christian you knw... If you decide to be they'll still come and trouble you to accept their religion. Let everybody live in peace and harmony and forget about gaining soul which can leads to vawulence undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Yinkakolawole post=108810982]I pray they give their life to christ.[/quote][/s]

Christ ko, kris kross ni.
Rubbish trash talk.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by icon02(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op, Na kaduna, no be Zaria na pastor yohanna buru church for gbagi Villa
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
statesman6:

That's the problem of christian you knw... If you decide to be they'll still come and trouble you to accept their religion. Let everybody live in peace and harmony and forget about gaining soul which can leads to vawulence undecided

They are nothing but bunch of religious fanatics always wanting to force their rubbish trash on others stylishly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Friend22(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
MightySparrow:
Haram or halal: Antichristian where are you?

The Jews will never be pleased with you, nor will the Christians, unless you follow their faith. Say: “Guidance of Allah is, indeed, the guidance.”

Qur'an 2:120

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Friend22(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
NewDelhi:
Shites are actually more accomodating and religion tolerant than the sunnis.

It's the sunnis (most of the Muslims you see around) that preach eating Christmas food is Haram this and that.

The Jews will never be pleased with you, nor will the Christians, unless you follow their faith. Say: “Guidance of Allah is, indeed, the guidance.”

Qur'an 2:120.

We can eat your food,but there are difference of opinion as regards eating Christmas food.

Get this straight, tolerance does not mean we Sunni Muslims lap up to every filthy thing the Shite engage in.

Tolerance is respecting our views regarding what we accept and reject without harming anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Peace1993: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
MightySparrow:
Haram or halal: Antichristian where are you?
Better ask your Jehova Witness people
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by nedekid: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Then the christains will also reciprocate by giving their lives to Allah Mohammed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / Lovemaking After Traditional Wedding Only: Is This Fornication? / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.