Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift (36867 Views)

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) / 500 Muslims Attend Christmas Church Service In Kaduna / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by captianfreeman(m): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Propaganda
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 26, 2021
MsAllison:
wink
I keep saying it:
Shiite Muslims are the perfect definition of religion peace.
you hardly see any terror groups link to them.
even though they can be extremists sometimes but still they're not violent.
they understand live and let live concept

Who told you there are no terrorists among Shiites?

Nigerian Shiites want support and sympathy of Christians that's they are playing good guys.

FYI: Some Kano-based Shiite Lebanese were arrested at Kano airport when they sophisticated weapons they intend to distribute to Shiites.

For long, Shiites here in Northern Nigeria are stockpiling weapons at their homes.

What prevent Shi'ites in Nigeria from launching terrorist attacks is because they are minority.

And also globally, Shi'ites are minority among Muslim population, that's why there are not able to freely carryout attacks like Sunnis.

HOW ABOUT:
• Hisbullah led by Hasan Nasarullah of Lebanon who severally launched attacks into Isreal?
• Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini?
• Muqtada al-Sadr of Iraq
• Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad, who used chemical weapons and kill many non-Shiites, including children, in Syria?
• Shiites who set off bombs in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain?

Search Google for Shiites terrorism.

Hezbollah & Other Shia Groups:
https://ctc.usma.edu/terrorist-groups/hezbollah/

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2021
Dozie32:

grin grin they are not like that my brother. I trust them more than some of my christian brothers.

Really?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2021
Islam is not a religion of oneness in thought just like different sects claiming denominations in Christendom!

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=8612366890191991435

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by heysquare(m): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

I keep saying it
they understand live and let live concept.
Infact they're what Islam supposed to be.
unlike Sunni who are both dangerous extremists, terrorists and cause of many world problems.
probably that's why sunnies want to exterminate them to oblivion but it won't work.
God bless Shiite Muslims
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
If by tomorrow Shitte set Isreali and American flag ablaze you will remix this your love song for them. Hypocrite Vs Hypocrite a perfect match. The Sunnis you even mentioned is a friend to America and brother to Isreali. They never chant death to Isreali or burn their flag! By the way, mentioning Tinubu here shows your hatred for the man without cogent knowledge of the man. What would you do if he eventually becomes the president? Would you kill yourself ?
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by jumper524(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

I keep saying it
unlike Sunni who are both dangerous extremists, terrorists and cause of many world problems.
probably that's why sunnies want to exterminate them to oblivion but it won't work.
God bless Shiite Muslims
na Shite dey Iran while sunni dey dubai and Saudi.
Now differentiate the two countries..
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Agugbadin: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2021
We want more of this in this country, this is what can unity Nigeria just like the game of football. Thank you for display of love for one another.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Dozie32(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Really?

Yes na.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by muheeb01(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2021
That's how e supposed be....

Check my signature and profile for my work....I use GIG logistic or bus driver for delivery nationwide
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Vado(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

I keep saying it
God bless Shiite Muslims

Don't be gullibly fooled. When Mohammed faced persecution in Mecca, he asked his followers to flee to Christian Ethiopia where the king protected them and they were compliant. That was the first Hijrah. When he grew in power and influence, he said "thou shall not be friends with Jews and Christians". Use your head. Iran the model for Shiite Islam has coordinated many terrorism acts in the last few decades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2021
shiites and christains are of the same wing
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

I keep saying it
God bless Shiite Muslims

Hezbollah is a Shiite group.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Haykinx98(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Their food is lawful except the food celebrating their God or the son of God.

Allah has no son! Qu'ran 112:3

Sometimes I start to wonder if some of y'all even know what the word "CHRIST" stands for.Do y'all just take whatever doctrine your pastor that went to school of theology taught you and just take it

"Oh People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion, nor say of God anything but the truth. Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, was (no more than) a messenger of God, and His Word which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him. So believe in God and His messengers. Say not, 'Trinity.' Desist! It will be better for you, for God is One God, Glory be to Him! (Far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs" (Quran 4:171).

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!(Deuteronomy 6:4)

Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord OUR GOD is the one and ONLY Lord.(Mark 12:29)Jesus is not your God/Lord and personal savior

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me (Isaiah 45:5)

“I, even I, am the Lord,
And there is no savior besides Me(Isaiah 43:11)

Are you trying to tell me that God lied by saying there is no savior or God besides him?Maybe you just didn't acknowledge him enough

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?(Numbers 23:19)
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Haykinx98(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2021
MightySparrow:
of

Your Qur'an says kill them. Their food and woman are lowfu but their live means nothing. Eh?

Qur'an 9:29

Quran 9:29 is about Tabuk expedition
Seek knowledge and stop wrangling in ignorance
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by donmik: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
I keep saying it
God bless Shiite Muslims
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by MightySparrow: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Haykinx98:

Quran 9:29 is about Tabuk expedition
Seek knowledge and stop wrangling in ignorance

You teach knowledge to your brothers that are killing innocent people.

I hope you taught Osama bin Laden, Al - barnawi, and Shekau all these. Do your ISWAP, Boko Haram, Taliban know this? Watch out for the news your people has been doing over the weekend. Allahu Akbar = destruction.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
THIS IS WHT BOKO HATES TO SEE,UNITY OF CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS grin
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Haykinx98(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
MightySparrow:

You teach knowledge to your brothers that are killing innocent people.

I hope you taught Osama bin Laden, Al - barnawi, and Shekau all these. Do your ISWAP, Boko Haram, Taliban know this? Watch out for the news your people has been doing over the weekend. Allahu Akbar = destruction.
Those aforementioned individual and groups are people like you who have decided to wrangle in ignorance therefore leading to their utter destruction because they refused to seek knowledge and decided to cherrypick verses from the Quran and mocking it by giving it their own meaning to fulfil their evil heart desires.

[Quran 30:10] Later the evildoers met a terrible end for rejecting and [repeatedly] mocking God’s revelations.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by MightySparrow: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Haykinx98:

Those aforementioned individual and groups are people like you who have decided to wrangle in ignorance therefore leading to their utter destruction because they refused to seek knowledge and decided to cherrypick verses from the Quran and mocking it by giving it their own meaning to fulfil their evil heart desires.

[Quran 30:10] Later the evildoers met a terrible end for rejecting and [repeatedly] mocking God’s revelations.

I am not a Muslim, these are the representative of your Allah and his Prophet. The tell us the meaning of Islam. How do I know these satanic verses you use to kill without your people. How much of Hinduism do I know, and for what?

You try to explain satanic verses away whereas, Islam was started by violence, spread by violence, sustained by violence.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Haykinx98(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
MightySparrow:

I am not a Muslim, these are the representative of your Allah and his Prophet. The tell us the meaning of Islam. How do I know these satanic verses you use to kill without your people. How much of Hinduism do I know, and for what?

You try to explain satanic verses away whereas, Islam was started by violence, spread by violence, sustained by violence.

As far as I am concerned,Christianity itself predominantly fostered violence as it was was spread through deceit,Slavery and what they termed holy war also code named Holy Crusade.In Russia,Christianization was a millitary project,Europe was converted through bloodshed,An entire country of Spain was cleansed by the use of force and Christianity was imposed and the Jews were faced between baptism and death. . The Philippines and Mozambique had a similar case. Muslims were wiped out and Christianity was imposed.
I am yet to talk about the bloody sectarian wars among Catholics...But anyways Christianity was spread by peace and love.How much of Christianity do I know though apart from what pastors have brainwashed me to believe
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by MightySparrow: 3:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Haykinx98:

As far as I am concerned,Christianity itself predominantly fostered violence as it was was spread through deceit,Slavery and what they termed holy war also code named Holy Crusade.In Russia,Christianization was a millitary project,Europe was converted through bloodshed,An entire country of Spain was cleansed by the use of force and Christianity was imposed and the Jews were faced between baptism and death. . The Philippines and Mozambique had a similar case. Muslims were wiped out and Christianity was imposed.
I am yet to talk about the bloody sectarian wars among Catholics...But anyways Christianity was spread by peace and love.How much of Christianity do I know though apart from what pastors have brainwashed me to believe
Muslims can lie
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Haykinx98(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
MightySparrow:
Muslims can lie
Mr. Truth did you just concluded that all I wrote is a lie just because you can't refute it.Lmao

Keep wrangling in ignorance.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Gubioma: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
MightySparrow:
Haram or halal: Antichristian where are you?
Dan Borno....
Haram is haram.we didn't consider shite as Muslim
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Gubioma: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

I keep saying it
God bless Shiite Muslims
Dan Borno....
Madam Shiite,Jews,Christian are all bird of the same feathers. We don't even consider them as Muslim.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by MightySparrow: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gubioma:
Dan Borno....
Haram is haram.we didn't consider shite as Muslim

Which Christian sect or hinduism is Shi'ite?

Be deceiving yourself.

Shi'ites are the real Muslims: terrorists, marauders, thieves like Muhammed.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Depsui(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2021
ozone0801:

Live and let others live.
This mentality is what ruined the world in the first place

Wrong. What ruined the world is forceful conversion. If i see something that can help you, it is my responsibility as good person to inform you. Forcing you to join me is what is wrong.
Re: Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift by Gubioma: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
MightySparrow:

Which Christian sect or hinduism is Shi'ite?

Be deceiving yourself.

Shi'ites are the real Muslims: terrorists, marauders, thieves like Muhammed.
Dan Borno......
I have no time to argue with a pegan who has no destination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure / Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Is Money The Root Of All Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.