Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. (77724 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

But he’s got a baby by another woman right?
Yes. I attribute dt to the long distance marriage. No excuse Sha, but his wife and son moved to the US in 2018 when the boy started school. His wife gave birth to their 2nd son in 2019. Shortly after dt the news broke dt the OAP was pregnant for him. So he was doing the dirty in Naija while his wife was pregnant in yankee.
I think he tried to save his marriage, cos he moved to the US after dt and he started posting his family pics on his page more often.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by phemmyfour: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Baddo Snez, Zeh
Pepe Sneh, Zeh
Many Many Werey wanle, Zeh
Ah, repete, Zeh
Unholy, Zeh
Baddo Lee, Zeh
P-Prime gbemidele, Zeh
ah babeje, zeh

Asarailu hit bam, zeh
Zazu che, hacker ika, zeh
tesoju zeh
tesojueh,zeh
tesoju bi ti alagba, zeh
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by LawyerLomo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Badoo, which one be this Haba!

That door no pass #2500 4 em Carpenter side na.

You pass that level na!!!
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by GreenDee(f): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
kegode:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin
kikikikikikiki....nice achievements
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by phemmyfour: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
LawyerLomo:

That's graphics not real door

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
LawyerLomo:
phemmyfour:
wow. Well Dts definitely a door. It is a popular barn style door in the US. Dt picture was not taken in Nigeria. And it's not N2,500.

11 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by simplesearch: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
If Jesus can't have all of you he will have none of you. Serving the world and satan while paying lip service to God is in itself a disservice to God. If you want to be for God,be for him and if for the devil be for him absolutely. In eternity there'll be no middle ground. You're either qualified for paradise or otherwise bound for the abyss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Leaforever:

Yes. I attribute dt to the long distance marriage. No excuse Sha, but his wife and son moved to the US in 2018 when the boy started school. His wife gave birth to their 2nd son in 2019. Shortly after dt the news broke dt the OAP was pregnant for him. So he was doing the dirty in Naija while his wife was pregnant in yankee.
I think he tried to save his marriage, cos he moved to the US after dt and he started posting his family pics on his page more often.

Oh okay. I just wanted to confirm because I only knew he had a baby mama somewhere. Didn’t even know he was married so I thought it was the baby mama he married.

The wife was smart to forgive and stick with him after the incident though. They’ve obviously come a long way and he must really love her. But at the end of the day na still street boy.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by gosmoney(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Leaforever:

They've bn married since 2016. They never announced though. And they've bn together since he came on the scene.
they've not been since 2016 Olamide just proposed to her dis year she was a baby mama to him
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by rave1047: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wow, nice

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by justking(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
gosmoney:
they've not been since 2016 Olamide just proposed to her dis year she was a baby mama to him
Lol. I just told U facts.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Ajibade123(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

But he’s got a baby by another woman right?
I don't think so it the same Lady
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Benprass(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
verybadmouth:
Is this not the Olamide that sang eniduro?

Nop this is not Olamide, this is 2 pack he sang

Water no get enemy!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ajibade123:

I don't think so
it the same Lady
No there’s another lady, Maria Okanrende. She’s an OAP.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by taiwolomo1: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
kegode:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin
you no get sense grin
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Oh okay. I just wanted to confirm because I only knew he had a baby mama somewhere. Didn’t even know he was married so I thought it was the baby mama he married.

The wife was smart to forgive and stick with him after the incident though. They’ve obviously come a long way and he must really love her. But at the end of the day na still street boy.

I'm telling you, he is also smart as well by correcting his mistakes and choosing the right path. Thank God the wife didn't listen to Feminist Americans/Nigerians on Twitter. Same thing with SIMI, always making noise on feminazi but when the husband cheated, she stayed put. She knows the difference between real life and Internet. Cheating is bad but I can tell you for a fact the pressure that comes from being an artist, especially those singing love songs like AG baby. 9 out of 10 ladies want to sleep with you as bragging rights, It's not time to form Voltron.

This is real life, not Internet.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2021
truthsayer009:

I'm telling you, he is also smart as well by correcting his mistakes and choosing the right path. Thank God the wife didn't listen to Feminist Americans/Nigerians on Twitter. Same thing with SIMI, always making noise on feminazi but when the husband cheated, she stayed put. She knows the difference between real life and Internet. Cheating is bad but I can tell you for a fact the pressure that comes from being an artist, especially those singing love songs like AG baby. 9 out of 10 ladies want to sleep with you as bragging rights, It's not time to form Voltron.

This is real life, not Internet.
AG baby tell U say him cheat? cheesy Dt story was unfounded & the video vixen said it was a lie.
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by ednut1(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2021
LawyerLomo:

no be Nigeria na usa. Na vintage design

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by berepiki(m): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Please visit Rhemabotics on YouTube for your math videos especially for your kids this Christmas
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Yoighaman(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Married Man that is making Music for Single Yahoo Boys that Bleep Oloshos with reckless abandon.

Anyways..

There are so many drug dealers and runners that don't do drugs....

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by tuzle(m): 12:48am On Dec 26, 2021
kegode:
and all this happened just today? U are truely a legend in your dreams, u need to wake up man and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2021
Kala, zeh!
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2021
Leaforever:

AG baby tell U say him cheat? cheesy Dt story was unfounded & the video vixen said it was a lie.

My brother, there is no smoke without fire. Let me leave it like that.
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by berepiki(m): 1:27am On Dec 26, 2021
Rhemabotics Math Academy...Place an order via WhatsApp 08063657892... watch our sample video for one of our online classes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER_ahApzfOE&t=788s
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by weljewel: 2:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Praise God
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Dshocker(m): 2:38am On Dec 26, 2021
GboyegaD:
Wow... nice to know he's married with kids. This is a good example to the younger men.

And he got Maria of beat fm pregnant
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by LawyerLomo(m): 4:41am On Dec 26, 2021
phemmyfour:

OK
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by seguno2: 5:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Benprass:
Nop this is not Olamide, this is 2 pack he sang

Water no get enemy!!

grin grin
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by ofiko123(m): 5:30am On Dec 26, 2021
Merry Christmas to everyone..
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by nely4me(m): 5:31am On Dec 26, 2021
I'm actually surprised to see that Olamide is Married:::

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Princess Shyngle: "No Waist Trainer, No Bra, No Panties & No Belt, Am Free" / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.