Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

A Lock And Chain 14kt Yellow Gold & Diamond Australian Opal Drop Earrings - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lock And Chain 14kt Yellow Gold & Diamond Australian Opal Drop Earrings (534 Views)

Chronograph Watches: Leather, Rubber And Chain Strap / Versace Men Jewelry And Chain / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lock And Chain 14kt Yellow Gold & Diamond Australian Opal Drop Earrings by opaljewelry: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
These Limited Edition Designer pair of 14KT Yellow Gold & Diamond Australian Opal Gemstone Earrings are some of the brightest gemstones in our entire Opal Range! Having the most beautiful rich and bright blue green colored broad flash and pinfire flashes throughout. 5 Diamonds drop from the top of each setting creating an elegant and highly sophisticated look which compliments the brilliant colors of the multi-colored gem quality flashes for that added brilliance and flash. Seen from across the room, these diamond Opal Earrings are heirlooms to be passed down from generation to generation. The breathtaking Opal Earrings are set in a timeless 14kt Yellow Gold bezel setting which is designed to protect the precious Opal gemstones while elongating the neck. These precious Opal Earrings will surely turn heads! A true privilege to enjoy wearing. Secure butterfly backings to ensure your precious stones are fit snug. Perfect gift for that special woman and a versatile piece for day wear or a night on the town. 100% genuine and ethically sourced from quality mines in Australia.

Shop Now: https://australianopaldirect.com/earrings/

Re: A Lock And Chain 14kt Yellow Gold & Diamond Australian Opal Drop Earrings by Xenisha: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2022
I prefer online shopping because it saves time. When I go to the store, I can spend there hours looking at stuff I don't need. And when I buy something online, I don't usually do it. I always buy clothes online, because there I can find something unique, the chance that I'll be the only person who bought it is hight. Also, sometimes I purchase online jewelry. I was skeptical about it because I thought it could be risky. But I've already purchased a real diamond earrings for men, and everything was ok. The quality is high, and that store has the most significant pieces of jewelry to choose from. I always can find there something that can express my inner world and individuality.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful African Wedding Guest Styles / New Original Calvin Klein Shoes Sale / Vote And Help A Fellow Nairalander Win This FB Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.