Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) (41989 Views)

Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by chris51(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
chris51:

God bless you. The twins were even shown a few days ago.
Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by chris51(f): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
mummymum:
where were you the time she gave birth to twins

I wonder oo.
Lovely twin boys, she has

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by quintessence007(f): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Joysticks:
No child yet.
Try to think with you brain and not your joystick.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by 2loadedguy: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

Is this necessary? Very irrelevant comment.

Sole reason is companionship. Child bearing is Jara.

Besides they can adopt.
While I'm not supportive of shaming a couple without a child for same as it's only God that gives children. I want to correct this stupid notion that marriage for a man is for companionship.
If you are a man out there no that the sole reason you need to get married is for procreation otherwise if you get into marriage for any other reason sorry would be your name. I have been married and I can tell you marriage would add nothing to you but bitterness and sorrow. Infact you would have better companionship when you are single than when you get married by the time your wife starts showing you her true sef.
Don't be fooled that marriage would give you any companionship when in actual fact everything about marriage is designed to favor a woman except of course the bearing of offspring to bear your name as a man.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by chocboi78(m): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2021
Am I the only one who saw she’s pregnant?
Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by Bar1941(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2021
quintessence007:

Sorry, what is joystick or can you give me a synonym for it so that I can understand?
Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by fareed69(m): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Joysticks:
No child yet.

Is the husband complaining.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by generalwo(m): 2:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Nonsense news....
Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by heyihola: 3:39am On Dec 27, 2021
Joysticks:
No child yet.
It would help if you were out of your mind.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by Zetty177x: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Joysticks:
No child yet.
I beg don't go and harm their twins o. Hater living in Pluto. Obviously no phone there

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Whether she has a child or not is nobody business. Whether it's her money d husband is spraying or not it's nobody business as well. Work harder and have your own money

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by enemachris(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Joysticks:
No child yet.
Even this festive season? Why are you this bittered? undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by GorillaApp(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2021
visijo:
Anytime I remember the Fasting & Prayers in January, I make sure I add another plate of rice �
U no well o grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2021
quintessence007:
Hear wetin fine gel dey talk.I even dey think say you be virgin.
Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2021
Joysticks:
No child yet.
She has.
Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by frozen70(f): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2021
zedegit:

Is this necessary? Very irrelevant comment.

Sole reason is companionship. Child bearing is Jara.

Besides they can adopt.

Don't mind the fool, they already have twins boys
Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by frozen70(f): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Joysticks:
No child yet.

She has twins boys already, go get yours
Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Joysticks:
No child yet.
Modify;I have received 25 insultive mention because of this post and none of you have posted her twins pics.
no child yet How is it.ur business? Do u have inheritance you want.to give her child ?.or funke not having children is holding back your blessings? What kind of useless busy body men do we have In this generation

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Pataricatering:
no child yet True talk
Tankiu.
Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2021
2loadedguy:

While I'm not supportive of shaming a couple without a child for same as it's only God that gives children. I want to correct this stupid notion that marriage for a man is for companionship.
If you are a man out there no that the sole reason you need to get married is for procreation otherwise if you get into marriage for any other reason sorry would be your name. I have been married and I can tell you marriage would add nothing to you but bitterness and sorrow. Infact you would have better companionship when you are single than when you get married by the time your wife starts showing you her true sef.
Don't be fooled that marriage would give you any companionship when in actual fact everything about marriage is designed to favor a woman except of course the bearing of offspring to bear your name as a man.
oga , you chose your wife , dont come and start disturbing people online because it did not workout .

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by MsFaith: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Pataricatering:
oga , you chose your wife , dont come and start disturbing people online because it did not workout .

As in, some other men are enjoying their marriages beyond the procreation part, he he’s here generalising because his own marriage is not sweet.
Re: Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2021
"Twince" "A twins" "twims". Nairalanders abeg make Una dey calm down o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Hiptv Presenter Nancy Isime Shares Hot Photos To Mark Her Birthday / Pretty Mike's Outfit To Bovi's "Man On Fire" Show / 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.