Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? (16241 Views)

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Sit your ass back on ur seat or just go outside

They ask u to Pray for money but keep collecting money from you. Why don't they Pray for money to fall from heaven.

If offerings and money things are taken away from church i wonder how many out there will still exist

4 Likes

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by CNNN: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

You don't understand. Shame go catch you small.

Besides it gets worse now due to additionals like

1 Divine favour offering
2 Protection
3 Prosperity
4 Offering for those that appreciate what God did for them in 2021
5 Offering to cross over to a better 2022.

Don't get me wrong. This thread is not meant to bash Christianity as I consider myself one but is there a way it could be reduced for those that want to give more to make transfer.

You are a f00l. Then force you? Which Shame. Sit on your chair. Get better understanding. This is 2022
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by lesbiconverter: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2021
If your church demands more than one offering, it's no longer worshipping God but money
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

What do you do during the call for further offerings: you sit down?

Some will even tell you to wave your offering to God.

You can't be caught waving #50 . Na casting.
Yet there are guidelines in the Bible for giving: don't allow your left hand to know what your right hand is giving.

We are admonished not to behave like Pharisees.

Bible? We don't do that here! Whatever our papa say is divine instruction.
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by floss(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2021
I have said it before anything you see in excess in Nigeria just know that it's profitable, if God decides to make a public announcement to the whole world;

From today henceforth no more given of offering and paying of tithes in church I have received enough already

I tell you before evening of that same day 98% of the churches you see in Nigeria will close because God has finally decided to remove their source of milking the members.

Remove tithes and offerings in churches you will see that God never called any of the pastors parading themselves as god of men.

Nigerians will never learn that these Bible carriers are con men and women

2 Likes

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by ominilongest(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2021
sinner eyan Ag baby

see me see wahala
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2021
Anyahuruagu:
Omo truth be told,

Dem don monetize this heaven o

Which one be crossing over to a better 2022 ?

So sorry to assert this, every extra I'm giving at church goes to physically challenged in front of the church.

I'm also above that psychological prison or shame of sitting alone... Taaaa why will i join everyone and do same thing. ?

It boils down to knowing the God you are coming to church for.

KNOW YOUR GOD PEOPLE OF GOD

Psychologically you're close to being an ideal Christian (the type most GOs will not want in their congregation).

1 Like

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by DLSReigns: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2021
Giving is such a wonderful act and the fulfillment that comes afterwards is even better. What ever, where ever and to whoever you give, just do it joyfully and ensure you are giving something worthy. Trust me heavens will reward you. No matter what humans say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by Pathokpo: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2021
thesicilian:
I usually just give a good offering once and that's all.

At least I believe it's better to give 2k once than to give 100 naira ten times
Baba the whole church go take look you like say na you drive both planes when slam enter the twin towers for 9/11 go shock. Next thing na you pastor go use take dey do example for church. Left to me, the best thing to do na to divide your money into multiple pieces b4 church start.

1 Like

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Chelsea offering

Man U offering

Arsenal offering

Liverpool offering

Madrid offering

Barcelona offering

Those on white and white offering

Those on red and red offering

Those on traditional offering

Church na business tongue

2 Likes

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by King44(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2021
For me apart from tight, building, offering any other offering aside from the first, is nothing but extortion

1 Like

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by iramure(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Offering and tithe are nothing but biggest fraud in church orchestrated by greedy god of men to empty your bank account. In the end, you see see at least 8 of the world richest god of men being nigerians boasting god did for them
Ask them to forsake collection in thier business centres for just 1 month, then problem starts.
Thieves pastors.
Ole pastors
Barawo pastors
Oyonshi pastors
Awow G.O ole
Awon Bishop 419
Awon Evangelists Thieves.
Awon superintendent crooks
Awon. Apostle scammers.
Hell fire is where all of you will perish by gods grace.
I was once a victim of thier manipulative tendencies
Religion... fraud!
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by venabili: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2021
chiommy123:
wait you drop back an empty envelope? That's rude na

Ntn rude about it.

Best strategy, get plenty of 100 or 50 naira notes for pocket( whichever you can afford). The get a couple of 1k notes(or even 5) when they say wave your offering, wave the 1k notes, and gently use the other hand to hold the 100naira note. When its time to drop it, drop the 1k notes in ur pocket and the 100naira in the offering box. Easier if they use envelope. Just drop a blank envelope. Its a tested and trusted technique.
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by otokx(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2021
Have you not heard of dance offering?
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:
Please don't get it wrong. I believe there should be 2 offerings: normal church offering and tithe.

Nowadays there are up to 5 offerings in church.

1 Sunday school offering
2 Testimony offering
3 Building levy offering
4 Youth offering
5 Offerings for needy
6 Tithe etc

There are strategies devised to coerse one to give cry cry cry cry cry cry
such as "stand up and raise your offering and being left on the seat while others give.

It makes me feel bad.

My brother if e dey e dey, if e nor dey e nor dey... no let those scam MOG put pressure on u to give grudgingly.. God loves a cheerful giver even if it's just offering of praises and thanksgiving. E no mean say u must give money wey u nor get undecided
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by tuclap(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2021
helinues:
Give your extra money to those who truly deserved it not wasting it in the name of tithes.

Na pastors dey receive the tithes no be God
full
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by daytona007: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Na wah o... Shame for Wetin? I go Thief because I wan impress who with offering?
If I don give Wetin dey my mind from house, if you like call Buhari healing offering, it concern you.
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by deltateam: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
simple something, get 5 naira note in 5 places and put them all in envelope and give for each offering. you have satisfied all 5 offering plates and you are only out of 25 naira

People will see you stuffing #5 nah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by BISHOPCHARLIE: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2021
I once attended a church where they give offering 6 times.

I didn't know, I wanted to give 1k and the man coordinating asked if I needed change, I was confused, then he added that there will be more offerings.
Okay, bring change of 500 and he did, laslas, it was still insufficient to make all the offerings.

For people who knew, they change their monies to 10s and 20s and will freely give as many times as was asked.

Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by DavidEsq(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:
Please don't get it wrong. I believe there should be 2 offerings: normal church offering and tithe.

Nowadays there are up to 5 offerings in church.

1 Sunday school offering
2 Testimony offering
3 Building levy offering
4 Youth offering
5 Offerings for needy
6 Tithe etc

There are strategies devised to coerse one to give cry cry cry cry cry cry
such as "stand up and raise your offering and being left on the seat while others give.

It makes me feel bad.

This is unscriptural. Unfortunately, the sheeple will always never have sense. So make dem continue fa

1 Like

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by dazzlingd(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2021
I drop empty envelopes anytime I feel like going to church for entertainment
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by hefelove(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2021
The bad thing about this is, even if you don't have money to drop, they will make you seems like you're evil and you can't make it i life without dropping offerings, I was still very young when i thought about all this offerings is too much cus at Least them fit collect like 10-15 types of offering in a service, after that one, some people go still go around to collect money from youths or good women or men, those ones too na different categories of money.
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by hefelove(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2021
venabili:

Ntn rude about it.

Best strategy, get plenty of 100 or 50 naira notes for pocket( whichever you can afford). The get a couple of 1k notes(or even 5) when they say wave your offering, wave the 1k notes, and gently use the other hand to hold the 100naira note. When its time to drop it, drop the 1k notes in ur pocket and the 100naira in the offering box. Easier if they use envelope. Just drop a blank envelope. Its a tested and trusted technique.
Lol me and guys did this when we were still young then, but later I thought about it that's its wrong, if I no pay no body fit hold

1 Like

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by NoGirlfriend: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2021
all these offerings nor dey bother me at all. as long as I get transport money go church, am done.
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by Curious345: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2021
Na Catholic church start am
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by vicksbaba(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2021
Learn to give a Bleep about the little things that matters; learn not to give a Bleep about the many things designed to make you feel less than yourself. Do this and you'll know peace.
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by friday2011(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
simple something, get 5 naira note in 5 places and put them all in envelope and give for each offering. you have satisfied all 5 offering plates and you are only out of 25 naira

grin cheesy grin

You wicked ooo...

Envelope seff pass #5 each na bros, sufery dey vex na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by Uniique(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Lol. The main reason I no go back to CPM itire/ikate branch. My friend invited me to his church back in 2011, me wey no even like to go church before. After much persuasion, I decided to follow him. Na so service start o. After one or two bible verses na offering dey follow am. Mathew 22vs 24, stand up for developmental offering, Genesis 9vs12, stand up for church building offering. Luke 14vs14, stand up for youth levy. After the first two offerings, I no bother to stand up again. They gave offering more than 7 times that day.

1 Like

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by casppyjay: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2021
chiommy123:
wait you drop back an empty envelope? That's rude na
rude to who? I thought God sees his heart?
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2021
I remember then, I used to bring only two offerings. One for Sunday school and one for normal church offering. Any other offering wasn’t my business.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by Corea4king(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Some church self dey do it seat by seat
Re: What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? by Sparkle777(f): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Poster, I think I get what u mean. Just break up your tithes, into #200 or so, use them for those offerings. Then by Month's end, pay the remaining as tithe. Don't go stressing yourself. Some churches are somehow mischievous, so just play along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Time To Worship The African God / Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand / Have You Ever Heard God Speak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.