Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately (1020 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by JaneUO(f): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2021
Twitter user identified as @Belbeljum took to the microblogging platform to share how she found another dude a few minutes after her initial boyfriend broke up with her on Christmas day.

JUMIA DISCOUNT CODE: shop on jumia with my voucher code (DCNJANE) to get 10% discount on all items, if the code doesn't work on your app kindly use the website it will work

Sharing screenshots of her convo with the two guys, it could be seen that her previous man ended his relationship with her by 5:48 pm and without wasting much time, she slid into the DM of a guy who seemed to have been asking her out for a while and accepted his proposal.

By 6:02 pm, the lady already had a new boyfriend.

Sharing the screenshots, she wrote:

“How my Christmas is going. No time to waste, no time to cry for heartbreak! We move!”

See below:

Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by pyyxxaro: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2021
She nor want make the Kpekus rest at all at all embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by lkillbrokehoes: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2021
Attention seeker undecided
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Aboks(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2021
She get high libido dis oda guy go soon tire 4 d kpekus lv her run
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2021
I like her style, value who value you.
No time to waste, you will see how the ex will even come and start begging her because he have seen how another person wants her so badly

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Lalami3232(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Ashawo wey finally marry, na holiday she go. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by PlayMaker14: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2021
“Ashawo Nor Dey Go On Strike”
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2021
Awww cheesy
WE MOVE!!! cheesy
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by odinson1(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2021
G
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by TarOrfeeek: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2021
This is PROSTITUTION

But Nigerian women have demystified PROSTITUTION.

They have made PROSTITUTION legal and the government does not bother to check them again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by floss(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2021
The rate at which these future people crave for attention is preposterous even if it means chatting with themselves they will just to stay relevant...you got dismissed from Nigerian Army, not even up to 24 hours you got recruited into Nigerian police force.

Anty allow your Kpekus rest na even if na one day

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2021
Its often ok to be serious about your relationship else you loose your real partner. But you that is accepting a proposal how often have you taken a deep breath and hope fr a successful relationship.
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This is PROSTITUTION

But Nigerian women have demystified PROSTITUTION.

They have made PROSTITUTION legal and the government does not bother to check them again.

How is this prostitute, I am sure you wont have a problem if it was a guy that moved on so fast.
You will say he is a redpiller and admire him
Some guys always have a standard of how they want girls to behave while they behave anyway they want.

You want the girl to be crying, hitting her head on the floor while you laugh in nairaland claiming "see girls can't do without us" or how one hegoat said "she is going to turn into a evening newspaper soon" so many misogynistic comments.
But seeing how a strong woman isn't taking bullshit and moving on with her life with someone who values her, you are angry.
Happy boxing day to you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Hayee(f): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2021
Moonie911:
How is this prostitute, I am sure you wont have a problem if it was a guy that moved on so fast.
You will say he is a redpiller and admire him
Some guys always have a standard of how they want girls to behave while they behave anyway they want.

You want the girl to be crying, hitting her head on the floor while you laugh in nairaland claiming "see girls can't do without us" or how one hegoat said "she is going to turn into a evening newspaper soon" so many misogynistic comments.
But seeing how a strong woman isn't taking bullshit and moving on with her life with someone who values her, you are angry.
Happy boxing day to you
grin grin grin
Better don't mind these logical gender oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let it continue to pain them when they are not even God cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by DaddyRochie1642: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2021
pyyxxaro:

grin grin
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by chriskosherbal(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Women hardly stay without a guy as a boyfriend.. they will keep you in hands away and immediately the current guy misbehave they quickly say yes to you ..

Very subtle doings kind of gender.
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Stargurl20(f): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2021
Why are guys pained by this? Oh... She should wait grieving over the ex who gave no flying f**c about her? I'm sure if the tables were turned, these same hypocritic men will be the ones encouraging the jilted guy to move on and replace the hoe ASAP. Una no dey tire? Make una dey fear God with una judgements o.

As for the lady who found love, I pray that you experience all good things that comes with it.
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Savedday: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Stargurl20(f): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Savedday:
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls op, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Clickguy44: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Context: Baby you don't do the way you used to do.

Meaning: Babe why can't I manipulate you anymore or why do you stop simping.

She didn't even bother to ask what she did or didn't do. The guy probably have taken the redpill, hard to swallow but very effective.

Lessons men can learn, Don't simp, Have many options.
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by AmancalledGod: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2021
Ashawo no be work, i swear
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by nerdfrost(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
First guy is a redpiller angry he doesn't care
Second guy is Homer Simpson cousin angry
Sending a crying emoji and a vn to a new debit alert pos

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
no wonder this woman is crying (and will still be crying) when she desperately settles with total strangers...
Re: Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately by Youngpo413: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
pyyxxaro:
their toto no dey ever rest.

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend’s Husband Lied And Used Me Against My Best Friend / See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill / Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.