Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? (19949 Views)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? / With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by LollySeaSide: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2021
jeff1993:
Collect the 5M .... Okay 2 odds ..... 10M..

Keep 5M .... Use the other 5M split into two .... Play 2 odd 3M ..... U get 6M .... Use the other two to buy land .....

From the 6m ... Remove 2M .... Play 2odd for 3M .... U get 6M .... U start ur building project

For more analysis contact me ..... I am jobless
With this your comment eg, no be only job get less for your life oo.
Sense and money sef join.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2021
karzyharsky:
Take 5m and chat me up
Chat you up so you can scam him
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by freeman67: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:
My uncle died early this year. He was the head of finance in the company he worked before his demise.

Now due to the level of influence he had in the company, I was made an offer because they know me well in the company.

5million cash, or I get employed in the company with 100,000 monthly pay starting January.

Please Nairalanders help me decide... Candid opinion please

If you have flare for business and have a plan already you can go for the N5,000,000. You can also collect the money if you feel you can have another job elsewhere. Collect and invest it. However, if you know that you can't do business and don't have prospect for another please collect job. That 5,000,000 is about 4 years 2 months salary. Minus the salary other things can come up that will give you more money. You can also grow more on the Job too.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by shoprite: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2021
jeff1993:

Keep 5M .... Use the other 5M split into two .... Play 2 odd 3M ..... U get 6M .... Use the other two to buy land .....

From the 6m ... Remove 2M .... Play 2odd for 3M .... U get 6M .... U start ur building project

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by yusluvad(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2021
omonla10:
5 million will buy you 2 corolla cars and u put on Uber rentals...

This gives u a minimum of 200k monthly cool

I mean u start earning 50k weekly starting from next week

Merry Christmas
Nice idea...
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by bluefilm: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:
My uncle died early this year. He was the head of finance in the company he worked before his demise.

Now due to the level of influence he had in the company, I was made an offer because they know me well in the company.

5million cash, or I get employed in the company with 100,000 monthly pay starting January.

My friend you better take the Five million and scram one time!!!

Opportunities like that comes one in a lifetime.

Take the bulk money and find a good business to invest in.

We are talking about your financial freedom here!!!

Don't ever chain yourself to a job because jobs will only prevent you from thinking Big and you will only be concerned with surviving on the next pay/salary.

Let's say theoretically, you accept the 100K job, and let's say theoretically too, you are able to save like 50K per month from the salary, do you know how long it will take you to make Five million?

N5 000 000 รท N50 000 = 100 months which is approximately 8.33 years!!!

So as you can see, what is left for you is to make a very wise decision now.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Asiri1991: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Your uncle died and you think you can't die as well. You better collect the money and rent a place you will use as brothel and bar. These Yoruba girls trooping into Benin City everyday are ready to fill the place and render sexual services to their all time ready clients. And they pay every day. You can go to Big Town Brothel, Akpakpava and ask for Aunty Funmi. She can supply 100 girls from Osun State within two days. In all, take the 5m
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by rhames(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:

Get the N5m cash and invest in something. If you do not have any business skill, use N500k to learn it and if you do not want to learn one, use part of the cash to buy a car and do Uber or bolt.

That money will set up a standard bakery anywhere in this country with a large amount of change to invest in another business.

It can also kickstart an FMCG distribution business.

It can set up a sachet water factory.

The list goes on.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Ologbo147: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2021
O boy collect money if you ask me this question face to face I go slap you, it will take you 50 months to earn that, not to earn and save, it will take you another 15 years to save that, that is if you are prudent. This is Uhuru for business savvy persons, no loan, no interest, free money
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by MaverickA3: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2021
ddjay:

Simple, 100k job. if you manage yourself well, you can raise that 500k in less than 1 year, and raise more than that to start a side hustle while still keeping the 100k job
It is 5M offer
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by yusluvad(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2021
LollySeaSide:
With this your comment eg, no be only job get less for your life oo. Sense and money sef join.
Lol! cool cool
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Emperor5(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2021
This can't be true.
Are you the biological son of the deceased that they went to compasate u.

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by SocialJustice: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:

Nairaland zombie, if we no talk you no go live your life.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by kaymart: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2021
BMathew:
I will advise you take #100k cus if you know what you can do it #5m you won't come asking. Take the job then design a business plan and open a fresh account towards that business.
Taking up the job gives experience in that field then you becomes a professional alongside.
Trust me, a company that intends to give you #5m without any personal memory with them can possibly be of help in the future when you intends to further......
Think and apply wisdom.
Exactly, not knowing what to do with 5M shows that's he isn't business savy to begin with.
He should take the job even though it's not the better option of the two but it'd the best one for him.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Czario: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2021
It's a no brainier...5Milli
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by LollySeaSide: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:

Why are they offering you 5m?
As the next of kin?
Doesn't your "uncle" have children?
If no, are you the only relative that the company will offer you 5m just for you alone?
Bottom line, this is a poorly made up story.
Anyway, since this is Nairaland where every rubbish is a topic for discussion, here is my advice:
Take the 5m. Start a foodstuff wholesaling business.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:

Take the 100k job.

Not everyone is built for business

Garanteed 100k plus job experience will create better experiences and job opportunities in the future, you can as well grow.

5 million naira will be squandered in less than a year.

Aren't you bothered about why they are trying to drive you away with 5M naira??

Since your uncle name is popular there and he was head of the company, he must be a share holder there, that is easy way for you to grow in that company .

Pls take the 100k job, go and resume on jan and get some experience.

Don't sell your soul for 5M.

Those people advising you about business, have never created any one before, doing business is always sweet on paper not in real life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2021
jeff1993:

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by KayCee92(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2021
jeff1993:

Na so u go play away ur destiny defining capital... Lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Trojan8(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Collect the 5m

Look for a job that pays 100k while the money works for you.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Collect the 5m whether you are into business or not. You can still get a job elsewhere. You can't be certain the job is secured, anything can happen. It will take 5 years of working there to make that 5m and who knows if you would be laid off? Las las if you don't know what to do with the 5m you can buy a car and use it for uber or start processing your jakpa from this country.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by kitchen(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2021
That's a big lie bro. Why should a company offer to dash you 5million?? Or is he a general partner in the partnership biz

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by cpu2006(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:

Collect 5 million and invest it on your future wife.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Govocrete: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Collect the cash if you have learnt the art of how to conquer (control) money instead of money conquering (controlling) you.

With that money, you can invest and be an employer of labour or continue your education (learn a trade or go for a 3-6 month IT course).

If you accept the job offer which likely will be 8-10hr daily, it will take you 4yrs without touching your salary to save up to 5 million.

Only take the job if you are united with stuff like betting, buying things to impress others, clubbing, wanting the world to believe who you are not (living a life of being rich while you are managing to survive).
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by executive12: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=PIPPROF post=108824588]5m cash
But that's for a businessman

I go just use trade stock options online dey do like 1m a month
[/quote

Yeah right. Not only 1 m a month.
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by iTearHerToto: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:

Fake story

Pukes angry
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Chris2863(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
sKeetz:
I dont believe this your story but ok.
You dey mind the orishirishi OP grin

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by MrOON: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2021
A bird at hand iw worth two in the bush.
Thats my own advice.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by iTearHerToto: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2021
jeff1993:

grin grin grin
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by DLSReigns: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2021
5 million without blinking an eye!
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by Karleb(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2021
5 million fuckingg cash! angry
Re: N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? by comtem2011: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2021
The uncle no get children? I don't get it cos if you collect the 5m, will you be the only person to access it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Proven Reasons Why Employers Are Rejecting Your CV Without Even Reading It / Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.