Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? (2047 Views)

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
I barely get up to a hundred likes and reactions on my Facebook post and also barely get messages in my DM...
Today is my sister's birthday and I posted her picture, I got up to 400 likes and still counting and alot of comments with numerous inbox of all sort ... Hello baby, my love, sweetheart...

Mehn, one was even doing waw waw waw like ambulance in the comment section...

If this guys are given an opportunity, they will lick the girls feet...

SIMPing is really getting out of hand...

And I'm also getting alot of friend requests from dudes... grin grin

Cc TheGidRedPiller

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by DannyXpress: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
It's a normal something

You were once like them or were you not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
DannyXpress:
It's a normal something

You were once like them or aren't you!!!
I was never like that and I will never be like that in my entire life....

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by DannyXpress: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
FahBuLous:
I was never like that and I will never be like that in my entire life....
Cool
Nature and the society made it so.

These are things that can never be changed completely

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
DannyXpress:

Cool
Nature and the society made it so.

These are things that can never be changed completely
It can be changed if all the SIMPs man up...

How can you ignore your gender completely and sing high praises to the opposite gender

But you will see girls showing their fellow girls love in things like this but the SIMPs won't let it work for the men...

The society didn't make anything so, simps made it so... angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
You have the redpill knowledge right?
Understand that you are above all those simps both mentally and psychologically. Your kind of man is what women want to fvvck with, so you have the opportunity to choose and make a distinctive decision, all those simps drooling over your sister just want to get laid, they are the idi0ts making women think men only think about sex.
Basically, my point here is, you are on the right track, don't let these things drop you mentally, you are a king no matter what level you are on, those men all over your sister are nothing but slaves of the system no matter what level they are on!
Understand that fact!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bros, if u dey carry SIMP matter for head, na u go suffer am ooo. You better mind your business. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You have the redpill knowledge right?
Understand that you are above all those simps both mentally and psychologically. Your kind of man is what women want to fvvck with, so you have the opportunity to choose and make a distinctive decision, all those simps drooling over your sister just want to get laid, they are the idi0ts making women think men only think about sex.
Basically, my point here is, you are on the right track, don't let these things drop you mentally, you are a king no matter what level you are on, those men all over your sister are nothing but slaves of the system no matter what level they are on!
Understand that fact!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
It's really irritating...
I gave them very hot this afternoon...
I hate simps angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
Bros, if u dey carry SIMP matter for head, na u go suffer am ooo. You better mind your business. tongue
If they want to be stupid, let them take their stupidity away from me...

I gave them very hot this afternoon..

I hate simps angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
FahBuLous:

I hate simps angry angry
Try as much not to exert the kind of energy i exert, i can assure you, its not healthy, you can shun your men back to sanity but i hope you understand where i'm going?
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Try as much not to exert the kind of energy i exert, i can assure you, its not healthy, you can shun your men back to sanity but i hope you understand where i'm going?
I understand u completely...
I'm not usually like that but since they brought it my way, I had to flare up...
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
FahBuLous:

I hate simps angry angry
And simps hate you too. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by OneCorner: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ur wahala sef pass the people wey u dey call Simp sef
Alfa males don’t talk everytime like you guys do
Only sissies do so

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
OneCorner:
Only sissies do so
Shut Up
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
why would you think that a man shooting his shot is a simp?!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Shut Up
for faceless forum?
He is right tongue
If e pain u, then go sleep. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
Stop being ignorant, you don't have to be a pvvssy licker to shoot your shot.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop being ignorant, you don't have to be a pvvssy licker to shoot your shot.

so because a man sends a msg on social media, he is automatically a pussi licker? what kind of deluded nonsense is this?! you people are so deluded that you write plain garbage online!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

so because a man sends a msg on social media, he is automatically a pussi licker? what kind of deluded nonsense is this?! you people are so deluded that you write plain garbage online!
I'm responsible for what i type, i'm not responsible for what you understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm responsible for what i type, i'm not responsible for what you understand.

well then focus on what i wrote before mentioning me and writing rubbish... there is nothing wrong with men shooting their shot on social media. every man should use whatever means they have to connect with women (and social media is just one of them).

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

well then focus on what i wrote before mentioning me and writing rubbish... there is nothing wrong with men shooting their shot on social media. every man should use whatever means they have to connect with women (and social media is just one of them).
Yes sir, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by OneCorner: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Shut Up
Okay ma
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by shaybebaby(f): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
I'm starting to think these so called redpillers on here are closet gay men. Hungry ones too.

It seems that they begrudge women the attention and largesse women receive from men because they want it from themselves. Call it envy if you like.

So they attack women and other men but their tactic is to attack their fellow men's perceived masculinity, implying that giving attention to women makes them weak..reverse psychology grin

In summary, they are in competition with women for their fellow men's resources but have to be sly about it because to openly compete sexually, they would have to admit their sexuality too.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
And simps hate you too. tongue
ok
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
OneCorner:
Only sissies do so
Simp sighted
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
Shooting your shots at stupidity... Why didn't he shoot his shots since until I changed my picture to my sisters?? angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Mehn, you are a pvssy ass licker...

You are a complete f00l for saying this...

Why didn't they inbox me since, why didn't they react on my pictures, abi I was invisible to their eyes but immediately I uploaded my sister's picture, all this old F00ls started texting ...

Try get sense abeg...
Girls go use u die....
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by Nyascobar1414: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bro... Don't hate em...
Anyhow they wanna simp.. When they are been shown the real taste... They will comeback for advice..
Note... This advice deserves a price
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
shaybebaby:
I'm starting to think these so called redpillers on here are closet gay men. Hungry ones too.

It seems that they begrudge women the attention and largesse women receive from men because they want it from themselves. Call it envy if you like.

So they attack women and other men but their tactic is to attack their fellow men's perceived masculinity, implying that giving attention to women makes them weak..reverse psychology grin

In summary, they are in competition with women for their fellow men's resources but have to be sly about it because to openly compete sexually, they would have to admit their sexuality too.

Did you just see the f00lish note you wrote up there?? Go back and read it again, does it even make sense to you??

I'm sure you didn't even read what I wrote up there...

How do I want the attention to myself?? You f00l...

I'm a guy and I'm saying that guys should learn to show love to theirselves too instead of just waiting for the girls to do something for Everytime...

I know a lot of girls that will always choose their gender first over anything...

But without understanding anything, u just come on here and start writing sh*t...

Being f00lish is a choice though Nd I'm sure you have choosed it... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Bro... Don't hate em...
Anyhow they wanna simp.. When they are been shown the real taste... They will comeback for advice..
Note... This advice deserves a price
I don't mind them being simps o but don't bring it to my lane, I must teach them lessons...
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
FahBuLous:
Mehn, you are a pvssy ass licker...
You are a complete f00l for saying this...
Why didn't they inbox me since, why didn't they react on my pictures, abi I was invisible to their eyes but immediately I uploaded my sister's picture, all this old F00ls started texting ...

Try get sense abeg...
Girls go use u die....

see this slow person... so you want men to send you messages (are you gay)?!?!? why would you even want that?!?!?
are you realy hurt because someone sends a msg to your sister and not you? its called SHOOTING YOUR SHOT, you slow dude! and this has nothing to do with simping...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
FahBuLous:
Shooting your shots at stupidity... Why didn't he shoot his shots since until I changed my picture to my sisters?? angry angry

hhmm let me guess:" BECAUSE YOU HAD A MAN'S PICTURE BEFORE,DUH!!!
you sound like a gay dude in pain because men are interested in contacting your sister and not you...lol!

all is well!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Chidinma Is Dominating Nollywood With Her Big Bum Bum (+18 PHOTOS) / How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates / I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.