Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance (1338 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dear fellow NL friends,
Am a guy who resides in Nigeria having a relationship with a lady in far Australia,
Who have been in a long distance relationship that ended up to becoming a wedlock " marriage"
Kindly advise because of recent my girl always form busy" saying she is busy busy at work due to timing difference " also uses the word i will call you when am free but she always never call me back. I noticed she always check my WhatsApp status daily, funniest part of it anytime I bring up marriage things she do say we should exercise patient.
My fellow NL family advise a brother.
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Abfinest007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
She's seeing someone else

3 Likes

Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Abfinest007:

What is your best advise should I move on ?
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Oluromantic: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
What makes you think long distance relationship works for women?
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oluromantic:
What makes you think long distance relationship works for women?

No idea brotherly, just guide a brother on the best next line of action. I appreciate
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by EmzyT: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Osagbovo2:
Dear fellow NL friends,
Am a guy who resides in Nigeria having a relationship with a lady in far Australia,
Who have been in a long distance relationship that ended up to becoming a wedlock " marriage"
Kindly advise because of recent my girl always form busy" saying she is busy busy at work due to timing difference " also uses the word i will call you when am free but she always never call me back. I noticed she always check my WhatsApp status daily, funniest part of it anytime I bring up marriage things she do say we should exercise patient.

Client wey we dey manage, dey use catch cruise, e reach your turn you go dey catch feelings sad

Oga, most long distance relationships don't work, an average girl gets up to 5-10 toasters everyday not to talk of the Beautiful ones, then you'll expect your girl faraway in another continent (Which might be very beautiful sef) to keep saying No to guys who Approach her everyday? You must be a Joker!

She might be sincerely busy though (but who becomes busy forever? undecided no matter how busy you claim to be, you'd Squeeze out time for that person you like/love I think) telling you she would call you back and not get back to you is bad. In anything you do, just don't give her 100% of your trust and always expect the worst when dealing with these Pussynarians (and to think she's a Nigerian girl is a big cause for Concern)

I don't know for you oo but Long distance relationship is a no-no for me. Like, it's dead on arrival sef!!

Well, whatever way you choose to handle it, I wish you the best

I'm off!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by aktolly54(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Op which kind work she dey do there? Or she just a student there? Always call her around 11pm our time, she will be in the morning there and sometimes around 12noon here ,she will be in the night there around 10pm . always consider her time factor too ,you know our Time is 9hrs diff
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
EmzyT:

Client wey we dey manage, dey use catch cruise, e reach your turn you go dey catch feelings sad

Oga, most long distance relationships don't work, an average girl gets up to 5-10 toasters everyday not to talk of the Beautiful ones, then you'll expect your girl faraway in another continent (Which might be very beautiful sef) to keep saying No to guys who Approach her everyday? You must be a Joker!

She might be sincerely busy though (but who becomes busy forever? undecided no matter how busy you claim to be, you'd Squeeze out time for that person you like/love I think) telling you she would call you back and not get back to you is bad. In anything you do, just don't give her 100% of your trust and always expect the worst when dealing with these Pussynarians

I don't know for you oo but Long distance relationship is a no-no for me. Like, it's dead on arrival sef!!

Well, whatever way you choose to handle it, I wish you the best

I'm off!!!

Brotherly you just open my eyes and the feelings just start declining about her. Am beginning to get the gist now. She went to do her master degree afterwards she applied for PR and now an Australian citizen.
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
aktolly54:
Op which kind work she dey do there? Or she just a student there? Always call her around 11pm our time, she will be in the morning there and sometimes around 12noon here ,she will be in the night there around 10pm . always consider her time factor too ,you know our Time is 9hrs diff

She went to do her master degree afterwards she applied for PR and now an Australian citizen.
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by EmzyT: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Osagbovo2:

Brotherly you just open my eyes and the feelings just start declining about her. Am beginning to get the gist now. She went to do her master degree afterwards she applied for PR and now an Australian citizen.

Bro, applying for Austrialian visa isn't a bad idea, you'd do same if you had the Opportunity. Who doesn't wanna leave this Shithole? undecided

In whatever you do, just have an heart-to-heart discussion with her via Video call or any other means you find worthy, or better still you'd meet her people, discuss things with them and know where you belong! know your place in her life and know it fast, not her leading you on all through and then dumping you when it matters the most!

Like i said earlier; ‘Expect the worst when dealing with Nigerian Girls!’

Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by minks(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
My people, should we tell him?
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Move on grin grin Dnt wait for her . .
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by aktolly54(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Osagbovo2:

She went to do her master degree afterwards she applied for PR and now an Australian citizen.
abroad ,time is money. Try send her message reminding her of your love and ask her to do the same if she can't be calling you everytime
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by arthurwillia(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Osagbovo2:
Dear fellow NL friends,

Lol your boo get another boo
But you never get sense to know yet bAa?
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by kepstone: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Move on ... She is seeing someone else. Naija distance relationship never work na abroad. It takes a girl who genuinely loves you to stay and stick to you. Absence they say makes the heart grow fonder. I am in long distance relationship but I don't trust my girl anything can happen. For me I am removing my heart from trusting her. This babes are funny ooo. Except God says she is your wife and both of you are destined for each other. Nobody gives excuses for what they love or who they love. That excuse is a subtle language of her communicating to you guy, begin port to another network oooo. Save your life and heart stress and free your mind.
I have been there many times.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol your boo get another boo
But you never get sense to know yet bAa?

Brotherly my eyes just dey clear every minutes by minutes as I read the response of my fellow NL family
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Innobee99(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Do we always need advise on some issues that are self explanatory?
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
kepstone:
Move on ... She is seeing someone else. Naija distance relationship never work na abroad. It takes a girl who genuinely loves you to stay and stick to you. Absence they say makes the heart grow fonder. I am in long distance relationship but I don't trust my girl anything can happen. For me I am removing my heart from trusting her. This babes are funny ooo. Except God says she is your wife and both of you are destined for each other. Nobody gives excuses for what they love or who they love. That excuse is a subtle language of her communicating to you guy, begin port to another network oooo. Save your life and heart stress and free your mind.
I have been there many times.

Your words are so touching brotherly and full of wisdom I indeed salute your courage to taking this steps in advising a brother .
I will surely respond to treatment as you have kindly advised. One love my fellow NL family
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Innobee99:
Do we always need advise on some issues that are self explanatory?

Brotherly always learn to drop your piece of advise as we all need ourselves to make a better world . One Love @ innobee99
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by arthurwillia(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Osagbovo2:

Brotherly my eyes just dey clear every minutes by minutes as I read the response of my fellow NL family

Your head correct!
No body is too busy to chat or call her loved one
Where your mind is, is where your treasure is
It happens once in blue moon that we get too busy but when it becomes something you nag about
It’s a problem
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Kobicove(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Osagbovo2:
Dear fellow NL friends,

Mr Man move on with your life.

How can you be in Nigeria and be deceiving yourself that you're dating someone in far away Australia? undecided
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Your head correct!
No body is too busy to chat or call her loved one
Where your mind is, is where your treasure is
It happens once in blue moon that we get too busy but when it becomes something you nag about
It’s a problem

Brotherly one love I salute your message ❤ nothing do yaaa

1 Like

Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kobicove:

Mr Man move on with your life.

How can you be in Nigeria and be deceiving yourself that you're dating someone in far away Australia? undecided

Brotherly I been dey feel say the lady dey respond to treatment being that we have been together for while but na her reaction make me shout aloud for help from the Wise men of this platform to save a soul. Lol
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by anthonyuncle(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2021
she don go.

she's begging you to fast but you are asking for breakfast

1 Like

Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Latest update on this my long distance relationship issue,
Dear nairaland Comrade,
I have observed that this my acclaimed lady checks my WhatsApp status upload daily but she don't say hi or respond to my Greetings even up till now that am sending this message.
Am wondering if indeed she isn't interested in me again and why is she having my number and let alone checking my status daily and every of my status upload.
Kindly advise me what could she be thinking still having my number and also checks my status daily
Nairaland comrade male and female help you friend with calm advise .
One love
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by arthurwillia(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Osagbovo2:
Dear nairaland Comrade,
I have observed that this my acclaimed lady checks my WhatsApp status upload daily but she don't say hi or respond to my Greetings even up till now that am sending this message.
Am wondering if indeed she isn't interested in me again and why is she having my number and let alone checking my status daily and every of my status upload.
Kindly advise me what could she be thinking still having my number and also checks my status daily
One love

Gee you are in Nigeria and you think a lady in Australia is actually thinking about you because she checks your WhatsApp status, so you realize some people just watch status like film..
What if she's just scrolling through and not even bothered about what's written on it.
Move on gee

1 Like

Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Osagbovo2(m): 1:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Appreciate bros�
Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Osagbovo2:
Dear nairaland Comrade,
One love
You are a big fool. An irredeemable simp.
People here gave you advice last year to forget about that girl, but you're so emotionally invested in her and so helplessly in love that you can't act right.

I know you'll still go back to act out your deranged blue pilled mentality towards her.

You're a lost soul. If you weren't, the advice given to you last year was sufficient. But you're not man enough to break away from that toxic relationship - that is, you dating yourself.

Mumu, go and beg her again. Offer to drink her urine, maybe then she'll get to reciprocate the feelings.

Bloody simp.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
this is just the simple truth. Believe it or not.am speaking from what I experienced

1 Like

Re: Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance by Kobicove(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2022
Osagbovo2:

What is your best advise should I move on ?

Move on, the distance is too far except you wa t to continue to deceive yourself undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am So Angry And Bored Today / / I Am A Proud BETA Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.