Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody (61926 Views)

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by etokhana: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
The mysterious death of the Islamic cleric, Tunde Olayiwola arrested last week with fresh human by detectives of the Ondo state police command in police custody is generating controversy.

Reports said that the suspect reportedly slumped and died at Special Anti-cultist Section of the state police command.

Recall that the suspect was paraded alongside eight other suspected criminals alleged to have committed various offences ranging from murder, kidnapping and cultism.

The suspect was apprehended with the fresh human head at Ajagbale Area of Oka, Ondo town.

Sources said that the suspect allegedly fell sick the second day he was detained and was taken to the police clinic where he eventually died.

The suspect during an interview with newsmen at the state police command when paraded said that he bought the fresh human head for N60,000 to use it for money rituals.

Olayiwola who said he hailed from Oshogbo, Osun state said “It was delivered to me at home by a man i met at a social function on Thursday morning. I was about to commence the ritual when I was arrested by the police detectives.

” I purposely ordered for the human head to make my life better and it was delivered to me. This is my first time but I want to do it to become rich and live a better life. The head was delivered to me today.”

The suspect declined to name his other accomplices saying he wanted to be rich just as his counterparts.

Speaking, the state police commissioner, Oyeyemi Oyediran said that said “the suspect was arrested by men of the state police command after intelligence report that the suspect was about to receive a consignment.

The state Police command image maker, Funmilayo Odunlami confirmed the death of the suspect in police custody adding that he became indisposed while in detention. Odunlami did not give details when pressed further.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/islamic-cleric-arrested-with-fresh-human-head-slumps-dies-in-ondo-police-custody/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6908228/bought-human-head-n60000-make

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
shocked

Something is telling me that NPF want to do some abracadabra

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by illicit(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Frigga13: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
To avoid snitching... they took him out.

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Kellibae(f): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmm what's wrong with all these yoruba alfas.. most of them are ritualists ..that's why I fear them to the extent I don't buy meat from them when I go market, once I knew u are alfa I will just stylishly price ur meat nonsense and jakpa... grin
Some go abuse me I will abuse them back

230 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by holluwizzy: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
I suspect the issue have taken another step.

Bribed his way out.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by dettolgel: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
The police should sell his head as well. It will fetch them at least 25k.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by paulolee(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
just imagine....slump n died wen he was caught...something is fishy

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by OBoy50: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin
He was silenced by those who sent him..
NPF in the south is an occultic kingdom.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
hmm he's even lucky we didnt caught him first

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by jeff1993: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
V
Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by aviona: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wow, they don kill am based on order from above just to hide vital information that will expose the big shots he's working for in preparation for 2023 elections.

He slumped and died indeed.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by slawormiir: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Godons1: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Igbo Amaka.
All those Nnamdi Kanu's People go just dey impersonate other peaceful Tribes when they commit any crime. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Hack6e: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Headslammmers are dangerous Human Beings

32 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by maureensylvia(f): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Apigbuo na ya

10 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by EmzyT: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Seems like he took too long more than the Deadline day baba gave him to provide the human head, So baba decided to strike him with death embarassed

What do I know sef

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by tradepunter: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Ingreidient: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Zazzu Official video is Out .. it's Fu**king Lit.
Check it guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkO2Fr6ltJs

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Falzxo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Sonnobax15(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,I no too dey believe our NPF when it comes to matters like this......E fit be say one heavy phone call don land for area commander office lipsrsealed. Hence the propaganda lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by OfeAchi: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Me thinks the price of a human skull should be scaled up to 100k. If that is done these guys won't get depressed and heart attacks.
How can kidney cost 1.2million while head (the source of power) cost a paltry amount?

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
The Afonja skull miner has duly paid for his sins

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by NaijaCover(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by omoadeleye(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dem dan kill am

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by israelmao(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
I am suspecting something.May be he was taken out in order to cover some people's tracks.

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Nonywendy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Something is telling me that NPF want to do some abracadabra
same here. Maybe some top shots are interested in his case

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody by Systrom(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Instant karma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.