Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? (33595 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by steveneche(m): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Am just curious. With the current state of economy, as a lady, can you marry a guy whose salary is not up to 50k monthly?

Candid opinion please!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Bola146(f): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jesu! How much is the lady earning? Must it base with his salary? Even if you earn #1m with no proper spending, it wouldn't last

306 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by EmzyT: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
sad
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
HMMM, LET ME SIT DOWN HERE AND WAIT FOR MY FELLOW GENDER. cool

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by garriAndsugar: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
The issue isn't earning 50k..it Should be how he spends it.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by meetme01: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
It is not about the salary of the man. It's about being an hustler. Anyone that tells you salary is enough to survive or sustain a family is just deceiving himself. The higher the salary, the higher the expenses.

As a civil servant, that's my take home. I have about 4 different other hustle that bring money. I don't even rely on the salary.

303 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Snitch24(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why does it always has to be based on what the male has to offer or how much he earns so the woman jst come empty handed and headed
This life no jst balance

305 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by ojun50(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oga, if the lady is not working don't try.

Na lady wey understand you and won grow with you go do the marriage

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by steveneche(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
posty56:
how much the dirty pig they earn wey she go choose, I swear na we they give Nigeria girls the audacity, na otedola pikin wey she go they size me up by salary

Ewww

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Agricmoney(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Atleast the man go get prospect. But let's watch the fight

Anyway, Agriculture is life

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by steveneche(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Agricmoney:
Atleast the man go get prospect. But let's watch the fight

Hey

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Can the man marry himself? Is only a wicked man that would propose to a lady when he's earning less than 50k.

Mod: see them quoting me. Lol, people should be reasonable o. With this present economy, Buhari Regime, you want to propose to a lady when you're earning less than 50k?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:
Am just curious. With the current state of economy, as a lady, can you marry a guy whose salary is not up to 50k monthly?

Candid opinion please!
Sure... But marriages don't end with the couple...

Would we have kids? Then no!

I wouldn't encourage anyone to start a family if both partners earn less then 50k... In Nigeria... With the way things are...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
posty56:
how much the dirty pig they earn wey she go choose, I swear na we they give Nigeria girls the audacity, na otedola pikin wey she go they size me up by salary
With the way most of you dish out insults... undecided

Yes... She's entitled to choose or size you up... That's normal, intelligent even... Every living thing chooses a mate that has the most to offer...

You are entitled to choose also...

Your entire comment makes no sense...

First of all, you might be a suffer-head... Don't assume others are too... You might feel content being broke, struggling to feed... You seriously want to start a family this way? undecided

See your child(ren) starve, sent home from school...etc.

It's not rude to be wise enough to know that 50k is not enough for even a family of three...(man, woman and one child)...

You should simply say that you can only marry if the woman earns the same amount too... A combined salary... A total of ₦100k... That's manageable...

But you're being unnecessarily defensive...

125 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:

Candid opinion please!

Seun need to remove some people in this forum angry

which kind question be this? As if girls dey even dey earn more than 10k per month. sad

Another SIMP :-(

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
What you earn shouldn't determine when and if you should marry.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by TONERO500(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Seun need to remove some people in this forum angry

which kind question be this? As if girls dey even dey earn more than 10k per month. sad

Another SIMP :-(

I just tire for that castrated illiterate slowpoke

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Agricmoney(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
steveneche:

Hey

Hi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
posty56:
Simple question you come here dey display your arrogance..wetin bring insult..you wey dey run mouth like this ehnn I hope say physically you go fit talk or na only online you dey talk upandan..make Dem nack dat your mouth now you go say people wicked...you open mouth dey call pesin dirty pig..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by motymop: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
I am very concerned on why you need the opinion of women concerning your salary. Many of these women don't work or earn less than you, so why need their opinion?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Aethiops: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
So it's girls that choose who dey marry issoryte

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by tnerro1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Don’t be deceived by salary, I know some civil servants that have not touched their salaries in years. Look at his prospects, girl wey get scence sabi wetin I Dey talk about wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by steveneche(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
tnerro1:
Don’t be deceived by salary, I know some civil servants that have not touched their salaries in years. Look at his prospects, girl wey get scence sabi wetin I Dey talk about wink

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by BESTScientist1: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yes we can
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by setobaba: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
I can’t marry a lady earning less than that

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
meetme01:
It is not about the salary of the man. It's about being an hustler. Anyone that tells you salary is enough to survive or sustain a family is just deceiving himself. The higher the salary, the higher the expenses.

As a civil servant, that's my take home. I have about 4 different other hustle that bring money. I don't even rely on the salary.
...a hustler...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Charmingrascal(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
My Sis husband was earning less than 40 thousand when they got married 8 years ago.

Dude is now a millionaire, with his own investments.
It is not really about what he earns it about how smart and hard he can hustle to change his life.

It is about focus and determination to earn more

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by BigYash: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
This topic don reach FP reach 100x .

Why can't she? If she can't make money to add,then she is not even fit to be a wife ..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.