Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. (996 Views)

Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out / Tonto Dikeh Gets Deported From Dubai / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. by DejiPlug(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Continuing an interesting teaching series on Life Principles especially about not having a big mouth in a world filled with enemies, Pastor Sam Oluwatoye of The Lords Crew uses Jesus as case study, in comparison with the true life story of an acquaintance which happened sometime ago. Story goes thus

Local man was fortunate to be relocating to Dubai, so he wasted no time in organizing a massive send forth party, inviting all and sundry just days before his trip. Local man made it to D day, and was soon out of the country. Just two days after landing in Dubai, local man was deported back to Nigeria. So traumatic was the situation that he wouldn't go back to his family house in Sango, instead relocated to the opposite ends of Agege.

Point here is that Jesus knew His mission, but didn't reveal it, even after the devil tempted him after fasting for forty days. Jesus could have chosen to spite the devil by mentioning how he would soon overthrow the devil, but till the end, the devil was ignorant of Jesus's plan. It is not by big mouth, but by result

In the same vein, I remember a story my Mum shared with me about a brother whose wife was not pleased with his decision travel abroad.

"Brother was adamant about traveling but madam was of the opinion that bros should continue to hustle in Naija. Bros decided to leave madam out of the plan and kept processing his travel documents. Travel date came and baba was on the flight to US, when he decided to take a short nap.

On waking up, baba noticed a shoe was missing off his foot, but the other foot was on, after much questions and drama onboard, no one knew where the shoe disappeared to. Fast forward to landing, bros didn't make it past immigrations as he was quickly deemed mentally unfit and instantly deported back to Nigeria.

Through both cases, I am totally convinced that only God fit save man from all his enemies, especially those of his own household and Jesus is Heavens Chief Agent, similar to a divine James Bond. God gave me more understanding of Pastor Sam's point that "until you have enemies, you cant have friends" and "in quietness lies your strength" Let all things be done in moderation. If anybody should have made noise in this life, it should have been Jesus.

Pagan holiday or not, a Big round of applause for God the Master Planner and Jesus the Undercover Boss. As for those who know their God- Yahweh, and truly accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior will flourish and do exploits.

When it comes to God there are principles, hence repeat these
1. I will not die

2. I will not lack any good thing (anything I lack is not yet a good thing for me)
Goodness is relative based on timing and relevance, or can you give your 6 year old keys to a 4matic GLK?
3. I pray for higher levels of grace to find me in Jesus name. AMEN.

Godspowerproject

Do you know any similar stories or related experiences to share that can ginger the need to get closer to God

Re: Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Religion blocks brain. op read what you wrote there then break it down mentally. So all the while Jesus was talking about his resurrection the devil no dey hear abi? Continue
Re: Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. by DejiPlug(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Religion blocks brain. op read what you wrote there then break it down mentally. So all the while Jesus was talking about his resurrection the devil no dey hear abi? Continue

Jesus was perceived to be another prophet. And he came to show a way to live to please God.

God had already made His plans known concerning redemption, Jesus mostly spoke in parables, which was to validate the prophecy and it was among His disciples. That way everyone can relate in retrospect.
Re: Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2021
DejiPlug:

Jesus was perceived to be another prophet. And he came to show a way to live to please God.

God had already made His plans known concerning redemption, Jesus mostly spoke in parables, which was to validate the prophecy and it was among His disciples. That way everyone can relate in retrospect.
I was actually talking about the part were op said the devil wasn't aware of the plan that Jesus will be resurrected, the whole thing sounds stupid just because someone wants to preach.
Re: Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. by Folabifreeman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
All the examples of people you mentioned in this supposed religious based post were all based on hearsay.

My mother knew this brother, my pastor told me about this uncle....

Good personal growth piece nonetheless.

Re: Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. by DejiPlug(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:

I was actually talking about the part were op said the devil wasn't aware of the plan that Jesus will be resurrected, the whole thing sounds stupid just because someone wants to preach.

Devil wasn't aware of the resurrection plan. Jesus said "destroy this temple and I'll raise it up in 3 days"
Re: Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. by Blakjewelry(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
DejiPlug:

Devil wasn't aware of the resurrection plan. Jesus said "destroy this temple and I'll raise it up in 3 days"
so what Does Matthew 16:21 mean hmmm. Jesus stated clearly what was going to happen and Peter even rebuke for saying such and the devil no hear or know. Continue deceiving yourself by dreaming up stories. Infact it was mentioned not just once and you are here I don't know what
Re: Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. by DejiPlug(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blakjewelry:
so what Does Matthew 16:21 mean hmmm. Jesus stated clearly what was going to happen and Peter even rebuke for saying such and the devil no hear or know. Continue deceiving yourself by dreaming up stories. Infact it was mentioned not just once and you are here I don't know what

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem(B) and suffer many things(C) at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law,(D) and that he must be killed(E) and on the third day(F) be raised to life.(G)

Where else was it mentioned. Jesus was insulated from the devil.

Now I have told you before it happens, so that when it happens, you may believe. I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me; but so that the world may know that I love the Father, I do exactly as the Father commanded Me. Get up, let us go from here. John 14:29-31 (NASB)

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Laments Her Daughter June's Expulsion From School And Drags Ex-husba / Billionaire Owner Of Elizade Motors & University In Gratitude Dance At 84 Years / Actress Mary Lazarus Weeps For Nigeria Over The Poor State Of Road At Her Pollin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.