Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady (47111 Views)

Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by EmmyBlogs(f): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
A lady has revealed what some robbers did after robbing all her belongings.

The lady @sis_icream revealed that she was asleep when the robbers robbed her and when she woke up, everything in her apartment was gone.

She further revealed that the robbers dropped an apology note after robbing her.

"Am so sorry. More progress", the apology note reads.

She added that her phone is the only property left of her because she kept it under her pillow when she slept off.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/26/robber-drops-apology-note-after-robbing-a-lady/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by anthonyuncle(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
was she drugged or what?

how can someone be asleep and the whole room will be ransacked without her waking up

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Femmyfestus: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Someone that has conscience won't rob anyone.. the thief apology is invalid

325 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Tony5050(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Merry Christmas grin

Kindly check my signature for your top notch research write up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Tony5050(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Yuakwon3: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

how can someone be asleep and the whole room will be ransacked without her waking up

The type of food and life styles people are into on daily basis can make one doze off like a drugged fellow including none regular medical checkup can contribute to such sleeping attitude

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by headbasher96(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Them target u well na it seem they cased her joint for a while to know when she will be weak

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by anthonyuncle(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yuakwon3:

The type of food and life styles people are into on daily basis can make one doze off like a drugged fellow including none regular medical checkup can contribute to such sleeping attitude

it'll take something else to make someone sleep so deep.

71 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by EmzyT: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by dan9ice(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Them don blow that powder

Back the in Ajegunle. These thieves have the nerves sha.. They entered boys room(when I'm talking of boys, I meant their species, their genotype) they took every ones phone.. The funnies thing is that, they bend the protector still yet nobody noticed (no be juju be that)
Later in the day they discovered they where sedated with black magic o.
That's when I got to Know the powder thing

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by ValCon888: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Fake apology.
The robbers were indirectly telling her they can comfortably rob her, eat her pot of soup/honeypot and balance well to write apology letter without her notice.

They were mocking her.

28 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by casppyjay: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

similarly elsewhere ��Eureka!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Brendaniel: 1:52am On Dec 27, 2021
Yuakwon3:

They blow a powder through the window, If you leave your window opened due to heat or whatever reason, even if you have a burglary or net, the powder will get in, then they break the window or use the ceiling to get in, take everything and leave, they did it to 2 girls in my Church in Abuja, from what I heard, the girls were actually sleeping naked and didn't notice anything till morning when they woke up, they do it more to houses that don't have more than 2 or 3 people living in it or houses with single or double room, that's what I feel happened...

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by revived2: 1:52am On Dec 27, 2021
Sakamaje
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by VickyRotex(f): 1:53am On Dec 27, 2021
This isn't even funny cry sorry. May justice be served!

Proverbs 1:19
Such are the ways of everyone who is greedy for unjust gain; it takes away the life of its possessors.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by joelbooks: 1:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by dkdmy: 1:57am On Dec 27, 2021
I don’t believe this! Attention seeking post

1 Like

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by iLegendd(m): 2:06am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

I have witnessed it. I was awake till 3 AM, but when the robbers arrived, I fell asleep immediately and never woke till they were done. In the morning, they had stolen 3 bikes owned by 3 abokis that secure the gate.

Those abokis too fell deeply asleep. I used to think those abokis had jazz. It happened last year. I had to buy them new bikes and they submit every 7 days. The robbers probably used jazz and some other substances they blow in the air.

The funny thing is — the big and small gates were perfectly in order. Those gates make noise when you open them on a normal day, but that day, we didn't hear a dime.

Because of this, I don't turn off my TV at night anymore. It stays on and gives the impression someone is in the parlour watching — thanks to constant light. Though, since then, I haven't withnessed such. Thanks to the local vigilante here.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by FILEBE(m): 2:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Are you pondering what I am pondering?

If we have Jazz like what you people are saying , shouldn't we just blow the powder inside Sambisa forest? Could also be used in places like banks. When alarm is triggered the powder is released and everyone including the thieves goes to sleep till police come to round them up.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by posty56: 2:20am On Dec 27, 2021
na wao , scary stories here , me wet they plug phone openly, make pesin no do me jazz Rob me clean o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by DropsMic(m): 2:25am On Dec 27, 2021
Bleep
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by MMXX: 2:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Yes this is true,this kinds of evil things happen

One morning I received a call from home that such a thing happened,the perpetrators stole 3 of my siblings phones,10k kept on the shelf,mom's phone and the 128gb hard drive I left for them to download movies n watch,if they not using dish...

Thank God nobody was hurt,just items stolen,my sibling later saw his wallet around the compound with all it's content gone.

Evil lurks around,lock your doors properly especially in an environment with lazy, unproductive nonentities roaming about

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by luminouz(m): 2:51am On Dec 27, 2021
iLegendd:

I have witnessed it. I was awake till 3 AM, but when the robbers arrived, I fell asleep immediately and never woke till they were done. In the morning, they had stolen 3 bikes owned by 3 abokis that secure the gate.

Those abokis too fell deeply asleep. I used to think those abokis had jazz. It happened last year. I had to buy them new bikes and they submit every 7 days. The robbers probably used jazz and some other substances they blow in the air.

The funny thing is — the big and small gates were perfectly in order. Those gates make noise when you open them on a normal day, but that day, we didn't hear a dime.

Because of this, I don't turn off my TV at night anymore. It stays on and gives the impression someone is in the parlour watching — thanks to constant light. Though, since then, I haven't withnessed such. Thanks to the local vigilante here.
Lol..the so called jazz is a chemical powder prepared from a local herb called 'the sleep of death'. It's less potent in powder form due to its dispersion in the air. You inhale some which makes you sleep off. Every living thing that breathes it sleeps deeply,human or animal or bird or whatever bro. So long you can breathe,then you can sleep off.

It can be prepared into the liquid form too, which is far more potent. A few drops into your water or whatever drink is enough to cause you to sleep and keep sleeping till you die. The chemical apparently binds to the areas of your brain which controls sleep, overstimulated them and induces coma. The consistent pressure necessary to make this happen on such a very short time scale induces a Brain haemorrhage which you sadly won't be able to do anything about, cuz you are dead within 24 hours or less.

The effect is the same as overdosing on sleeping pills which can also kill but no sleeping pill is as fast as this herbal mudafucker. grin. Switches your lights off like damnnnnnn.

I learned this from an old man who gave me the knowledge in Yoruba version. I know the plant sef. I figured out the science aspect myself.

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Khiaaa(f): 3:01am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

Lol..the so called jazz is a chemical prepared from a local herb called 'the sleep of death'. It's less potent in powder form due to its dispersion in the air. You inhale some which makes you sleep off. Every living thing that breathes it sleeps deeply,human or animal or bird or whatever bro. So long you can breathe,then you can sleep off.

It can be prepared into the liquid form too, which is far more potent. A few drops into your water or whatever drink is enough to cause you to sleep and keep sleeping till you die. The chemical apparently binds to the areas of your brain which controls sleep, overstimulated them and induces coma. The consistent pressure necessary to make this happen on such a very short time scale induces a Brain haemorrhage which you sadly won't be able to do anything about, cuz you are dead within 24 hours or less.

The effect is the same as overdosing on sleeping pills which can also kill but no sleeping pill is as fast as this herbal mudafucker. grin. Switches your lights off like damnnnnnn.

I learned this from an old man who gave me the knowledge in Yoruba version. I know the plant sef. I figured out the science aspect myself.
how long does it take for one to doze off after inhaling it?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by luminouz(m): 3:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Khiaaa:
how long does it take for one to doze off after inhaling it?

Are you the fake khiaaa or the real one? Cuz it seems you have alternates now

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by madridsta007(m): 3:06am On Dec 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

They use "jazz".
Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by doctor20202020(m): 3:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Na bi juju some poeple like sleep men ,I get one childhood friend like that chibizor even in d afternoon he can sleep inside water H2O,some that is their nature ,na nonses

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by adioolayi(m): 3:14am On Dec 27, 2021
If you have not experienced home robbery, where you sleep and wake, only to realize your gadgets and properties have been stolen before...you will be wondering how these thieves get away with such robbery.

Most times, it's not because the victim is a terrible sleeper, it's because the thieves have mastered the art. The thing go dey do you like dream..

May we not be victim of this terrible experience

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by Tzar(m): 3:22am On Dec 27, 2021
I heard they spray something to put the victim into deep sleep.
anthonyuncle:
was she drugged or what?

Re: Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady by HayTerran: 3:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Lavender, chamomile, nightshade, magnolia bark and valerian roots are all plants that can be powdered to hallucinate victims in such scenarios as this.

May we be exempted from victimhood.

37 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra / Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) / Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.