Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Unanswered Questions On Ironsi And The Regional System. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unanswered Questions On Ironsi And The Regional System. (8901 Views)

Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Unanswered Questions On Ironsi And The Regional System. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Liar

How is the Story of Wellington Umoh Bassey Of Calabar and what he suffered at the hands of Azikiwe and Ironsi incitement

Do you want me to be lying

You do not Correct Historical Mistakes by running away from History

If you cannot deal with History pray for God to Give you the Humility and Wisdom to handle it Correctly

What Azikiwe and Ironsi did to Wellington Bassey was very Scandalous

And for What ?

Power that Ironsi did not even live to enjoy

Power that turned Ojukwu against Azikiwe

Power that led to unnecessary Massacres and Civil War

Hurry up I am waiting !!

Why do you want to ruin your life with hatred? Again i ask you again show me if there was any letter sent to Zik from Bassey to look into his case, and also show me if the army takes orders from Zik or from Balewa. You have until midnight today to send it otherwise DSS will track you and VPN won't save you when it starts
Re: Unanswered Questions On Ironsi And The Regional System. by christistruth01: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
obynzo:

Why do you want to ruin your life with hatred? Again i ask you again show me if there was any letter sent to Zik from Bassey to look into his case, and also show me if the army takes orders from Zik or from Balewa. You have until midnight today to send it otherwise DSS will track you and VPN won't save you when it starts

Liar

Go and get DSS

Now !!!

Stop wasting time
Re: Unanswered Questions On Ironsi And The Regional System. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
christistruth01:

Liar

You have until midnight to come up with what I asked you to do or else!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress / Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram / Saraki Loses Membership Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.