Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Japan Or Singapore - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japan Or Singapore (22830 Views)

Japan Or South Korea / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
NewDelhi:
Japan is a much more better country but Singapore is more advisable. You have better prospects as a black man there.

In addition, japanese Visa is extremely difficult to get.

That's entirely untrue. Japan's economy is way bigger than Singapore's, commonsense says more jobs are available in Japan. Better prospects in Japan as a black African, for goodness sake, there are many Nigerians in Japan (doing well) of which Igbos are the majority. Also, Ghanaians, Kenyans etc. In fact, somewhere in Kyoto, a Malian is the president of a university (equivalent to a vice chancellor) and he is also a naturalised citizen.

Let me state one thing clear: the Japanese visa is way more easier and affordable to obtain than any other developed country's visa as a Nigerian in Nigeria. The process is fast, seamless and straightforward.

4 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by biosystech: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gerrard59:

1. Japan is cheaper especially outside of the Kanto and Kansai region. If you get admitted into Kyushu or Hokkaido University, you will reside in prefectures that way affordable than Tokyo or Osaka but limited jobs though. Singapore is ridiculously expensive for a student relying on self sponsorship if you're not from a rich family.

https://www.nairaland.com/4321723/6-countries-study-top-universities

See that thread? I posted it few years ago even before graduation as I had researched everything. Did you see Singapore? Did you see Japan? I even broke it down to the naira, which has devalued yet the fees remain the same in Yen till date. Also, I don't think the Japanese government will increase the fee any time soon.

2. Since it's robotics, Japan is better. Some Singaporeans travel to Japan for certain degrees such as robotics if they don't get into American or Canadian universities. Also, although Singapore's universities (NUS and NTU) are well ranked, Japanese universities are highly ranked overall across all trio higher education ranking agencies (QS, ARWU and TheTimesHigherEducation).

3. Japan. If you don't have a high 2.1 as minimum, I really doubt you will get admitted into a university in Singapore. You can omit the Imperial Universities in Japan (Japan's equivalent of the ivy league) and still get into good schools - Kobe University, Chiba University, Yokohoma University, Nagasaki University etc. I had good grades and publications, so I got admitted into an Imperial University.

4. Japan. Ridiculously low unemployment rate (although lower salaries compared to western countries but hey, lower cost of living too. Tokyo is cheaper than New York or London yet more safer than both combined). There are jobs, just know the language as it offers more job opportunities. Please get into a national university as it is cheaper, you will be offered free Japanese language classes (tied to your graduation sef) and more job opportunities especially if it's an Imperial University.

When I'm chanced, I'll outline the entire process in getting admitted into a Japanese university and the visa application process at the Japanese embassy in Abuja (in the Japan thread on Nairaland). I'll give you a mention.
I'd love to hear more on this
Re: Japan Or Singapore by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
mmsen:

Japan might be safer but it is certainly very racist.

Japan is also incredibly sexist to the point where sexual assault of women on public transport is tolerated (chikan).

Oga stop capping ignorantly. I repeat Japan has little or no racism. What you call racism is simply culture shock.

When they do not know how to communicate they stare at you but once you learn the language you become best of friends.

If you own a business in Japan you get treated with the utmost respect and they bow to you same way they bow to a fellow Japanese (because it's their culture).

As a foreigner they would not hesitate to let you know they expect more from you as a show of responsibility because they value their culture. This is a good thing for you because it would enable you step up and they would provide all you need in order to step up and improve yourself.

Police will never harass you and you can live in the middle of the woods yet without anyone harassing you or racially profiling you.

4 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Exceed15: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cousin9999:

1. Neither is affordable.
2. Neither offers an especially competitive international education.
3. Both will gladly accept you to any uni and take your money while telling you the education is competitive.
4. Singapore is racist. There's no jobs there for you unless you're already working for a foreign firm that sends you there. Even if there were, you would be treated terribly. Japan is also racist. The only jobs available to you are English teaching and factory work. In both jobs, you likely won't be paid (or paid barely anything), will be abused, and will be in unsafe conditions. Japan also has no laws against racism. And any labor laws in Asia mean nothing. Ask any well-educated Asian in a real profession how much those labor laws mean, and watch them laugh. Asia is not Europe. It just looks the part. Don't be fooled.

Focus on west Europe and North America.

Thanks for Educating me.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
BJanta:

All of you are right. But I know one for sure , human rights have no meaning in most Asian countries, at least not in the way we know it in Nigeria here. Another downthumb against Singapore is that it is a Muslim country. Any silly mistake, you find the hangman's noose dangling before your face. Move to the West.

You're mistaking Singapore for Malaysia (predominantly Muslim and bit of Sharia here and there) or Indonesia (world's most populous Muslim country). The vast majority of Singaporeans are Chinese and they're not predominantly Muslims. In fact, they're Buddhists and Taoists. Also, there are more Chinese Singaporeans who are Christians than Muslims. Singaporean Malays are the predominant Muslim group in Singapore. Officially, Singapore is not a Muslim or Sharia country. It uses English style Court system and the constitution is entirely secular. What you might mistake Singapore for Sharia Law is that Singapore ensures her laws are implemented regardless of who the person or nationality is, no ifs or buts. The major reason it's the second safest city globally after Tokyo, and the third being Osaka.

3 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Exceed15:

Thanks for Educating me.

He mis-educated you, trust me.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by grandstar(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
I think you should go for Singapore as it is English-speaking. They are also more liberal and you are likely to get permanent residency there.

The downside is that it is a very expensive place. I think you should use it as a springboard to get to either Australia or Canada. Australia might suit you fine because the weather is sunny
Re: Japan Or Singapore by shawante(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Savagecontents:
You think even though you've never cross boarder in your owe life
Have you crossed the border in your town before.. And it's border not boarder Olodo..

2 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by segtech68: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Them they tell you now you dey say you no agree, Asian no be better people o , i've seen those people finish
blackbriar:

Thanks but i do not agree with your assertions, and as such i will speak for Japan.
1. Japan is relatively affordable. tuition in National universities is 600,000 yen annually. and masters programs are 2 years research program.
2. Japan offers competitive international education. do not take my word for it, simply google and check the QS world university rankings.
3. All schools in the world will take your money. The issue is what would you learn. Masters programs in Japan are research based not course work.
4. everyone is racist. English and factory work becomes the only job option available to you if you refuse to even learn basic japanese. in the IT field in which i suppose robotics belongs to , you don't need to be fluent to get jobs in that field. Infact with a college degree and experience , it is far more easier for you to get a job in IT field and in Factory. I know some many foreigners working for micro pressor and semi conductor companies in Saitama and Hiroshima, with basic japanese language ability. if also in doubt check LinkedIn Japanese job page.

In summary, would it be tough, hell YES,
Would it be worth it, SUPER HELL YES.
Would you look back and say i am glad i chose Japan to study... HELL YES with all the struggles japan will throw at you.

1 Like

Re: Japan Or Singapore by CoolUsername: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cousin9999:
Another post from blackbriar.

Holy crap that dude is actually a Nazi apologist.

Imagine calling Japan unsafe. I mean, it definitely has its issues with racism but calling it unsafe is pure bs
Re: Japan Or Singapore by Nairalando: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
segtech68:
Them they tell you now you dey say you no agree, Asian no be better people o , i've seen those people finish

Asians are generally friendly if you don't pass your boundary.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
grandstar:
I think you should go for Singapore as it is English-speaking. They are also more liberal and you are likely to get permanent residency there.

The downside is that it is a very expensive place. I think you should use it as a springboard to get to either Australia or Canada. Australia might suit you fine because the weather is sunny

It's extremely hard for a black person regardless of nationality to be a permanent resident or citizen in Singapore. Singapore nationality is tied to race and since blacks have no historical relations with Singapore, we are poorly regarded when it comes to citizenship/permanent residency in Singapore. Also, Singapore citizenship comes with letting go of the previous citizenship and this is strictly adhered to. Japan has same but there's a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. When entering Japan, use the Japanese passport and when travelling to say Nigeria, use the Nigerian passport. That way, a Nigerian can hold both passports.

Regarding being a citizen, just as I outlined in obtaining a visa as a Nigerian in Nigeria, being a naturalised citizen of Japan is way easier and straightforward than any other developed country. Any skilled person who resides and works in Japan for five consecutive years is eligible to apply to be a naturalised citizen without going through the permanent residency route. Yes, Japan is the only developed country that allows applicants to side-step permanent residency enroute naturalisation. Five consecutive years and citizenship is sure without being a permanent resident.

https://www.moj.go.jp/EN/MINJI/minji78.html#:~:text=The%20general%20conditions%20for%20naturalization,of%20the%20Japanese%20Nationality%20Act).&text=The%20person%20must%20have%20been,the%20prescribed%20period%20of%20time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan Or Singapore by LofiLogic: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cousin9999:
Another post from blackbriar.

This thing you did now is childish and foolish. The nigga @blackbriar clearly countered what you said with legit points but all you could do was to go through his previous comments on different threads just to make him look bad. Shame on you, you must have a child's mindset

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan Or Singapore by dettolgel: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gerrard59:

Have you applied to a Japanese university before?
Have you been taught Japanese?
Have you obtained visa from any Japanese embassy?
Have you gotten admitted into a top Japanese university?
Do you speak Japanese?
Have you written examinations supervised by Japanese and be graded by Japanese?
Have you written Japanese before?

The main point remains that after schooling his prospect are better in Western Europe(WE) and North America (NA) than in Japan career wise.

Mostly when you talk about quality of schools the world top schools are still not in Japan.

when you talk about cost I can point schools in Germany, Netherlands and France with great programs that will give Japan a run for its money.

When you talk of labor laws and the chances of getting a job after graduating or full paid PhD, I can also point out places in WE that will give Japan a run for its money.

If the op works get a good grade and an excellent school in GRE then I can assure him that his chances of getting into top schools in North America is pretty decent and Japan has nothing on him.

But this is nairaland where everyone likes to argue.

This is my last piece on this subject if the op like make e no follow people wey know road. No be to graduate be the koko ooh na wetin u do with your certificate after.

2 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by segtech68: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please bro Asians are racist, i can never ever advise my enemy to apply for any asian visa. If it takes you more money and time to wait for western coutries then it will worth it, life is short for anybody to waste years in one asian country all in the name of traveling out because they know its won't be easy to get western countries visa. Abeg don't misguide the guy, i have traveled to several countries and i know what i'm saying
Nairalando:

Asians are generally friendly if you don't pass your boundary.

1 Like

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
dettolgel:

The main point remains that after schooling his prospect are better in Western Europe(WE) and North America (NA) than in Japan career wise.

Mostly when you talk about quality of schools the world top schools are still not in Japan.

when you talk about cost I can point schools in Germany, Netherlands and France with great programs that will give Japan a run for its money.

When you talk of labor laws and the chances of getting a job after graduating or full paid PhD, I can also point out places in WE that will give Japan a run for its money.

If the op works get a good grade and an excellent school in GRE then I can assure him that his chances of getting into top schools in North America is pretty decent and Japan has nothing on him

But this is nairaland where everyone likes to argue.

This is my last piece on this subject if the op like make e no follow people wey know road. No be to graduate be the koko ooh na wetin u do with your certificate after.

I agree with you entirely on the bold but for someone who is sponsoring himself/has faced rejections from western countries and desires a strong passport, Japan is a great deal. Lots of Nigerians in one particular developed country cannot be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Cousin9999: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Japan's 'hidden darkness': The detention of unwanted immigrants

"We are human beings and want our human rights protected!" On November 2, Behzad Abdollahi, armed with a megaphone, stood in front of Tokyo's Shinjuku station with a group of supporters and demanded more rights. The Iranian had spent three years and 10 months at Ushiku deportation center, about 80 kilometers (50 miles) northeast of the capital.

The authorities had released him temporarily after he ended a hunger strike. But five days after his megaphone protest and after just two weeks of freedom, Abdollahi was detained again and had to return to his cell. "My body and soul are battered; I don't want to eat and I can't sleep," he said.

https://amp.dw.com/en/japans-hidden-darkness-the-detention-of-unwanted-immigrants/a-51410108

Her death has also exposed the lack of transparency in a system where people can languish for years with no prospect of release

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/04/asia/japan-immigration-detention-wishma-death-hnk-intl-dst/index.html

Singapore's migrant workers struggle to get paid

Working in a city without a minimum wage, they earn a fraction of the salaries of white collar employees who toil in offices the migrant workers construct. Despite the city state's reputation for technocratic efficiency, for some it's a huge struggle to get paid.

Sardar Md Insan Ali from Bangladesh hoped his earnings from Singapore's construction sector would translate to a better life for his parents, wife and young child.

He arrived in 2017, and was promised he would be paid S$1,600 (US$1,173) a month.

After his arrival, he said he discovered his wage would be just S$18 ($13) per day. His employer chose not to pay him in full for eight months.

"My boss would only lend us S$200 here, S$300 there [to get by]," Sardar said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/24/asia/singapore-migrant-workers-intl/index.html
Re: Japan Or Singapore by Nairalando: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
segtech68:
Please bro Asians are racist, i can never ever advise my enemy to apply for any asian visa. If it takes you more money and time to wait for western coutries then it will worth it, life is short for anybody to waste years in one asian country all in the name of traveling out because they know its won't be easy to get western countries visa. Abeg don't misguide the guy, i have traveled to several countries and i know what i'm saying

I won't argue with you. I have lived with Westerners and Asians.

1 Like

Re: Japan Or Singapore by segtech68: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
i have lived server years in both , tell me one asian country that gives citizenship to a black man even when you marry one of them , you are still on your own, lets start from their, this is not arguement
Nairalando:

I won't argue with you. I have lived with Westerners and Asians.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by Nairalando: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
segtech68:
i have lived server years in both , tell me one asian country that gives citizenship to a black man even when you marry one of them , you are still on your own, lets start from their, this is not arguement

I was talking about general nature of Asians not citizenship. Besides, I'm not down for arguments.
It's okay to have your opinion about whatever culture.
Thanks.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by omohayek: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Tetehjewels:

There is little or no racism in Japan. Blacks especially are welcome and treated without any discrimination in Japan and they get good paying jobs as well.

Based on their culture Japanese are very friendly people. Forget all this media nonsense.

If you are a black and you live in Japan you will realize it's safer, more peaceful for you than your own country. Even black Americans find it much safer for them than America.
Yes, Japan is a very safe country - one of the safest in the world - and yes, the degree of racism in Japan can sometimes be exaggerated, but that still doesn't mean Japan is the right choice for this particular person.

I've been to Japan many times myself, and think it's a beautiful country with lots to offer culturally, but to properly experience all the country has to offer, one thing is absolutely essential: you need to learn the language thoroughly, not just how to speak it, but also how to read 2-3 thousand different Kanji characters. Without these skills, you'll find that your experience in the country will be limited to a tourist's agenda, with very little possibility of making friends outside of a small bubble of "foreigner chasers", and no chance whatsoever of having a serious career in a prestigious Japanese company.

For this reason alone, I'd strongly suggest Singapore as a better alternative, unless the OP has already started learning Japanese and shown some promise in picking up the language. Japanese is not like Spanish or German that one can learn to get by in after just a few weeks or months, nor are most Japanese particularly comfortable speaking English to foreigners given the terrible way they learn the language in school (mostly by memorizing from books).

2 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by delgroveng(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Everything he said is 100% true and more. Just stay away from sinagapore, its too shallow in career, family or as a soverign Nation.

After your studies, you will likely get a job in Japan while studying or after studies. Its mandatory you learn their language if you want any form of employment. But rest assured that language is one of the easiest in the world, as many words are actually adopted from English now too lol. Just ignore the chinese characters call kanji and focus on the katagana and hiragana forms of writing

With a Japanese residence permit, you can easily get American 5-10 yrs Visa, unfortunately most Nigerians after living in Japan find America not as developed as Japan, so they tend to cut short their visit to the U.S and back to Japan.

Japan is the only country an Asian could employ both caucasian and an African as a blue color workers, i like it for this. It's not about racism, anything American is respected there, actually African Americans have more clout than caucasians in Japan to some extent. Especially if you are associated with the American Bases there. The purchasing power of the Yen is very strong as the high standard of living. Minimum wage is btw 250,00yen to 300,000Yen or $2,500 - $3,000 dollars. For skilled employment, its a killing. Above all, for someone in robotics. Ironically, the Japanese firms could employ and ship u out to one of their factories in North America, Europe, South America with pay packages that will blow your mind, employee turnover in Japan is the lowest in the world, be sure to work with one company for over 5-10yrs if not more. Dont compare the two, give your Enemy Singapore and take JP

blackbriar:

Thanks but i do not agree with your assertions, and as such i will speak for Japan.
1. Japan is relatively affordable. tuition in National universities is 600,000 yen annually. and masters programs are 2 years research program.
2. Japan offers competitive international education. do not take my word for it, simply google and check the QS world university rankings.
3. All schools in the world will take your money. The issue is what would you learn. Masters programs in Japan are research based not course work.
4. everyone is racist. English and factory work becomes the only job option available to you if you refuse to even learn basic japanese. in the IT field in which i suppose robotics belongs to , you don't need to be fluent to get jobs in that field. Infact with a college degree and experience , it is far more easier for you to get a job in IT field and in Factory. I know some many foreigners working for micro pressor and semi conductor companies in Saitama and Hiroshima, with basic japanese language ability. if also in doubt check LinkedIn Japanese job page.

Would you look back and say i am glad i chose Japan to study... HELL YES with all the struggles japan will throw at you.

1 Like

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Cousin9999: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Black traveler experience with racism in Singapore
https://www.beenaroundtheglobe.com/racism-singapore/

US embassy in Tokyo warns foreigners of suspected racial profiling cases involving Japanese police

Non-Japanese people were being stopped and searched by the police, as well as being detained and interrogated under questionable circumstances, the embassy said. “U.S. citizens should carry proof of immigration and request consular notification if detained,” read an alert it posted on Twitter and Facebook.

Nishiyama told ABC News that some foreigners who initially didn't cooperate with a search or questioning found the situation escalating -- and the number of police officers around them increasing. She noted that some foreigners in Japan feel obligated to cooperate because they are at risk of being kicked out of the country and losing their livelihood.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/us-embassy-tokyo-warns-foreigners-suspected-racial-profiling/story?id=81720091

1 Like

Re: Japan Or Singapore by ArchyDesmond(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
blackbriar:

Okay now no be scam again.
it is na wether i be chinko?
I don laff tire.
Mehn naija, once person no gree with you , the person automatically becomes scammer.
Weldon.

Hahah....Alaye starts to speak in pigin ...lol...they fit still tag u xhinko wey don tey for Naija now ....lol � chinko wey dey blow pigin ...this country na cruise

2 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by BJanta: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gerrard59:

You're mistaking Singapore for Malaysia (predominantly Muslim and bit of Sharia here and there) or Indonesia (world's most populous Muslim country). The vast majority of Singaporeans are Chinese and they're not predominantly Muslims. In fact, they're Buddhists and Taoists. Also, there are more Chinese Singaporeans who are Christians than Muslims. Singaporean Malays are the predominant Muslim group in Singapore. Officially, Singapore is not a Muslim or Sharia country. It uses English style Court system and the constitution is entirely secular. What you might mistake Singapore for Sharia Law is that Singapore ensures her laws are implemented regardless of who the person or nationality is, no ifs or buts. The major reason it's the second safest city globally after Tokyo, and the third being Osaka.

I appreciate this, thanks a great deal.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by deemayor2(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Japan is a lot bigger than people might realize. Outside of Tokyo, the smaller cities have a lot to offer, at a fraction of the price, making the cost of living in Japan very affordable.

But I will Still Recommend Singapore.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
cool

Lol.. most of the comments i read is racist here & racist there grin .. Who are these people? Did y'all forget that a lot of you are racists too? undecided Very funny! angry

And to the OP, lemme ask you.. Do you have enough dough to splurge while studying abroad? Life in these 2 countries are easy if you can afford.

So good luck and may u find the best school that suits you.

1 Like

Re: Japan Or Singapore by zinaunreal(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
blackbriar:

Baba Japan is super racist
Re: Japan Or Singapore by dettolgel: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gerrard59:

I agree with you entirely on the bold but for someone who is sponsoring himself/has faced rejections from western countries and desires a strong passport, Japan is a great deal. Lots of Nigerians in one particular developed country cannot be wrong.

Tuitiion fees in Germany, Belgium and France are almost free. Netherlands used to be dirty cheap before. I passed through the system.

I paid for my tuition my visa my flight and everything and I worked in the system both as a student and a professional. I usually recommend those places to self sponsor students from poor homes.

In terms of citizenship you will be surprised that after graduation if you lived worked and pay taxes you are entitled to citizenship.

Well the official language there is not English but there are multinational where the working language is in English. In research institutes it is definitely English. Max Planc institute for instance the working language is English. Master card Europe some other big companies as well.

But your are right the op should explore all available options and see what is cheaper for him.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by moonraker(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Better go to Japan. You gain citizenship and permanent residency after 5 years. Singapore nothing for you. God forbid you come back to the zoo after your studies.

Incorrect!!!

You need a minimum of 10 years to get PR, unless ofcourse you go the married to a Japanese national route and that is debatable.

1 Like

Re: Japan Or Singapore by moonraker(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Simvan:
Please try and ignore my punctuation errors.

I have plans to study robotics after getting my bsc degree in Nigeria, and I am here to find out from those that have idea on how things go in both countries(Japan and Singapore), with regards to;
1. Cost of living.
2. Where can I get a better degree.
3. My chance of being accepted in their university.
4. My chance of getting a job after graduating.

Please if you have a better suggestions aside the two countries I gave, I am open to learning from you.

I'll tell you what, You need to aim at going to countries like Canada.

Singapore is a No go area.
Japan requires that you learn the language. Not impossible but lol, not as easy as learning french.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by Didi2d(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Why this two countries? You like their girls abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: Disparity In Air-fares At Nigerian Airports / Flood Sweeps Father Of 9 Away While Saving His Cassava In Anambra / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.