Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is This A Waste At The Moment? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is This A Waste At The Moment? (344 Views)

A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers / Convert Your Toilet And Waste To Cooking Gas And Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Waste At The Moment? by Fantazy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Your advice is needed here please

I work in a private school where I'm currently receiving 21k as salary. I want to start YouTube content creation (comedy skits) in few months and I can't save enough from this 21k to enable me to get the gadgets I need i.e a Laptop and a camera (or good phone with better camera).

So 2 months ago I decided to learn driving with the little I was able to save in order to
resign from the school and gett a driving job, hoping to get better payment.
I'm now a certified and licensed driver. But the problem now is I haven't gotten any driving job. For this reason I might resume with the school again come January. My license is 3 years in validity, that means it'll just be wasting since I'm not using it.

Now I'm beginning to regret going to driving school.
What can I do now to utilize my driving skill so the license will not be wasting for nothing?
Re: Is This A Waste At The Moment? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
may God help u
Re: Is This A Waste At The Moment? by OperationalVehi: 1:49am On Dec 27, 2021
The drivers license isn't a waste. You can join bolt or Uber
Re: Is This A Waste At The Moment? by Fantazy(m): 2:22am On Dec 27, 2021
OperationalVehi:
The drivers license isn't a waste. You can join bolt or Uber

But I don't have a car

(1) (Reply)

Fintrak Software Academy/graduate Trainee 2023 / A Letter Of Resignation from Abuja / How To Grow A Social Media Audience That Gives You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.