Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) (6452 Views)

Anambra Billionaire Set To Wed 26-year-old Miss Universe Nigeria (photo) / Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu / Profile Of Billionaire Owner Of Honeywell Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Anambra state born billionaire and the chairman of Ejison group , Chief JJ Ejison recently diversified into night club/hospitality business.

He has the money to invest in the business but does not have the social capital to drive the growth of the night club business since he is a self effacing billionaire and not many people know who he is.

He is not even on Instagram.

Cubana Chief Priest who was already Ejison’s ambassador for bullet energy drink and is doing a good job promoting the energy drink was tapped to be the face of the new club in Asaba.

The business model was simple: Cubana Chief Priest will be the face of the club. drive the growth and attract patrons to the new club with his social media power.

JJ Ejison will fund the business including the construction.

The reason was simple: Chief Priest has the social capital to drive the night club business which Ejison do not have.

Just few days ago, Cubana Chief priest new club in Asaba was launched after Ejison funded the construction of the night club 100%.

Davido and Tiwa Savage flew from Lagos to Asaba for the opening of the new night club as special guest artistes.

Chief priest has been doing his job, making noise on Instagram even before the opening of the club and as expected, night life revelers have been keeping the new night club busy because of Chief Priest effort and his massive social capital.

A friend went to the newly opened Club xshrine in Asaba this night and did not see space to park, talk more of hanging out with the friends that he came with.

The whole place was filled to the brim.

Only Cubana Chief Priest has the clout and the social media capital to pull this off.

Oga Ejison with his money which is plenty cannot attract that kind of crowd to the night club in a space of days, it is not possible.

In 2022, for you to experience the parabolic growth you wish you to see at all be end of the year, please learn what is called partnership.

More often than not, you can’t do it alone.

It was Socrates that said “A life not examined is not worth living “so in 2022, Access and measure your area of strength, there are some things you are very good at and you can do it for free sef , sadly there are some areas you have flaws, for those areas in your life that you see flaws or weakness, look for someone that has that area of strength and then outsource/ partner with the person.

This will save you a lot of stress next year and you will make a lot of money as well by doing this.

You are good in managing a business but not good in networking, seek out for an extrovert is a social butterfly, once the values aligned, partner with him/ her to launch the new business next year.

What you are doing is simple; you are leveraging on the strength of your partner to drive your growth and then grow wealth for yourself, exactly what Oga Ejison has done.

By God’s grace, we will make a lot of money next year but I believe that all our wishes and desires shall come to pass only if we are intentional about how we live our life next year by being open to partnership and collaboration with the right people.

This for me is very important!

Watch the classic club, Davido and Tiwa Savage performed at the opening day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BGcYgdhBxg
https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2148274245329523/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2021
JI Ejison is sole distributor of Bullet energy drink and other products, his is the owner of JI Ejison filling station across Nigeria and many plazas in Anambra State

2 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2021
JI ejison onye nnukwu ago.

The club was massive and I knew that Chief priest couldn't have built it, he is used to market the club

2 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Nwoke bu Odogwu

1 Like

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by kettykings: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2021
The type of synergistic approach to business I am seeing in the east is encouraging , I think this is the right way to go . Men with the capital join forces with men with the hype or know how, to create new businesses in new business frontiers

5 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by yanabasee2: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Telekinetic: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:
Nonsense
Yes I know it hurts...
The poverty is heavy in your heart...
End it all today...
Get drunk on Sniper...

7 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by udele1: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2021
At least the investment is in ASABA, outside Biafra, so it is safe from IPOBingos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2021
udele1:
At least the investment is in ASABA, outside Biafra, so it is safe from IPOBingos.

Shut up! This early morning you are already intoxicated with hate sad

7 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by yanabasee2: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Telekinetic:

Yes I know it hurts...
The poverty is heavy in your heart...
End it all today...
Get drunk on Sniper...

It's nonsense because I don't fancy hotels and clubs....

It has nothing to do with hate...

And I am proudly rich enough to handle my bills and other exterior and interior responsibilities.....

You people will just come online and be looking for someone to quote and spill trash...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2021
[s]
udele1:
[/s]
99% of his investments are all in Anambra, his is currently building the tallest building in Onitsha

Ibiza club Awka own by Obi Cubana will be opening before New year, this Yuletide many Igbos open their new investments across Igboland, Asaba is 100% Igboland, Roban also opened in Asaba

Below is Ibiza Awka own by Obi Cubana, Everyday emporium is also opening before New year in Awka

4 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Telekinetic: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:

It's nonsense because I don't fancy hotels and clubs....

It has nothing to do with hate...

And I am proudly rich enough to handle my bills and other exterior and interior responsibilities.....

You people will just come online and be looking for someone to quote and spill trash...
Words no one will ever say... Clubs I can understand. But let’s just say it as it is... You don’t fancy hotels cos you can’t afford them! grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2021
So Ji Ejison, nwoke Oraukwu is also into club business?

Abeg, where these people dey see these money sef?

If not for anything, I'm always grateful to God for making me an Anambrarian.

God bless Anambrarians

God Bless Ndi IGBO

GOD BLESS LOVERS OF FREEDOM
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by seankafor(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2021
Aku ruo ulo, amara onye kpatara ya kiss
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by yanabasee2: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Telekinetic:

Words no one will ever say... Clubs I can understand. But let’s just say it as it is... You don’t fancy hotels cos you can’t afford them! grin

Lol.... I live in an estate, I am a president of the estate, I own a business and I am public servant.....

You think I haven't been staying in a hotel?

I don't fancy it doesn't mean that I can't afford it... Try and get sense Biko..

1 Like

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by seankafor(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:

Lol.... I live in an estate, I am a president of the estate, I own a business and I am public servant.....

I don't fancy it doesn't mean that I can't afford it... Try and get sense Biko..
true that, I have never fancied a hotel when my crib itself surpasses what's in a hotel

Most of my guys if Dem see small change, Dem go rush straight to hotel.. I just dey wonder the fun they have.. I get it's where to fvck bîtches but damn it's way to overated..
For me the main purpose of hotel is to lodge when in a far away journey or for some exec meetup or something..
Not chilling for chilling sake.. but if what's rocks their boat, who am I to castigate? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Telekinetic: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:

Oh... Are we assuming our online identities already?!
I am Barack Obama, I used to live in the White House cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by yanabasee2: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Telekinetic:

Oh... Are we assuming our online identities already?!
I am Barack Obama, I used to live in the White House cheesy

Na why una think say everybody for this forum na poor jobless Nigerian....

Telling you who I am isn't any assumption, fact that you're poor doesn't mean that everyone will be as poor as you are...

Just get sense....

#LastMention

1 Like

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by yanabasee2: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2021
seankafor:
true that, I have never fancied a hotel when my crib itself surpasses what's in a hotel

Most of my guys if Dem see small change, Dem go rush straight to hotel.. I just dey wonder the fun they have.. I get it's where to fvck bîtches but damn it's way to overated..
For me the main purpose of hotel is to lodge when in a far away journey or for some exec meetup or something..
Not chilling for chilling sake.. but if what's rocks their boat, who am I to castigate? undecided

Exactly, some poor dudes will get to hotels to only snap pictures to post..... And I hate the idea that people seeing you coming out of a hotel will attribute it to coming out from a fun-ground.
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Telekinetic: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:

Na why una think say everybody for this forum na poor jobless Nigerian....

Telling you who I am isn't any assumption, fact that you're poor doesn't mean that everyone will be as poor as you are...

Just get sense....

#LastMention
Yes sir president of estate and private servant grin
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Landmack: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2021
Asaba is becoming the new business destination. IPOB should get sense and stop destroying ani igbo or else we go sit down dey watch investment disappearing to Asaba and even Benin sef
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2021
Wow.

So that is what happened

Waiting for the haters to arrive...
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Dymaco(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2021
udele1:
After now they will claim, I am from anambra state.
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Dymaco(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Landmack:
Asaba is becoming the new business destination. IPOB should get sense and stop destroying ani igbo or else we go sit down dey watch investment disappearing to Asaba and even Benin sef
Perhaps you have not been to asaba and know that social life abounds there which every night life business man will love to tap
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by okeyglm: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2021
enough of building bars, filling stations , plazas, we need mega industrial revolution in igboland. why can't he bring bullet company to establish their bottling company in South East.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2021
post=108845964:
[s][/s]
99% of his investments are all in Anambra, his is currently building the tallest building in Onitsha

Ibiza club Awka own by Obi Cubana will be opening before New year, this Yuletide many Igbos open their new investments across Igboland, Asaba is 100% Igboland, Roban also opened in Asaba

Below is Ibiza Awka own by Obi Cubana, Everyday emporium is also opening before New year in Awka

there is an Ibiza hotel that opened in Aba this year (okigwe road) and also a night club that looks much like the one you posted at brass road.
Am curious to know if it's the same person that owns them all?
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by chiefobdk2: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Landmack:

Priorities.. Why are manufacturing companies opening up in Anambra while clubs and hotels spring up in asaba. And Imo...

We prefer it dat way. We dont want dorime ground around our business men..

Asaba and owerri is the capital of yahoo yahoo in Igboland
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by chiefobdk2: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2021
okeyglm:
enough of building bars, filling stations , plazas, we need mega industrial revolution in igboland. why can't he bring bullet company to establish their bottling company in South East.
of course bullet is already being made in his factory at Onitsha
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2021
eduj:

there is an Ibiza hotel that opened in Aba this year (okigwe road) and also a night club that looks much like the one you posted at brass road.
Am curious to know if it's the same person that owns them all?
It's owned by Obi Cubana
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Anambra billionaire owner of Xshrine Club manage by Chief Priest(video&photos) by okeyglm: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2021
chiefobdk2:
of course bullet is already being made in his factory at Onitsha
bars ,plaza , filling. stations are not worthy to celebrated in the midst of unemployed youths

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Evaluation Methods For Business Growth / The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Is Good? / I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.