Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Akan Tommey: The Political Brand Eket Must Protect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akan Tommey: The Political Brand Eket Must Protect (180 Views)

2023: Umo Eno Is Our Ticket To Peace And Prosperity - Akan Tommey / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Bags Outstanding Political Brand Icon Of The Year / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akan Tommey: The Political Brand Eket Must Protect by Nigerdeltaent(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2021
He's a young man, married with a beautiful family doing very well.

He came in as a councilor, due to his humility and Humanitarian spirit, he became the Chairman.

After Local Government Elections, Mr Akan didn't waste a dime time in swinging into action.

We all saw how he took the road rehabilitation personal and was bent at fixing all bad roads in Eket until the mighty hands stepped in.

This is a chairman that has exhibited Humility as his core virtues and knows how to stay within his borders.

Mr Akan Tommey as a business man, sure knows how to take risk in creating business out of no where, reason Eket Christmas Village is a reality today.

on December 1st, nobody really taught the idea of a Christmas Village will sale in Eket.
They were doubts everywhere.
Even my friend went and bought a spot in Uyo Christmas Village, instead of Eket (A move I actually supported Because frankly, I also doubted the 'Eket Christmas Village' plans because I saw one failed in Ikot Ekpene just last year.

But within just days of operating a kiosk in Uyo Christmas Village, my guy changed his mind and moved over to Eket and got a spot immediately.

A move that he's still happy to have made till now because he's making gains already.

I've also seen friends like Me Daniel Edon of Bubbles Plaza smiling to the bank on a daily basis because of booming business in 'Eket Christmas Village'.
Personally, I have been visiting the village on a daily basis because it's a sweet space to be everyday.

People are making money, fun games are on.
Just name whatever you are looking for, you will find it in Eket Christmas Village.

And to crown the beautiful effort, Hon. Akan Tommey, instead of going to spend Christmas Holiday with family in America or anywhere else, he sacrificed his family time to be with his people on a daily basis.

Because of this singular act alone, so many Politicians have now learnt the art of celebrating Christmas in their Community, instead of wasting millions flying the world as we used to obtain in recent past.

What more way to express love other than this?

Surely, this man is the best Local Government Chairman I 've ever seen in Nigeria.
His simplicity is out of this world.

Did you guys see him yesterday inside the truck parading the streets of Eket too.

Chai! Mr Akan Tommey is the future of Politics Eket must protect.
He's the best.

Hon. Akan Tommey is setting the pace already for upcoming Politicians to emulate.

God bless you real good Sir.

I will always celeberate your strides. You deserve it.

Congratulations Sir and Compliments of the season once more.
https://www.ndreporters.com/2021/12/27/akan-tommey-the-political-brand-eket-must-protect/

1 Share

Re: Akan Tommey: The Political Brand Eket Must Protect by yanabasee2: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Ok...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria:uche Nwosu, Okorocha's Son-in-law, Says Police Never Invited Him Before / Election Or Not I'll Keep Celebrating Women In My Own Special Way- Mrs Maryann S / New Year 2022, The Need For New Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.