Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 AM

Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head (44511 Views)

Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot / Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by November1857(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2021
A yet-to-be-identified sex worker has been vomiting blood since Friday after an encounter with three suspected ritualists.

It was gathered that the ritualists picked her up from a hotel in Osogbo, the capital of Osun State on Friday night.

A source said the ritualists asked for a party when they arrived at a hotel at West Bypass.

She told them should could only handle two men at once.

During the haggling, one of the men hit her with what appeared to be a charm.

She lost consciousness and started vomiting blood.

The Field Commander of Osun Amotekun, Amitolu Shittu, confirmed the incident to our correspondent on Sunday evening.

He said: “I personally led the team that visited the entrance to Adetunji Estate that evening.

“Before she started vomiting blood, the lady told me she was living in Ofatedo, though an indigene of Sagamu in Ogun State.

“She mentioned one Becky as her friend. She said three men had taken her from another hotel in Ofatedo and took her to a hotel around West Bye pass.

“At the hotel, they told her she would sleep with three of them, but the lady said she told them she could only sleep with two men

“While bathing with one of the men, the suspected ritualist hit the lady with charm on the head and she became almost unconscious.

“She was still talking to me when she started vomiting blood.

“Because it was late, I asked the night guard working in the area to watch over her, while I arranged an ambulance.

“By the time I returned to the scene, her friend Becky had brought a bus to carry her.

“It was such a pathetic story.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/osun-sex-worker-vomits-blood-after-strange-encounter/amp/

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Baawaa(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2021
She said three men had taken her from another hotel in Ofatedo and took her to a hotel around West Bye pass. At the hotel, they told her she would have sex with the three of them, but the lady said she told them she could only have sex with two men.
Women and money, they want to use IPhone at all cost

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by everythinggirly(f): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2021
May God have mercy. Contact me for your academic research services.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2021
One sad thing now is that a lady/girl/woman somewhere now is preparing to go and hook-up with a total stranger now undecided

And one bad thing about these people is that they don't think about the consequences of their actions.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Emergingnation1(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Abeg sofri-sofri plenty people dey on top this table wey u dey shake anyhow.
The rate at which people are killed in SW for rituals is very alarming

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Emergingnation1:
The rate at which people are killed in SW for ritualist is very alarming

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Why Yorubas are silent about Ritualism in South West surprises me a lot.
Are they waiting for ritual genocide?

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Sabadon(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Knack and vomit grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Sampoooo: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Mandesz(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Ladies easily turn sex workers with just couple of days suffering , with the excuse that pussy don't read meter

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by everythinggirly(f): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Things are really happening... What sad news!�

3 Likes

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by greatiyk4u(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
The fear of ritualistic killings forced me out of Ogun state.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Shellsploit: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Amazing charm sad
Hope others will borrow a leaf from this incident!
Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Emergingnation1(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
November1857:
All this Afonja self,

FG should as a matter of urgency declare national emergency in SW for this incessant killing for rituals, it is getting out of hand...

Soon , there might not be skulls to mine again in SW, that will result other regions be invaded by this terroristgrin grin

11 Likes

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Aboguede(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Mancrossfire: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2021
To be a sex worker in naija is the highest risk these genders are taking.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by BafanaBafana: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Ashawo and hotel

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by WibusJaga: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2021

Ashawo no be work abeg. Very hazardous.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by Obyangel: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2021
No gain in harlotry

14 Likes

Re: Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals / Man Strips Himself Totally Unclad, Fights Another Man In Police Presence (Pics) / 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.