Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

See The GUTS Of My Wife - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The GUTS Of My Wife (61493 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Beninwitch: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have always told LADIES that...
There is nothing wrong in a Lady staying Single.
In Fact, I cherish Reverend Sisters a lot.
They are determined!

My Elder cousin who got married to a White Lady 2years ago, was given a time frame of 3 years as survival target for his marriage.
Could you believe he just called me, telling me he is divorced. Marriage is barely 2yrs.
Reason:
His wife doesn't want to get pregnant.
She's has been on contraceptive pills since they got married. Rather she went and adopted a dog for $7000 in replacement for a child.
Why should I blame his wife? We saw it coming!

These are 2 humans with entirely different ideologies. May be, if that my cousin was born & probably raised in the US, they would have thought along same line. But here, we have a lady not raised to raise a home. You, as a man brought up differently rushed & proposed.
Dragging each & everyone one of us to his glamorous wedding! Now he's in dire need of a typical Nigerian woman. His speedy effort at actualizing that may cost him another slay queen!.

I find this so so funny. Dog for 7000 usd! May God forbid bad thing. Ekita!
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by sadafansari: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
You are such a true manifestation of Manhood. I would say to discuss your case with a divorce solutionist https://thedivorcesolutionist.com/ who will direct you on what to do in these crucial times. I hope things get settled and easy for you and your beautiful son.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Rexymania(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please divorce her and send me a message on WhatsApp! 08134344947

God help me o
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Gainman: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
everythinggirly:

Not all women do this. I am a woman and I can tell you that it is only those players who do it.

A real woman wants the best for her family, in good times or bad times.
you can only test yourself if u are in a situation than just saying it. Many women do say this,even my wife do say it too. Did she even remember she has said that before before misbehaving.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Saynoomore:

Na them be this!

OP, your own small na. It's the same thing everywhere. The issue of packing their miserable luggages out of their matrimonial homes to their mother's house is a very common behaviour with over 90% of them. The funny thing is that, their parents whom they run to, are NOT wealthy, perhaps just a little comfortable at most. It beats me that the parents rather than admonishing the run-away brides to go back to their matrimonial homes, reconcile with their husbands, and be patient for things to turn around for the better, would rather take sides with them very swiftly and would sometimes even call the husband on phone, not to meditate but to add salt to injury! I think all women are just wired that way. Does it beat your imagination that even God created them last! He made sure everything was in the garden, else they would complain and run away from the garden to Lucifer! Even with everything in the garden, the woman still yielded to the serpent. Na so them be o!

Lemaoooo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Omoluabiii(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Love is always not enough.. Love is a trap.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mexzie:

You need to experience it so you don't get to label other people's written experiences as shit, as your new year gift, this will happen to you this coming new year.

I'm not the cause of your unfortunate life, Mr Man. Your mates are using there hands to proclaim good things to themselves but you choose on wishing a total stranger bad things, on a mere post. If this is how you do to people around you, how is your "Jehovah going to answer your prayers" with your unforgiven spirit and callous mind. If you wish me well, good but if you wish me bad on a post I leave you in the hands of God.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by ct2: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
I just hope you will get my message.

One thing I want you to thank God for is that you have known the kind of woman you marry earlier enough which will help u through your marriage, a lot of women are like that but most men don't know because they still have money.
Don't divorce her just manage her she knew she has offended you. My brother so many men are passing through such
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by timmyblast(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.
then her attitude is not as a result of you situation, that's who she is.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Blendy77(f): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2021
advanceDNA:

Which part is funny to you...??

That "God created women last to avoid confusion". How does it even concern you? What's funny to me and made me laugh may not be funny to you so rest
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by advanceDNA: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Blendy77:

That "God created women last to avoid confusion". How does it even concern you? What's funny to me and made me laugh may not be funny to you so rest

That small question don dey bite you??.... I ddnt ask you out ooo, I ddnt even flirt with you....

if you don’t want someone to mention you, then don’t drop a comment on a public forum..
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Kenneth10110(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Rtk5:
sir, it baffles me how some people reason, honstly if i type all my experience with this woman you will think it is fiction. A woman that when i lost my job and there was no money for diapers her sister advised her to steal my phonr and go sell it. Thank God i found it under the bed. I saw the chat with her sister on that.

Oga am sorry to say you were a simp to her before and even after marriage what am seeing hurts my brain from abandoning your son to her sister telling her to sell your phone. This one na better see finish.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Blendy77(f): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2021
advanceDNA:

That small question don dey bite you??.... I ddnt ask you out ooo, I ddnt even flirt with you....

if you don’t want someone to mention you, then don’t drop a comment on a public forum..

E be like u no kno your mate. Its not ur fault.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Elporo(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2021
Blendy77:

E be like u no kno your mate. Its not fault.

Grandma !
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by advanceDNA: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Blendy77:

E be like u no kno your mate. Its not ur fault.

No vex... I no no say na by age dem dey comment for here...pele ancient of days..
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Double0h7(f): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

Lmao.... Nairaland men are so emotional shocked, see quotes abeg

Girrrrlll, they're getting like 500/600 likes from quoting you. This generation is full of weak men. The times have changed, and gone are the days where women would come here, and share the pain they faced at home, only to be told to be better and pray harder.

Op, be a better man and pray for peace in your home grin
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Mexzie(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
AGurlnoname:

I'm not the cause of your unfortunate life, Mr Man. Your mates are using there hands to proclaim good things to themselves but you choose on wishing a total stranger bad things, on a mere post. If this is how you do to people around you, how is your "Jehovah going to answer your prayers" with your unforgiven spirit and callous mind. If you wish me well, good but if you wish me bad on a post I leave you in the hands of God.

You are foolish girl with reckless mouth.

You need to pray to even see a man to marry you, even if he will be beating the living day light out of you.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by emmaodet: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hyper80:
@OP, that's the situation I'm in right now. I've come to realize that women are just that way. You can never tell what their true character is during courtship until after marriage and one or two challenges show up. Well, I won't advise you to divorce your wife as the next woman will do the same - that's who they are! Just work harder and know what you are doing. I'm even ashamed to open up to people what I'm experiencing right now but I know things will improve over time. You are not alone.

Bro share your experience and let’s learn from it
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by oliverwrites: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Divorce her already. Some religious people will say pray, I am a Christian and I believe firmly in prayers but I also people God doesn't want us to kill ourselves.

Eventually that woman will push you to your death. The Bible says no divorce but the same Bible says no suicide. Even if you don't commit that suicide by yourself letting a woman push you so much that you develop sickness that will lead to your death is suicide.

God wants happiness for you not troubles.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by MrFta(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

Lmao.... Nairaland men are so emotional shocked, see quotes abeg

My dear Lady.
Have you observed that your comments attracted so much bashings from left and right even from the women folks.
The main lesson I will want you to pick from the comments is that the society does not accept such a mindset.
If you're the religious type, you'll get to know that there are things that are divinely ordained by God that you can not change. Any attempt to modify such will result into giving yourself problems. One of such is the headship of a man in a marriage institution and the woman status as that of a helpmate.

Even in our culture, it is the woman that changes her surname to that of the man, you know there is a reason for that.
When the woman tries to usurp the authority of the man, or tries not to be submissive, as God has pronounced it, it results into what the Yoruba adage refers to as "Adie balokun, ara o rokun, ara o ra Adie" which simply means, there is neither peace for the chicken that perched on the rope, nor peace for the rope" Meaning that peace and happiness will be far from such a home. Why use your own hand to destroy or bring chaos into your home?
I believe, you will not desire such for your brother, nor for your son.

We learn everyday, if you had such a mindset of women emancipation, or being an advocate for women's right irrespective of whatever they did, kindly have a rethink.

I don't know your status, if you are married, and you discovered that all has not been well, try to work on it. Check if your love for you husband is genuine, and be submissive to him in all things, and you will experience peace and joy in your home. If you're not married yet, be ready to be submissive and accept the leadership of who you will be married to.

God bless you.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.
I hate reading stuffs like this.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by apatheticme(f): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Rtk5:
My brother, you're right on point, the parent are even over struggling. Do you know anytime she packs and go to her parent's place if i don't go to beg them amd her to come back, she would forever remain there?

When they advice you guys to marry ladies from responsible backgrounds, from good homes, not ghetto girls who were raised by hussling parents and don't know how to love, manage and care for their spouses and children, you will say no!

Why?? Because good girls are usually decent, and plain. They don't look so attractive with lashes, make up, glamorous wigs, big bums and boobs, so of course the typical Nigerian dumbass male will say no, and will run after the Broke ass ill mannered, ill brought up ghetto girl he met in a club with big nyash with equally entitled and stupid parents!

Such ladies would usually be lazy, jobless and have nothing to contribute to the home. When they say marry working class, that has money and can contribute financially to help you when you're down, you will say no because you want a jobless housewife you can control and turn to mumu. Forgetting that most of the downtrodden people are the most entitled set of persons on earth, selfish and always care only about themselves.

See what you're experiencing now, you will then generalize all women and their parents to be like that.

A colleague at work told me just last week that when his wife put to bed, his father in law sent 100k to him, apart from other toiletries and clothes for the baby. Is that not a family?? And his wife is very nice, homely and well behaved. But you will never see her with fake bum, lashes and rubbish!

May God help us all.

Should you eventually divorce, make sure you remarry from a good home. It matters a lot. There are still good women out there who can go to any length to care for their husband and children.

I can't even imagine leaving my child alone at home not to talk of a baby.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Babe mama is worse oo, ask questions well oo. If you don't want any issue with woman just dey your dey, i don type finish
Are you sure Baby mama is worst? Because some us want to settle with Baby mama
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
tobatele:
This story might be very funny but it is the reality.
We pray not to lose our jobs or source of income. It is then you will know the true colour of your wife/wives.
You can even try it while on leave/holiday. Tell your wife/wives that you have been sacked and that she should help you with money to pay for house rentage/school fees or food for house. It is then you will understand this story very better.
Lol that gender they only think of themselves
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I just pity all these weak men shaa...
You so weak asf...

If I will marry ehh..
The rules are there, once you break those rules you go to your fathers house forever, if its exist..

You pressurize me.. Your papa house
You cheat...papa house
You not in good terms with my mom and siblings ...papa house
You try to cross boundaries...papa house...

Y'all men take this bishes like gold, they are humans bro, they defecate,urinate even menstruate...
So why the Bleep you petting em...

They are all bishes
know this and know peace.
Is like women have shown you pepper grin
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
I am sorry for what you're going through. But I don't understand how you think that things will ever get better. Your financial woes are not the problem. The problem is that you are with someone who does not care about you let alone love you. Your financial woes only revealed it and you should be thankful for that. You need to decide if you are comfortable spending this precious gift of life with someone who obvioulsy does not have your back. The only thing financial buoyancy will do for you in the future is to mask the truth that your partner does not give a hoot about you. If you are comfortable with that, good luck. You should not give a hoot what family and friends will say. It is not thier life. It is yours and yours alone and you won't have a second chance at it.

Is obvious the wife is only there for the money
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
You got me thinking. It was in the movie series "SPARTACUS: War of the Damned" that Spartacus said thus to Oenomaus( the Doktore) " women have deep desires that are not known to the men who love them". Oenomaus was heartbroken when he learned that his dead wife Melitta who professed everlasting love for him, had willingly and severally given herself to Ganniccus ( his own best friend). We each need to fully understand the deep desires of the women we want to take seriously. Then we may be able to judge if we have what it takes to satisfy those very deep desires, way before we commit ourselves to these relationships.

What are this desires?
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2022
ariesbull:

The truth is that you married a terrible wife... For her to tell you that she is going to see a male friend without minding how hurt you will be considering your condition.. That woman can kill... She is bad

My dear, a woman that can't stand with you during your trial period is not worthy to be called a wife. Trust me, I have been there.

You have a terrible inlaws

I lost my Job, I did same, I considered to kill myself and I really don't know what happened, my wife consoled me, stood by me, supported me with her meager money.. Today I worship her. She drives a benz today. I am lucky for the woman I married

I can relate to you. I will never tell you to divorce her. You know what you want In life, you are a man and you can take critical decisions in life

But one major decision you must know is that the pursuit of happiness is the major one... Can this woman offer that happiness?

Think about it and make your new year resolutions
Wow you are lucky to get that kind of wife!!
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2022
jboy2014:

My brother, we are on the same shoe, before I got married, you will never believe this kind thing can happen to you, for me the only thing keeping me from divorce is the effect on the children and my mother, right now I envy single people and babydaddy....
Haha serious?
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nyascobar1414: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:
Is like women have shown you pepper grin
lol.. Woman never show me pepper b4 oo.. I just learn as them dey do other niggas.. I was born redpilled. I've never fall in their place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Kwinesther: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pray very well before you marry and be patient enough to let God show you signs una no go hear, you will just pick anybody anywhere and marry because love dey shack you when wahala starts you will be disturbing and discouraging us as if marriage is a bad thing.

God himself instituted marriage, so he only can direct you in that path else you will regret your actions if you don't involve him. Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) / My Marriage - A Sinking Ship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.