Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

See The GUTS Of My Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The GUTS Of My Wife (61696 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by dontrulee: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.

It's alright.
All these are normal in marriage. Truth is if anyone will cheat in marriage, the partner can't stop it. If my wife wants to visit her male friend, I have no issues about that. Things like this can't affect me because I don't take things personal. Truth is, Op you need to change. The problem is not your wife, you're the problem. Your wife is just reflecting who you're to you. That's life for you.

I have a trick to turn your marriage around. It's simple
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Masterkernel1: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

Why can't you pray to have problems in your marriage, and then... Bring it on Nairaland, low budget feminist.

2 Likes

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by od501: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

Human Ota pia pia spotted!!
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by ipobarethieves: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2021
sad her parents are irresponsible.They only after ur honey(money)No wonder nowadays men/boys date/married foreigners.I dnt blame them
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by emonis88: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Op , na dey do like small boy, she pack go her parents house? I il just tell d parents to marry their daughter n pls return my marriage rites money, My baby I il take to my mother to help me take care n hustle n support my child to grow up. When she marry another man , sef na so she go dey run go her parents house. Na these kind women make their husbands go into drugs, at d end of d day if the man is caught, they il still marry another mumu. Such women r destroyers.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2021
It's well, just keep praying for her.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Lightorder: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Saynoomore:

Na them be this!

OP, your own small na. It's the same thing everywhere. The issue of packing their miserable luggages out of their matrimonial homes to their mother's house is a very common behaviour with over 90% of them. The funny thing is that, their parents whom they run to, are NOT wealthy, perhaps just a little comfortable at most. It beats me that the parents rather than admonishing the run-away brides to go back to their matrimonial homes, reconcile with their husbands, and be patient for things to turn around for the better, would rather take sides with them very swiftly and would sometimes even call the husband on phone, not to meditate but to add salt to injury! I think all women are just wired that way. Does it beat your imagination that even God created them last! He made sure everything was in the garden, else they would complain and run away from the garden to Lucifer! Even with everything in the garden, the woman still yielded to the serpent. Na so them be o!

I am so so blessed here oooo. Thank God ooo. Before my wife thinks of it, she would already know that no single fellow in her large prominent family would throw their weight behind her on that. I am very close to them. She is so so close to my family that before we have any issues, my family have already supported her and be ever ready to blame me. We respect your ourselves resolve our matters ourselves
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2021
DonAlexi:
Lol face your problems and solve it bro
The man no get problem. cheesy What he wrote is just tales by moonlight. As no grown up adult would tolerate such nonsense talkless of coming to a faceless forum to seek help.

You don’t want to divorce because of your image cheesy Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Gaddafi1: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

Guy, if you want honest advice please can we know more about yourself, the good, bad and ugly. Difficult to believe that you are as perfect as you are making us to believe. There are three sides to every marriage issue, your side, her side and God's side. We have heard from you but not from her, but on God's side the reason for divorce is not enough.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Pidginboss: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. [b]Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.[/b]

A man who trekked 3km to an interview, got a call that his child is alone at home, made effort to get home to pick the child, head back for the interview is not lazy. The story ends with I am ten times better
That is the accomplishments of a focused and hardworking man
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by nesgeeek(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2021
A marriage cannot survive on love alone. You need money, accommodation, maturity and trust. take heart bro.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Czario: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Brownshoe:
Two things makes me want to marry 1 is old age and 2 is offspring, if not am at peace with myself.

Exactly what I told myself some years ago....now I wish I didn't listen to myself.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by ruggedtimi(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Love na money....As a man if money no dey love no dey sweet .
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Wfaluse: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Hyper80:
@OP, that's the situation I'm in right now. I've come to realize that women are just that way. You can never tell what their true character is during courtship until after marriage and one or two challenges show up. Well, I won't advise you to divorce your wife as the next woman will do the same - that's who they are! Just work harder and know what you are doing. I'm even ashamed to open up to people what I'm experiencing right now but I know things will improve over time. You are not alone.
And coupled with the bad economic situation again. I can imagine how tough things are for all the struggling, hardworking and faithful men out there . A lot of us are going through this but we will pull through in sha Allah. Stay positive bro
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by emonis88: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Na them be this o! They push their men into hardship by spending anyhow, then they tell you to go hustle, while sitting at home, when the man go do illegal moves, n is caught, she go dey call d man mumu, that y did he allow himself to be caught, while d man is in jail , she don marry another man, she is ready to destroy that one too.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Wfaluse: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Czario:

Exactly what I told myself some years ago....now I wish I didn't listen to myself.
This is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Funkybabee(f): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2021
Sorry bro, it's part of life

Tell her to give you a space for now in other for you to regain your mind, tell her to go to her mothers house atleast for her to know what's up for now

Don't divorce him, u are the one that saw her before you marry her, no divorce in the scripture but let her learnt her lesson
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2021
lied:
Wicked Lazy man
You better hustle and stop starving the innocent woman and the little child.

Nonsense.
In your fish brain you've made sense...ode undecided

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Kinterez(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

You are stupid..do u even have a family? Can u even feed yourself...foolish mofo

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2021
lied:
Wicked Lazy man

Nonsense.

Pained asf. I feel your pain. Don't let it choke you. grin
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by MEDOLAB: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

Do things that will give you peace of mind. Your present status with her is because you are still alive. If anything happens to you, she will move on. So, do things that will give you peace of mind.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Exceed15: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves

Did u read the op write-up well or u just allowed emotions controls u..I pity your husband.

degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Gainman: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2021
everythinggirly:
It's good to pray for the right one even before marriage, someone that loves you can't hurt you. Love never fails.
big lie. That is what all women use to talk. Even those that have left their husband due to finances have said this before. My advice for guys is know that u are entering into a hell hole for marrying a woman. If u know u can endure this hell,go ahead. 95% of women getting married now are shit. I am talking from experience. Before I use to go against men who advice men to empower their wives. I gave my wife a better living but she still bleeped up despite d idiot portraying herself as a good Christian. Men if u have wife, take good care of them and the children. Don't make them go hungry but don't by any property in your wife name. There nothing bad in your wife having money than you but women have started abusing d privilege. Women will deceive u she will still love you,no matter what. This is a big lie. You will know your wife if u are broke. So men if I hear a man getting married. I see him going into a shit hole.

2 Likes

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Purpleflower: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2021
playapayaski:
Man should answer to God, woman answer to man.. all that changed when religious practices and gender equality trash started coming up.. yes Adam messed up by listening to eve n not seeking God's authority first.. but any stupid foolish man who still makes such mistake cannot be redeemed n doomed to fail in any union with a woman. ALWAYS LET HER REALIZE SHE LOWER THAN YOU IN EVERYTHING AND AS SUCH IS LIMITED, SAME WAY YOU ARE TO GOD. SHE DISOBEYS, DEAL WITH HER ACCORDINGLY N DIVORCE IF POSSIBLE. FUNNY HOW WOMEN OF OLD RESPECTED THEMSELVES N THRIVED IN A POLYGAMOUS HOME THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW, ONE MAN ONE WIFE STILL CHAOS EVERYWHERE.
TAKE CHARGE N BE THE MAN, BE HER LORD.
PEACE

Hope you can cater for all her needs. Mitcheew.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by bellosulaiman(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2021
“… my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying …”

I had an ex that once told me she would be going to visit his male friend … that was how we broke up ooo, not time. I believe all these things happen because these ladies are possessed but they will think it’s civilization. Most of these ladies do some crazy stuffs in the name of civilization, they are possessed ni. A lady had once told me that most girls are possessed, the question is either they themselves know or not.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by babyfaceafrica: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Czario:

You mean you wish you were still single?.. Wow. Sorry bro
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Sirchiboy: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2021
lied:
Wicked Lazy man

Nonsense.
Why are you attacking my uncle?
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Danny5050: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2021
Your peace of mind and health matters alot. I hope you don't want to die before your time ... Better, get rid of her or else you're on your own
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

YOU'RE VERY WISE.
UNLESS YOU DREAM ABOUT AGING FASTER AND DYING EARLIER, PROCEED WITH YOUR DESIRES. DON'T LISTEN TO WHATEVER THESE PEOPLE ONLINE OR OFFLINE TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON CARRYING THIS BURDEN, AND WHEN YOU DIE, NOBODY WILL GIVE A FUC. YOU MUST ALWAYS DO WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILD. YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE. IF YOUR WIFE GETS 5% OF YOUR CHANCE SHE'LL TAKE IT, AND THE SOCIETY WILL APPLAUD HER. YOU'VE LIVED THROUGH MANY ILLNESSES AND SURVIVED HORRORS IN THIS COUNTRY, IT'S NOT THIS ONE PROBABLY GOOD-FOR-NO-USE WOMAN THAT IS SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU. I SUPPORT YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by psalmylee: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2021
got an advice from a therapist after I was cheated on n that really helped me...This thing called love is very strong. It's better not to enter into it than to be jilted. It takes a sound and strong mind to deal with heartbreak which obviously is inevitable. So long as love exist, there's tendency of heartbreak.
To be on a safe side, don't put all your mind and energy in love. Always be mindful of the fact that anything can happen. So that when it happens you can hold on to contingency options rather than committing suicide. Most importantly love yourself because you can never hurt what you love

2 Likes

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Judybash93(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2021
She belongs to the street ma nigga
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by jamnzeakkor(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2021
DannyXpress:
The signs have always been there just that you chose to ignore it because she has a fine face and a large ass/hips

Once you build your relationship on a faulty foundation, you won't escape things like this

Just move on and Keep working to improve on yourself.
Exactly the point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.