Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. (8369 Views)

Black Women Get Caught Having Sex With A Nazi Prisioner In California / All "players" Get Caught! True Or False / Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by seal777(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
Ever lied to your partner and get caught?, what did you do and how did you handle it?.

Lets have your experience.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by obowunmi(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
No need to lie. Even when I did, and she caught me, I just laughed it off.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by MrCork17: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
Well I lied i needed  more meat on my rice.

2 minutes after, she found out i waz hiding extra meat in my rice angry

1 Like

Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by 190: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Well I lied i needed more meat on my rice.

2 minutes after, she found out i waz hiding extra meat in my rice undecided

[size=18pt]ROTFLMFAOOO grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by Mynd44: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
I don't lie
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by iice(f): 2:02am On Jun 16, 2011
No need to lie.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by pepperoni(f): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2011
Yes now, plenty times!!! hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by r231(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Lmao grin grin cheesy
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by ypad: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2011
Honesty: It will cost you nothing to be truthful or sincere or plain to your husband but dishonesty can destroy your home. You do not need to buy truth, say it the way it is. In nutshell be yourself.
http://greatwomanwithlove..com/2011/03/your-spouse.html
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by chelseabmw(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2011
Yes,so many times grin
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by Diplomma: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Well I lied i needed  more meat on my rice.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by LKRavitz(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin ur crazy i tell u corky joe
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by slimyem: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2011
who has never lied, let him cast the first stone!
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by Diplomma: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2011
slimyem:

who has never lied, let him cast the first stone!
i have not lied so am cast the first stone cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by Candyness(f): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

2 minutes after, she found out i waz hiding extra meat in my rice  angry

krazy! grin
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by tonte23(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
A million times. And i get caught everytime. We are just too tight, so much in love to quarrel about it
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by sley4life(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
countless times. i will keep lying cos ladies luv lies

1 Like

Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by yesboss20(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
No, I personally have not. I try as much as possible to be frank and truthful or simply avoid answering than lying.
Conversely, there was a day she lied to me and I couldn't believe that she played me. It put so many suspicions in my mind.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by Nautillus(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
yeah, lol

but it was just a petty lie grin grin grin
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by seal777(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
i lie when i am no sure but open up when the truth comes out, i have uncovered lots of insincerity by lying i have a knowledge of an event i know nothing about, only for her to pour out the truth to my dismay.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by MMM2(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
i lied dat i waz a virgin 2 a new catch,

and she ra-ped me from nite till d next morning. angry
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by cantell(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
M M M:

i lied dat i waz a virgin 2 a new catch,

and she ra-ped me from nite till d next morning. angry
Sounds like a fairy tale.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by won90: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
MOST COMMON LIE I TELL MY PARTNER'S IS IM NOT SHAVED DOWN-SOUTH  LOS ANGELES angry angry
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by MMM2(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
cantell
YES,

is a fairy tale. angry
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by kokoye(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
she was a rich jambite and i wanted to obtain her before dumping her. she was supposed to be a jambite rush

so I lied about my birthday . . I told her it was in february instead of november . .i planned to dump her in march or april.

Anyway, I got the gift but started having feelings for her. . . so I eventually had to tell her the truth.

She was pissed but forgave me . .
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by RuthIsaac(f): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hv lied so many time, but hv neva been got, because i dnt leave any trace

1 Like

Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ruth Isaac: Hv lied so many time, but hv neva been got, because i dnt leave any trace
Dats my kind of gal btw am not a lesbo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by freecocoa(f): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
Na today?

Usually laugh if off if its nothing really serious,if its a serious issue,just look for a better lie to cover up with.

So I've not been caught per say.wink
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by lovejah09gmailcom: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
I sometimes lie and feel bad about it when it happens but my husband lies more almost about everything particularly about his dealings with the female folks,it usualy leaves me with d feeling that he can do worse things and it's a strugle to trust him.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by Beaf1: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
won-90:
MOST COMMON LIE I TELL MY PARTNER'S IS IM NOT SHAVED DOWN-SOUTH  LOS ANGELES angry angry

^
No Matter How Tall The Pubic Grows, It Will Never Cover The Tantalizer!

@post
She 'lied' to me that she has being with 14 different men and had 6 abortions. That supposed to be a 'lie' (according to her) but since then the relationship has never been the same!

What a Lie.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
I lied many times and got caught many times. Lying is a profession, if you think am lying, ask the Lawyers and the Advertisers
Re: Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. by stepo707: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mr..Cork:

2 minutes after, she found out i waz hiding extra meat in my rice angry

Chai! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Every Girls Dream/photo / Ladies, Can You Marry A Virgin? / Curvy Ugandan Female Musician Goes Topless In Body Paint On IG,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.