Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

What I Witnessed Last Night! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Witnessed Last Night! (33376 Views)

As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. / What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by yak(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
There are more men in abusive relationship than you can imagine.
Unfortunately, the society only considers abuse and violence against women
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Myexdisturbs: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:
Good morning Nairalanders. So yesterday as we were watching the Chelsea match in a viewing center, a big, rotund woman, (very big, tall and round) stepped into the arena, at first I didn't really noticed her even though I saw her walked in as I was sitting close to the door (this is my ideal place for sitting when in a large crowd), next thing I heard was a big commanding scream "my friend come with ur phone".

At this point, people's attention were drown to the woman who made the high commanding order, and swiftly i wandered to see who the command was to, lo and behold, it was to a man who is much more older than the woman.
Older in age, but emaller in stature.

And it happens to be her husband.

Now I saw the man step back to where he was sitting, unplug his phone from the wall socket, and made way to meet his commanding wife.

See, while this was going on, I saw on the man's face some trembling reactions. He was kind of shivering and muttering something which even if everywhere was silent no one would have heard.
He was frightened and embarrassed at the same time.

Boom!, The man left with his darling wife. Then some people around me reacted by saying, ah, if this woman is this rude to her husband in public that means in their home the man is in soup.
And some sort of sayings...

"Now, my question is, what should be the right age difference between spouses"?

I didn't just like that incident of yesterday.
I realized the man was way advance than his wife aside the fact that she was very much bigger than the husband in size.

And she appears like a husband beater!!

I think this big age differences between spouses may have lots of disadvantages between them in the long run!
Most especially when one of the spouses becomes disrespectful and mean.

Guys/ Ladies what do u have to say??
Definitely op,there is a reason why oyibo people mostly marry their agemates
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Myexdisturbs: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Omakraid:
Having regards for people has nothing to do with age. Some people are naturally mean and you can see that even in many kids out there if you watch closely. Even before marriage, such a person would have seen their partner exhibit such callousness towards other people while smiling and exhibiting a nice front towards them. The major problem is in thinking you can manage such because you are a man grin, before you know, you don turn woman sharp sharp.
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Myexdisturbs: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
The man ran away from home to find peace in the viewing center but alas it eluded him

To be in charge in marriage does not require physical strength but mental and emotional superiority…

Ogbeni lost it somewhere
My gee , your head de there

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Myexdisturbs: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
Sometimes age matters in relationship, for me o I need to senior my wife with at least 3 or 4 years. I can't marry someone we will be arguing and you can't tell her to shut up
You're talking theory . Na when u jam a strong hearted woman body go tell u.its more about personality. I used to think like you until I dated a lady I was way older than and yet she was a bully

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by NaBanga: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wazobia2216:
Hmmmm the man is not responsible, the woman is the breadwinner!

You can have small stature and be in control of your home!

This is it. The man is broke!

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by tayo60(f): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:

What I mean is, now the ma is old and weak, while the wife is still young and agile, this makes her wicked domineering untamable by the husband.

So, I think people should marry people within the same age bracket so they remain young together and get old together....
This act of marrying someone you are far far older than is very common among the Igbos. By the time their men are old and weak, the women will still be young and agile.

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Exceed15: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:
Good morning Nairalanders. So yesterday as we were watching the Chelsea match in a viewing center, a big, rotund woman, (very big, tall and round) stepped into the arena, at first I didn't really noticed her even though I saw her walked in as I was sitting close to the door (this is my ideal place for sitting when in a large crowd), next thing I heard was a big commanding scream "my friend come with ur phone".

At this point, people's attention were drown to the woman who made the high commanding order, and swiftly i wandered to see who the command was to, lo and behold, it was to a man who is much more older than the woman.

Now I saw the man step back to where he was sitting, unplug his phone from the wall socket, and made way to meet his commanding wife.

See, while this was going on, I saw on the man's face some trembling reactions. He was kind of shivering and muttering something which even if everywhere was silent no one would have heard.

Boom!, The man left with his darling wife. Then some people around me reacted by saying, ah, if this woman is this rude to her husband in public that means in their home the man is in soup.

I realized the man was way advance than his wife aside the fact that she was very much bigger than the husband in size.

I think this big age differences between spouses may have lots of disadvantages between them in the long run!

I didn't notice (correct)
I saw her walk in ( correct)

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by mrkings84(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Exceed15:

I didn't notice (correct)
I saw her walk in ( correct)

I am grateful for the corrections, but English no be my mother tongue!

2 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Chibuikee2: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Learn to mind your business
It will help you alot
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Karleb(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
When you keep taking shit from people, that's what happens. This is why it's important for us as humans to develop ourselves because bullies come in different form. Some parents bully their children.

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Karleb(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
yak:
There are more men in abusive relationship than you can imagine.
Unfortunately, the society only considers abuse and violence against women

Growing up, our neighbor use to beat her husband.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by osaeti(f): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
Sometimes age matters in relationship, for me o I need to senior my wife with at least 3 or 4 years. I can't marry someone we will be arguing and you can't tell her to shut up

Y will u tell your wife to shut up, dats an abusive language to use instead u say keep quiet. Shutting her up means u married a senseless woman in d first place.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Redoil:
my friend mind your business

Perhaps he's just about getting a business grin grin grin
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by rafcrown(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
MIND YOUR BUSINESS IS WHY WE ARE IN THE TERRIBLE SITUATION NOW IN NIGERIA.SORRY,I MIND MY BUSINESS
Redoil:
my friend mind your business

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by KayCee92(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:

Husband beater grin grin cheesy, that line got me rolling grin grin
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by charleskl(m): 3:33am On Dec 28, 2021
dem stil dey find osas wey murder em girlfrd for edo oo....still after d MORE MONEY again..
Mancrossfire:

@ the bolded, the answer to your question is MORE MONEY

Because what age and size cannot do MORE MONEY CAN DO IT grin
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2021
osaeti:

Y will u tell your wife to shut up, dats an abusive language to use instead u say keep quiet. Shutting her up means u married a senseless woman in d first place.
Keep quiet and shut up, I thought it almost has the same meaning

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by iamL(f): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

But bros op ...don't judge by that

You will be surprised those couples are the best of friends

The most reasonable comment.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
it has nothing to do with age difference.
Even if the big lady and the man are of the same age, the fact remains that the wife publicly bossing the man around won't sit down well with most people!

besides, the age difference in this scenario seems negligible, the man is much older than the lady. Most ladies even prefer marrying someone older than them which seems appropriate.

rather than age, body stature should had been pointed out as a factor to consider.
It should have been...MEN, BE CAREFUL IN CHOOSING LADIES WITH BIGGER STATURE TO MARRY!
If men are okay marrying ladies with much more bigger body stature without feeling intimidated, fine.
It seems the lady even bullied the man into marrying her sef. If not, why's he trembling?!
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by mrkings84(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
Op. you made mention that the man looks older in the third paragraph, which simply means what the man is passing through has nothing to do with age. so why the questions bout age differences in the last paragraph.

Yes, that's because the man is advance in age while the wife is much younger. The man is like someone in his sixthies....

Meanwhile, hope e no shock you say a question you asked in 2021 it's today you are getting a response.
That's how God works. Sometimes the answers to your prayers come when you least expected.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by fidelmarshal199: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrkings84:

Yes, that's because the man is advance in age while the wife is much younger. The man is like someone in his sixthies....

Meanwhile, hope e no shock you say a question you asked in 2021 it's today you are getting a response.
That's how God works. Sometimes the answers to your prayers come when you least expected.

It is surprising �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Die In Enugu Community Over Adulterous Woman / Tribute To My Mother In Law / My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.