Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

It Started With A Look (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Started With A Look (18+) (42467 Views)

Just Take a Look at Africa: A thought-provoking short piece / Anxious About How To Get Started With An College Essay? / "It Started With A Slap" A Short Poem By Temisan Dudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2021
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON, DEAR FRIENDS.

As we round off 2021, the new year 2022 will be more productive by God's power.

Now, this is a new interesting story for our delight.

It Started with a Look

Seyi Dominion

© copyright

Elizabeth and Tayo had been the best of friends since they were kids. Out of curiosity, he showed her something he should not have. Since then, they became lovebirds, hooked on the drugs of lust. But there was a big obstacle, Tayo and Elizabeth were cousins. They just had to keep everything as a secret, but for how long could they go?

Cover picture: Pexels
This story is all a fiction. Name of characters and their actions are all imagined.

This story is dedicated to the Lord.

CHAPTER ONE

I would start my story by going down the memory lane. Years ago, I was a cool and reserved one that had not known a female until I was eighteen. Growing up was strict for me, until late teenage years. Dad refused to marry after mum left for another man that ended in a messy divorce. I didn't really fit as a regular guy, even till late teen age. Somehow, I was pretty sure I was on the verge of very dark things.

I was mostly familiar with members of my paternal family. This left me to roam at the family get together and mostly hang out in the corner listening to music and trying to get through so I could move on to more fun things until the next family event.

I had just got admission into the university at Ado-Ekiti to read Accounting. On one of these visits I had rented some movies and was hanging out at my aunt’s house to watch them while Popsie was off working. The only free TV was my cousin Elizabeth’s bedroom tv, she was off at her friend’s house for the day so I plopped down on her bed and spent the afternoon watching movies. She came home later that evening and we decided to go walking for a while until dinner time. This was the start of finally having someone to hang out with in that family.

I would fast forward the actions to a few years back and every visit included hanging out with my cousin Elizabeth. Most visits had me spending nights at my Grand-parent’s house at Akure, Elizabeth would come over as soon as I was around and we would own the living room, spending nights on the pull-out couch eating meat-pie and sipping fruit juice of every kind and staying up until all hours. We would tell each other about our lives while the other one was away, communication through letters occasionally (this was the era before email or even computers being common).

When Popsie moved out of Ondo state, I saw my cousin a lot less often. However, she now became my travel partner. Several times a year we would travel from Akure to Ibadan where Popsie now lived. This led to many great adventures to other places and many great destinations. We continued to grow to be the best of friends.

As the years continued from us being into blossoming teens approaching adolescence, I could not but notice the changes in Elizabeth. Intuitively, I was taking a liking to the female form and I noticed as we were laying in the bed we shared, Elizabeth had gained breasts and her form was gaining curves. Still we were inseparable. After secondary school, she too gained admission at the university of Ibadan.

We remained close. There was no topic under the sun we could not discuss. That was all it took.

It Started with a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 2:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Following
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
We remained close. There was no topic under the sun we could not discuss. That was all it took.

This trip took place over a month during our end-of-the-session vacation. We went to Ibadan and within a few days took a road trip to different interesting places. Dad liked to take us around. After we had got back, we were lay in the couch bed, exhausted about talking on home. At that moment, Elizabeth – like a real JAMBite - started to ask a question which turned out to be very sensitive.

"Hey, Lizzy, what’s up?" I asked.

Elizabeth smiled. "Tayo, I have a question I am hoping you might help me answer. There is a boy I just met in my school that has been friendly to me and I am confused about his behavior. The other day we were in my room at the campus. After studying, we lay on my bed and started talking, and suddenly he sat straight up and wouldn't look at me....I don't know if I said something wrong or what but maybe you can help me figure out his weirdness."

I sat there quietly for a minute. "Yeah....I have an idea. I think he was getting hard and trying to hide it from you," I said.

Elizabeth grimaced. "No way. It’s not true."

"Yeah seriously, Lizzy, it happens, guys can't control it sometimes, sometimes we see something that just makes it hard, happens to me a lot". Oops, I realized that I had dropped the anchor.

Elizabeth suddenly got an inquisitive look on her face "Really. Tayo, why do you get hard?"

"I don’t know...random thoughts, pretty girls, sometimes I am not even sure. It happens even during school hours. It can be very embarrassing."

She giggled. "Has it ever happened when we hang out? I think I just don't pay much attention to that stuff."

"Yeah....I just try and hide it, simple. Sometimes, I run to the bathroom or go to the backyard garden. There was a girl I saw on the street the other day the other day who was in mini skirt. I had to try hard not to show the bulge in my trousers.

It Started with a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Rosemary33: 12:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2021
I don land

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Counter24(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Oya oo

We dey here!
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Seyi Dominion kiss kiss kiss. Awwn. Okay, I'm seated. Seated. Seated! Getting this on Okada!!
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Awesome05: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
"Yeah....I just try and hide it, simple. Sometimes, I run to the bathroom or go to the backyard garden. There was a girl I saw on the street the other day the other day who was in mini skirt. I had to try hard not to show the bulge in my trousers.

Elizabeth seemed thoughtful. "Hmn...I see. So, guys were getting all hard for girls. what's it like?"

I grinned. "I don’t know....it just gets hard and feels kind of good. Then, it goes away if left alone"

She sighed. "That’s crazy....It must be something having to hide it..."

There was silence. The silence grew and I couldn't handle it any more so I turned on the tv and we fell asleep watching an old Jackie Chan movie.

The next day I felt like I kept seeing Elizabeth’s eyes glancing down at my crotch, but I was sure that I was just probably seeing things.

Popsie lived in a bungalow complex with a nice small swimming-pool. That morning while at the pool, I found myself diving under and instantly finding my eyes drawn to Elizabeth’s bikini and her body, the v formed by her legs and wondering what it looked like.

Prior to now, I had only glanced at some of the editions of Playboy magazine which dad bought. I had got caught very fast by my dad so my knowledge of the female form was mainly formed by what I saw in Playboy magazines, and some other erotic magazines from my friends. Largely, I had remained practically inexperienced.

My dad came home from work that afternoon and we all went out. It was a great evening of fun. This led to him going to bed early and Elizabeth and I were back watching TV on the couch bed.

Elizabeth started the conversation. “So…...did you get hard today Mr. young man?” she said laughing and pushing me.

“Why would you like to know, Miss Curiosity?”

She had a fiendish smile on her face and I know for sure I saw her eyes flick down right then. I wished I was wearing more than my boxers and a t-shirt right then.

“So…..how can I fix this boy problem of mine?” she asked naively.

“I don’t know….like I said it’s not really controllable at all times…”

She became naughty. “I wish I could have seen it, I mean yours. I have only seen a dog on the street get hard. Is it the same with a guy?”

The look on her face was waiting for my next move.

A look at my private organ? “How is that going to do to help you?” I asked.

“I don't know. But I'm curious. Surely, there’s no harm in having a look.”

It Started With a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Right on
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Awesome05: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Next please.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 5:24am On Jan 04, 2022
A look at my private organ? “How is that going to do to help you?” I asked.

“I don't know. But I'm curious. Surely, there’s no harm in having a look.”

I wasn’t sure how to say what was on my mind. I was scared she would laugh at me...but I could feel the tingle between my legs and I knew I was getting hard just thinking about showing myself to her.

I decided to be a man. “I think if it would help….if you wanted….I could show you mine.”

The look on her face was excitement and nervousness. There was a silence as thick as thick as a pillar.

“Would you?” she countered.

I waited a few seconds before turning onto my back. Would Ii? Sure, I would. I looked at her as I grabbed the fly to my boxers, kind of waiting for her to give me a sign she was sure. She nodded. I undid the fly and pulled out my hardening cock.

I was thankfully blessed with high puberty and the one gift my popsie did give me was the natural gift of having a big cock. It was long and thick and I was sure proud of it. The look on Elizabeth’s face showed how surprised she was to see it. Her mouth fell open and she just kept staring at it.

I could feel my pulse in my ears and in my cock. From every beat of my heart, I felt it growing thicker and longer and stronger than I had ever felt before. Watching her eyes staring at me was more exciting than I had ever felt.

I saw there holding my cock as it came to full attention, letting her stare, and after a couple minutes she looked up and said in a girlish voice: “Now what?”

“I have no idea. You wanted to see it, now you have.”

Elizabeth grinned. “I don’t know what else. Does it hurt? What do you normally do when it gets hard like this?”

I chuckled and put on the air of someone who knew so much about sexuality. “No, it doesn't hurt. It actually feels very good, and normally I rub one off.”

“Do you want to do that right now?”

There was a slight hesitation. “Sure…”

We were like blundering teenagers.

I started to slowly run my hand up over the tip and softly grasp myself rubbing up and down, feeling the tingles. However, this was stronger than I had ever felt before.

I turned my head and was looking at Elizabeth again and suddenly she said “Don’t look at me. Just close your eyes and think of that girl you said you saw in mini skirt.”

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Saturn101: 4:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Nice update.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thanks

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Continue
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 4:04am On Jan 09, 2022
I started to slowly run my hand up over the tip and softly grasp myself rubbing up and down, feeling the tingles. However, this was stronger than I had ever felt before. I turned my head and was looking at Elizabeth again and suddenly she said “Don’t look at me. Just close your eyes and think of that girl you said you saw in mini skirt.”

I closed my eyes and thought of the girls' boobs in the mini skirt and spaghetti top, feeling the tingles. I knew I wasn't far from finishing and didn't think to warn Elizabeth. I felt the cum start to rise and arched my back while groaning, I felt the warmth spurt out and start to coat my shirt, ejaculating more than I ever had in my life up to that time.

I opened my eyes as I finished and noticed that Elizabeth was breathing heavily and her eyes were glued to me, her face was flushed and when she noticed my eyes were open she rolled over, that was it for the night, no more questions. I figured maybe that would be the end of it and I had gone too far.

The next morning, I woke up still in disbelief that I had masturbated in front of my cousin. She was still asleep and I lay there watching her as I replayed the events in my mind. This caused my morning mood to go full on hard on so I snuck away into the bathroom to rub one off. I decided to treat myself with some lotion to make it feel even better. Standing above the toilet I let thoughts drift to Lizzy, her breasts pushing against her shirt, the way she looked in her sexy looks. I felt the cum rising and shot my morning load into the toilet, finished up and left. What I didn't notice is that some of the lotion had dropped onto the toilet seat. This would be the next step to push things further.

I was eating my breakfast when Elizabeth got up and went to the bathroom. She came out as popsie was leaving for work. He dropped some money on the table and said we should buy lunch with it, and he would be back in the evening. Elizabeth came over and ate some breakfast too. I sat there wondering what she would say, maybe it would go back to normal, but I was hoping she might bring up last night.

She wrinkled her nose. “What was up with the lotion on the toilet this morning?” she asked.

“Oh…sometimes I need to take care of certain things in the morning.”

“Well...maybe you should wake me up next time. I want to learn some more.”

It started with a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Ann2012(f): 6:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Lizzy the learner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Nice update.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by FairCritic(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
Still following
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by BigBasher: 6:44am On Jan 13, 2022
More...
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by BigBasher: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Carry on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
Move on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 2:32am On Jan 18, 2022
She wrinkled her nose. “What was up with the lotion on the toilet this morning?” she asked.

“Oh…sometimes I need to take care of certain things in the morning.”

“Well...maybe you should wake me up next time. I want to learn some more.”

I felt the tingles instantly in my cock as it started to rise, but we continued our breakfast. The rest of the morning was spent cleaning up our mess and watching tv. Later, we bought ‘swallow’ food for lunch. As we were finishing up, Elizabeth shut off the tv.

“So…..how often do you play with yourself?” she asked.

I was not surprised by the question. “I don’t know. It depends on the day, I think a lot, sometimes three or four times a day”

“Well…..are you going to do it again before daddy comes home?”

“It depends, but for you, I think I can.”

“Are you going to use lotion this time?”

“I don’t know, I don’t usually use the lotion because it can be messy. However, it makes me feel better.”

“I think you should use lotion. It would be interesting to see.”

It felt so weird grabbing the lotion and getting ready. We laid on the bed and I pulled my trousers and boxers down. I was already hard and my cock sprung forth, my heart beat causing it to pulse. Elizabeth slid noticeably closer and down so she was more towards my throbbing cock. I spurted a few shots of lotion into my palm and started to rub it up and down, I found my eyes again glancing towards her. Her breathing was labored and I could tell she was feeling ‘somehow’ as her eyes focused on my cock and my hand.

Her hand was moving lower and suddenly she looked up and loudly said “Don’t look at me! Close your eyes and think of someone else.”

Not wanting this to stop I did that, but after a few minutes I opened my eyes slightly and saw that one of her hands was on her right breast, rubbing in circles softly and her breathing was heavier than before. I closed my eyes again and focused on cumming. My groans got louder and I felt the bed shift as my cum started to fly up across my chest again.

I heard Elizabeth gasp, assuming she was shocked again and felt the pleasure of release wash over me. My eyes opened and again Elizabeth was flushed and breathing hard. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom. She reappeared a minute later with a wet washcloth and offered it to me to clean myself up. As I did, she watched. I could tell something was on her mind but she didn't say it.

This series of events continued very similar for the next two days and as each time would happen my courage started to grow. A ‘teaching moment’ for her finally brought me to asking mine. I had started to extend the sessions because I was loving the build-up and suddenly Elizabeth spoke out.

It Started With a Look: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/it-started-with-a-look/46103

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Ann2012(f): 4:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Well done op
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thanks boss
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Carry on
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by ThrillPlus: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 2:49am On Jan 22, 2022
This series of events continued very similar for the next two days and as each time would happen my courage started to grow. A ‘teaching moment’ for her finally brought me to asking mine. I had started to extend the sessions because I was loving the build-up and suddenly Elizabeth spoke out.

“What makes it jump so much? I watch it slightly bounce and time sometimes it jumps so much from your stomach and straight up.”

She didn't seem to know that I could control that with my muscles, and this seemed to be an opening. “Well….when something excites it, it jumps higher.”

This seemed to only bring a more confused look as she continued, “So….what excites it more than not?”

I answered: “I don't know, sometimes thoughts, sometimes sensations.” Well, I believed this was quite true.

“So...like if I ran my fingers across your stomach like this?”

I felt her finger tips graze across my stomach, just below my belly button. My cock jumped slightly and she smiled.

“Yeah...that is definitely a way.”

She started to trail her hands lower and was swirling her fingers about three inches north of my cock when I finally asked: “You have seen a lot of me and I have never seen much of a naked girl in my life. Do you think I could see something?”

“Well...what are you thinking?”

“Well...what would you be willing to show me?”

“Well…..I think I could take my top off, but, hey, I'm leaving the bra on.”

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Ann2012(f): 4:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Okay ooooo…. Kwantinue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Grammatical Blunders Made By Patience Jonathan. / My Bodyguard / Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.