Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

It Started With A Look (18+) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Started With A Look (18+) (42398 Views)

Just Take a Look at Africa: A thought-provoking short piece / Anxious About How To Get Started With An College Essay? / "It Started With A Slap" A Short Poem By Temisan Dudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Ultimas: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Interesting story.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by BigBasher: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2022
SeyiDominion:
I was a young guy smitten with my cousin but she was a beautiful woman in my eyes.

My uncle paid the cab and we woke Elizabeth. The ride home was quiet. As we got home, the adults decided to head to bed. We cousins all decided to go and sit in the hot tub and relax our sore muscles.

I just wore my shorts I had on and jumped straight in. Elizabeth followed suit in her running shorts and tank top.

Lola and Bimbo came running out in their suits. The sun was just starting to set and we all chatted about relationships and schools and trips.

The bubbles felt great and the heat soothed my sore muscles. Elizabeth was in a reclining seat in the hot tub and had her feet up near my leg. I pulled them up into my lap and started to rub them with my thumbs. Her eyes closed and things got quiet. Elizabeth flexed her feet in my lap as I rubbed out the soreness from the day's adventures.

Lola suggested we should all go to bed. Bimbo agreed but Elizabeth and I looked at each other and said we were going to stay out a little longer.

They told us to shut off the lights and the bubbles before we came in.

We sat listening to the bubbles and the hum of the jets. The house backed up to a wash and we could hear birds in the darkness whistling and making sounds.

The lights in the house went out, we turned off the pool lights and sat in the dark. Elizabeth reached over and turned off the jets so all that was left was the sounds of nature.

Elizabeth sat up and leaned up against me, my seat looked out over the wash and across to another road full of houses, but up to the right slightly was the looming darkness of the night. There was a light breeze coming down the wash and it brought with it the smell of nature.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
There was a light breeze coming down the wash and it brought with it the smell of nature.

We sat there for what seemed like forever enjoying the silence and then Elizabeth stood up, turned to face me. She got on her knees and straddled my lap. Arms around my neck she looked into my eyes.

“I don't know what has happened, but I can’t help myself. I love kissing you, I love when we experiment, and I love feeling new things with you.”

She leaned in and I felt her lips touch mine. My arms wrapped around her and pulled her body against me. I felt her breasts press against my body. Her legs scooted closer to me. We sat quietly kissing repeatedly, our tongues dancing together. The feeling of her body against me started to send blood to my cock, my hands were dancing up and down her back, my finger-tips grazed the bottom of her shirt and tucked under, upon this Elizabeth leaned back and gave a naughty smirk.

She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. I was surprised to see she was not wearing a normal bra as it was built into the tank top and her bare breasts fell out in front of me, she leaned in again and I felt her nipples press into my chest.

My hands roamed across her bare back, working to the sides, my fingers reaching between us to rub across her nipples. I felt the skin pucker under my fingers, Elizabeth sucked in her breath and leaned her head back, sitting up higher on her knees as she straddled me giving me better access to her breasts.

The silhouette of her body in the dark against the night sky was something to behold. I could see her breasts rounding out from her sides, I could just make out her nipples hard and inviting. Her body was arched back and she was looking up at the sky. Instinct and desire overtook me.

I leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples between my lips, my tongue instantly flicking across it. Her whole body convulsed and she shouted out, enough where she instantly opened her eyes and stared at the house making sure we were safe.

During that time, I switched to her other nipple and sucked it into my mouth. My hand worked on the other. The taste of her skin was sweet, the smell of body wash and chlorine intermingled.

Elizabeth pulled me away and came down and started kissing me deeply again.

I felt her start to grind her pussy against my ever-hardening cock.

Our tongues continued to mingle as she ground harder and harder against me.

Her breathing was ragged, I felt her hips thrusting, I could feel the heat of her pussy against my shaft even through our clothes. I ran my hands down her sides and hooked into her shorts. She shook her head no. I was confused but continued to kiss her deeply.

My cock was rock hard between us, I started to thrust up against her pussy bringing my hands down to her hips and pulling her against me as I thrust. Her moans were growing with each push.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder as I continued to push into her, I could feel I was hitting the right spots as she mewed and moaned into my ear. “You are making me so wet,” she whispered in my ear. “My whole body is tingling” she continued.

Suddenly she stood up and took my hand.

We grabbed our clothes and quietly snuck into the house, her still topless with her boobs jiggling and swaying as we snuck in. The cold air of the central air causing her nipples to get even harder. We snuck our way into our room and closed the door.

3 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Saturn101: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by preshman22: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wow
This story is great
I love how you explain everything..
Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
We snuck our way into our room and closed the door.

CHAPTER SIX

Elizabeth stood in front of me and grabbed my shorts and yanked them to the floor. I stepped out and she pushed me back onto my bed. I fell and twisted to lay down. She quickly climbed on top of me and leaned down and kissed me deeply.

Her wet shorts clung to her skin and my cock nestled between her legs. I could feel how hot her pussy was even through the wet clothing. My hands reached down and hooked inside of her shorts, I pulled down feeling them start to slide down her hips.

She pushed up and lifted her hips. She shimmied the rest of the way out of her shorts and put her legs on either side of my hips.

Her arms on either side of my head, her breasts were hanging just inches from my face. I leaned up and sucked on her nipple. I could feel her ass on me and feel the heat from her pussy emanating on my shaft.

She moved up so that my cock was pinned between my stomach and her pussy. She leaned down and started to kiss me deep, grinding her pussy against me. I could feel her wetness spreading across my cock. Her breasts pressed against me, hard nipples pushing hard against my skin.

Finally, being fully naked with Elizabeth laying on top of me I couldn’t have asked for anything more. As my cock became soaked in her juices her sliding got longer and longer. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing over her clit and then down to just above the entrance, right where I wanted to be at that moment.

Then she would slide back up and grind her clit on the head of my cock. I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of my cock mixing with her juices, the mixture was dripping down my shaft and across my ass, hearing the wet sounds our privates made together and her moans were getting louder. I was using my mouth to silence her.

She was jolting on top of me and I wanted to take control of this. I pulled her down to me and used my momentum to roll us over. Suddenly she was looking up at me, my body between her legs. She spread her legs wide. I reached down and lined my cock up against her slit. I slowly started to thrust. Feeling her juices coat me, soaking me. My cock rubbing up and down against her clit. Watching her boobs sway and jiggle was a site to behold. Her nipples poking out,

I leaned down and sucked one in as I thrust, dragging back I could feel my cock start to go down almost towards entering her, but she shifted her hips and I thrust again and came back up, the head of my cock splitting her pussy lips and coming into direct contact with her clit making her groan out.

5 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
These two will surely do the do eventually grin
OP please give us longer update abeg embarassed
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Ann2012(f): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chai!!!!! No be small thing oooo

Thanks for the update OP

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by preshman22: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice episode

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Awesome05: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2022
My cock rubbing up and down against her clit. Watching her boobs sway and jiggle was a site to behold. Her nipples poking out, I leaned down and sucked one in as I thrust, dragging back I could feel my cock start to go down almost towards entering her, but she shifted her hips and I thrust again and came back up, the head of my cock splitting her pussy lips and coming into direct contact with her clit making her groan out.

I came back up and put my lips against hers letting our tongues dance with each other. The momentum building as our groins ground together. Our juices continued to mix. She pushed me away and got a devious grin. She grabbed my hips and flipped me back over. She settled and made sure I was stuck between her pussy lips again and continued thrusting up and down on me.

I could feel my orgasm coming up and I could only hope she was getting close as well. I started to thrust against her, increasing the friction. She leaned down pressing her breasts against me and stopped thrusting, soft kisses were exchanged. I could feel my cock pulsing and could feel her heat enveloping me, her juices dripping down my body and down my balls.

Elizabeth took her mouth off of mine and buried her head in my shoulder. “I feel so close to you, this feels so good” She whispered. She slowly built up the thrusting against me.

“I cannot tell you how amazing this is, I have never felt anything like this,” I whispered back.

Our motions became faster, slipping higher and lower. I felt her slide just slightly too far up and suddenly I felt her pussy lips envelope my cock head. She noticed right away but it was beyond her control, as right then she tipped over the edge and I could feel her pussy convulsing around my cock head. I was only a half an inch in but the warmth surrounding me was beyond belief. I lost all control and my orgasm overtook me.

I felt my cock swell and the first rope of cum ejaculate up the shaft of my cock as my head was inside of her and felt it coat her insides, instantly she became more slippery and I could tell she felt it as she moaned with my cock swelling inside of her. She pulled up as she felt my cum ejaculating into her and caused the rest to ejaculate over her pussy lips and up between us. I held her against me as she moaned into my shoulder and as I came down from my shudders and shakes from my sky-high orgasm.

We lay this way for a while, I could feel her juices still coating my cock, my cum was sticking us together. Elizabeth lifted her leg and slid to my side.

The exhaustion started to over-take me after all the days exertions added to the night's activities. I could feel Her body start to relax and suddenly her arm twitched on me. It was clear she had fallen asleep. I pulled her tighter to me and let sleep take over my mind…….So close….I knew I wanted to be fully inside of her….

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Awesome05: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nice update.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2022
Ride on.

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
I could feel her body start to relax and suddenly her arm twitched on me. It was clear she had fallen asleep. I pulled her tighter to me and let sleep take over my mind…….So close….I knew I wanted to be fully inside of her….

I awoke to the sunlight coming through the shades. I was surprised to find Elizabeth still in my arms. I could feel the combination of our fluids had caused my groin to be sticky and I reached down softly playing with my cock, I brought my finger up to my mouth and sucked the combination off my fingertips.

Elizabeth was softly breathing against me, her naked body pressed up against me, feeling her breasts pressed against me, it was less sexual energy, and more emotional intimacy. I couldn't help myself, these feelings were new, something I had not felt before. I kissed her forehead.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, my Uncle yelled “Time to get up, lazybones! Daddy will be here soon.”

Elizabeth woke up with a start and I put my fingertips to her mouth to quiet her. I called out “Ok, I will wake Elizabeth and we will get our stuff together!”

I heard his footsteps moving away and took my fingers away from Elizabeth’s mouth. She started to laugh quietly, though we both realized we were lucky he didn't come in.

Elizabeth looked up at me from my shoulder, she reached up and kissed me. I could tell she was deciding whether to say something or not so I asked what was on her mind.

“We…..can’t do that again.” My heart sank to the ground. She must have seen the blood drain from my face and my heart aching because she continued, “What I mean is….you came inside of me last night….I have no protection from getting pregnant. I have had my period for a while now so I can get pregnant...and let's be honest….not going to be easy to explain that. So we can continue playing, but you cannot ejaculate inside me again.”

I was torn, I was excited that the play could continue but I questioned whether I would be able to feel that warmth envelope me again.

This controlled the majority of my thought as I finished packing up my stuff. We dressed quickly and grabbed our bags and headed out to the car port where Popsie had pulled up. Elizabeth smiled at me and I smiled back. What would the next few weeks bring?

Driving along towards popsie’ work, we could see the results of the monsoons, the limited green was much greener, cacti had flowered, more animals were out.

We were being put to work today, as it turns out Popsie’s business needed some monotonous work done with filing, putting little sticker rings on punch holes for files and making sure new charts were ready. Popsie owned and operated a medical laboratory business and we got the pleasure of doing some free labor in exchange for spending money and the freedom to roam.

We arrived and were quickly shuffled off to the back office which had a window overlooking the main floor space where exercises and consultations were done.

Our jobs were explained to us and we quickly got to work on the piles of charts that needed “repair” and the other mountainous piles of papers that needed to be assembled into new charts for new consults.

It was mind numbing work and all we had for entertainment was a one speaker radio with local stations which mostly consisted of radio hosts and lots of indigenous music. We finally located a station that was playing some of the recent top 100 songs.

We chatted, and whispered about every manner of things, what we wanted to go shopping for, where we might want to go on our next free day, what we might want to happen...when we could next be alone.

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thanks for the update
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Saturn101: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Next
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by FairCritic(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2022
Go on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
We chatted, and whispered about every manner of things, what we wanted to go shopping for, where we might want to go on our next free day, what we might want to happen...when we could next be alone.

After two hours straight of repairing file punch holes, my fingers were raw from peeling stickers and disassembling and reassembling files. I leaned back in my computer chair and closed my eyes, arms above my head, letting my arms rest for a minute before going back to work.

Suddenly I felt a finger in my armpit and this sent me flailing as that was one of my most ticklish spots. I was able to twist fast enough to get her hand out of my armpit and looked around with revenge on my mind.

I quickly jabbed out and got my hand on her sides, I knew her sides were incredibly sensitive and ticklish. I started to flail my fingers causing her to jolt and flail, but I had her by both sides now, she was shouting and laughing unable to breathe.

Suddenly we heard Popsie yell out chastising us that this was a business and we needed to keep our voices at appropriate levels.

Knowing better than to bite the hand that feeds us. Literally, we quieted down and went back to work.

Another hour gone by and it was Her turn to take a break “My hands are kiiilllling me,” she lamented.

“Well…..just make sure they aren't too sore...I may have use for them later” I retorted with a grin.

She looked over. “Oh really...and what could you possibly want with my hands.” Her smile told me she knew exactly what I meant.

I turned and spread my legs, leaning back, letting my short legs ride up my thighs a little. “It's something that lives between these two legs, and has a mind of its own”

She giggled softly. She leaned forward and placed her hand on my leg. I was able to look out the window and see that no one was near enough to notice anything.

I felt her fingers start to walk up my thigh, sliding under my shorts. Inching ever closer to my hardening cock, her fingertips struck gold. Feeling her fingers trace the outline of my cock outside of my boxers brought a soft moan to my lips.

My heart was beating loud enough to be heard down the block I figured, I kept an eye out the window as Elizabeth continued to stroke her fingertips up and down my shaft, feeling it grow down my boxers.

Her fingers disappeared and I looked down to watch her hand shift slightly and suddenly her fingers were reaching under the leg of my boxers. Her warm skin came into contact with the throbbing shaft of my cock, I could feel her thumb rub the precum that was forming around the head as she teased me. I was aching to groan loudly.

3 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nice update.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Awesome05: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by kdavid07(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
more

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Her fingers disappeared and I looked down to watch her hand shift slightly and suddenly her fingers were reaching under the leg of my boxers. Her warm skin came into contact with the throbbing shaft of my cock, I could feel her thumb rub the precum that was forming around the head as she teased me. I was aching to groan loudly.

As quick as her hand was there, it was gone. Popsie was at the window. How did I not see him coming?

Lunch was going to be soon but he had one last patient to work with and then we could head out.

I lowered my head and Elizabeth was quietly laughing at me. She leaned over and whispered, “Tayo, poor boy….all dripping and nowhere to go….I suppose I could fix that….if you are a good boy and lick me later.”

I nodded enthusiastically. She slipped off her chair and started to crawl under the desk, the back of her shorts creased giving me a show down her ass, I could see the top band of her panties, and her ass crack was slightly above them, my eyes were soaking her in as she crawled on all fours.

She turned around and pulled my chair around so my legs were under the desk, it was now I understood her motives.

She reached up and quietly unzipped my shorts, her hand reaching in and fishing inside of my boxer fly. She found her prey.

She pulled my cock out through the fly and pulled me in closer under the desk, I could not see what she was doing but in an instant, I was sucking in my breath. I could feel her mouth closing around the head and working down my cock...I was getting a Mouth Gig in my Popsie’s office under his desk. This was unreal.

I could feel her tongue swirling around the head and flicking across the underside, her hand grasping the base and pushing the shorts down to get more of my cock outside of my shorts.

Her bobbing up and down picked up speed, I felt the tip hitting the back of her throat, suddenly I felt her push and felt her throat tighten around the head and suddenly I felt her mouth closer to my groin than she had gotten before.

It felt markedly different, I suddenly realized I was in her throat, I could hear her sloppy noises under the desk but I didn't care, this felt insane. She pulled back and the glans of the head pulled against her tonsils, I nearly fell back out of my chair.

I could feel my orgasm impending, and gave a few knocks on the desk to let her know. Suddenly, dad was at the window again…I thankfully had a file open in front of me.

Popsie asked, “Tayo, where’s Lizzy?”

I replied, “Um…..I think she is in the bathroom.” I had jolted, she had stopped sucking but was right at the head and had sent a jolt up my body.

“Are you ok?” he asked further.

I replied, “Yeah...my muscle just twinged.”

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by BigBasher: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice one.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
I replied, “Um…..I think she is in the bathroom.” I had jolted, she had stopped sucking but was right at the head and had sent a jolt up my body.

“Are you ok?” he asked further.

I replied, “Yeah...my muscle just twinged.”

I felt Elizabeth chuckle with my cock in her mouth.

Popsie said: “Ok well… I am going to get the car cooling down, come out when you are ready. Hadiza is going to be back here in a few minutes to make some calls so hurry up.”

I watched him walk away and felt a sudden urgency in Her moans around my cock and her motions with her mouth. The effects of almost being caught and what I was feeling from her made things move very fast.

I felt my cum working its way up my cock and as she pushed past and had me in her throat my cock head swelled and I shot my first jet of hot cum down her throat. She pulled back so I was only partially in her mouth as the second jet shot up and I felt it coat her tongue.

She moaned as each additional rope of cum coated her tongue, I felt her swishing it back and forth around my cock. She pulled back and licked and sucked the end of my cock getting every last drop. I felt her hand putting me back into my boxers and zipping up my fly. I pulled the chair away and she crawled out. She looked up at me, licking her lips “I never thought that is something I would enjoy so much….yum.”

She stood up and right then, Hadiza walked in, we looked at each other, laughed and ran out the door toward the exit.

The lunch and the rest of the day were rather uneventful.

That evening we enjoyed the pool and the hot tub with dad. Dinner was steaks on the grill in the apartment's common outdoor patio.

After we had settled into the apartment for the night, dad called me out to the balcony, he was on a deck chair with a beer and a plate with some peanut butter toast, I sat down on the chair next to him. There was a second beer opened, I was rather confused.

“When I was your age, my father shared my first beer with me, I thought tonight, you might be ready for that. You might not like it but give it a try”

I grabbed the bottle. It was Guinness stout. I put the mouth to my lips and took a swig. It was extremely bitter, but at the same time, had a pleasant aftertaste. I grabbed a piece of peanut butter toast and found that it complimented the beer nicely.

We sat out on the balcony enjoying the beer and toast when Popsie spoke up. “I'm glad that you and Elizabeth are having so much fun, but son, I have to ask. Something seems different with you both.”

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kasala wantu burst
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Awesome05: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
More...
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Something seems different with you both.”

This led to a moment of silence. My stomach was in my throat, suddenly, and I just knew we had been caught. Elizabeth was going to get sent home, I was going to lose my best friend, this was the end of it all.

CHAPTER SEVEN

He looked at me as I took a drink of my beer, I suddenly realized this was his way of trying to get me to ‘trust him’ and say something I might not normally.

I looked at him and it hit me “Yes...Dad….Elizabeth is umm…..going through a really rough time with a boyfriend back in the poly, and I have been trying to help her through it. We have talked a lot about how she can try and fix things with him and I have been giving her the guys perspective on stuff”

I went silent seeing if that would stick. He seemed to mull that answer over for a minute, took a drink of his beer and it seemed to settle in that it made sense to quell his concerns. “Ok, I have to say I am proud of you for helping your cousin so much, you two are great together and I am happy to hear she is able to share stuff like that with you.”

I nodded in agreement, thankful that I was quick on my feet, we sat in silence for the next short while, taking our drinks and eating the toast.

The more I drank I started to feel the beer affect me, my head was swimming and when I would turn my head my eyes felt like they were half a second behind in catching up.

We went back into the house and Popsie said goodnight.

Elizabeth looked at me funny. “What was that all about?” she whispered.

I shrugged and told her he just wanted to share a beer with me, I didn't want her worried that he might be onto us, I worried that might motivate her to stop.

We pulled out the couch for the night, I could hear Popsie finishing getting ready for bed and heard his tv turn on. We turned on some late night TV show and sat talking quietly. Popsie’s tv was turned off a short while later.

My head was still swimming, though it was coming down decently fast. I knew popsie had most likely fallen asleep, I reached over and turned out the light.

2 Likes

Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by Zamar: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by BigBasher: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Ride on.
Re: It Started With A Look (18+) by SeyiDominion: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
My head was still swimming, though it was coming down decently fast. I knew popsie had most likely fallen asleep, I reached over and turned out the light.

Elizabeth glanced over to see what I was doing. I tucked my head under the blanket and started to shift my way down, I found her leg and crossed over it. My hands reached up the outside of her thighs, making trails on her skin with my finger-tips.

I felt the fabric of her shorts, and continued north, finding the band around her waist. I hooked my fingertips inside of them, feeling the band of her panties as well. I started to pull. I felt her hips rise off the bed and her shorts and panties slid down, pulling down below her knees I felt her legs rise pulling out of them completely. I placed them to the side of me.

I put both of her legs over my shoulders and quickly brought my lips to start planting kisses along her mound. I felt her sigh as my mouth connected along her lips and over her slit. Teasing little bits of licking up her slit and allowing my warm breath to wash over her, a soft moan escaped her lips.

I could smell her nectar starting to leak out of her, and feel the warmth growing. My tongue dipped slightly inside, tasting the delicious liquid as it coated my tongue. I could feel her legs shaking as I licked deeper into her, and then bringing my tongue out and sliding it up her slit. I hooked my hands under her butt and used them to gain leverage to slide my tongue in deeper, fucking her with my tongue thrusting over and over.

I could feel her legs pulling at my back, pulling me and mashing her pussy against my face, she started to hump against my mouth. My tongue was swirling around her clit, drawing circles and figure 8’s over it, feeling her swollen clit against my tongue as I used the flat of my tongue to push over it.

I could feel her shaking increase and her juices were flowing more freely and from previous times I knew she was getting closer. I brought one finger up and slid it inside of her, while I continued to lick and suck on her clit, swirling my tongue over and over.

This brought her over the edge. I felt her body tense and she started to shake, her breathing was heavy and her hands were on my head pushing me down into her pussy. My finger was being milked from within.

I felt the pulsing start to slow down, and her breathing started to regulate. My mouth was dripping with her pussy juice. I reached down while she continued to recover and pulled my shorts down to my ankles.

My cock was pointing straight out and I could feel it connected with her body as I came up to eye level. I could feel her pussy juices coating the tip of my cock as I prodded against her pussy. I lifted myself up slightly and used my abdominal muscles to flex my cock and pull it up to lay against her slit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Bodyguard / Top Ten Grammatical Blunders Made By Patience Jonathan. / Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.