Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me (22098 Views)

Can I Hustle In Ibadan,am Not A Self Employed Person? / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / What They Never Told Us About Working Hard In This Present Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by JustMe407: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Well, 2021 is coming to an end in some days. And I personally don't like the way the year went for me. So by 2022, I want to put in a lot of work in my hustle and pray that it pays off.

But the issue is, how does one really hustle effectively? What are the specific things that should be done while working hard? Those that worked hard and made it, please what worked or did not work for you?

I know a lot of people would say avoid women; noted! What other thing should a young entrepreneurial minded Nigerian do in other to scale in his/her hustle.

Abeg make una answer ohh!!
Mods please help push to front page for broader inputs.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Ocholu: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

An idle man is a devil's workshop; get your as* up and start killing shit!

Modified part 1 grin

All of una wey de quote me with reckless abandone, what I mean is that, the OP should drop any form of procrastination and make proper use of his time.

Haaa!! I thought we all went to school??

Modified part 2 grin grin

First to comment on a post which would change a lot of young Nigerians mindset towards the right part of legitimate "hustling" in 2022 can never be overemphasized.

I dedicate this feat to my lovely Mom and all hardworking Nigerian youths who are hustling legitimately.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Oluromantic: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2021
Your problem is you believe too much in the work of your hands. Avoid believing hardwork pays. Start believing God's favour is key. The muslims call it albarka. I'm not saying you should not work hard but don't see the hardwork as what pays but as a prerequisite to obtain God's favour which is what really pays.

Bible says, seek ye first the kingdom of God. All other things that people are dying to pursue will come to you without struggle.

Seeking Gods kingdom does not necessarily means you must turn to a gospel preacher. It means anything that makes God primary in your life. Tithe-paying, contributing in building churches, giving the orphanage, lending out your generator or other substances for a Godly gathering for free, doing things that makes God happy and pray.

You don't have to do overtime at work in hustle's name to make it. Some people even pay double tithe. That's because they don't want to struggle like others before they make it. But I'm sure you may be one of those who will castigate them and say they're gullible.

Until you start pleasing God like you don't need money, you won't have it. Money don't go to those who run after it at all. It's those who live like they don't want it that it pursues

246 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Cholls(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2021
My brother not only you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by JustMe407: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Oluromantic:
Your problem is you believe to much in the work of your hands. Avoid believing hardwork pays. Start believing God's favour is key. The muslims call it albarka. I'm not saying you should not work hard but don't see the hardwork as what pays but as a prerequisite to obtain God's favour which is what really pays.

Bible says, seek ye first the kingdom of God. All other things that people are dying to pursue will come to you without struggle.

Seeking Gods kingdom does not necessarily means you must turn to a gospel preacher. It means anything that makes God primary in your life. Tithe-paying, contributing in building churches, giving the orphanage, lending out your generator or other substances for a Godly gathering for free, doing things that makes God happy and pray.

You don't have to do overtime at work in hustle's name to make it. Some people even pay double tithe. That's because they don't want to struggle like others before they make it. But I'm sure you may be one of those who will castigate them and say they're gullible.

Until you start pleasing God like you don't need money, you won't have it. Money don't go to those who run after it at all. It's those who live like they don't want it that it pursues

Thanks brother for your submission. I must confess that God should always be put first and at the helm of one's affairs.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Lalami3232(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you no wan repeat wetin happen to you in 2021 for 2022, then you need to change the approach. You can't be doing same thing and be expecting different results. I go advise you say make you leave womanizing, drinking, smoking, buying expensive clothes wey go put hole for your pocket, playing bet9ja with money wey you no fit afford to loss. Desist from those and thank me later. Now see wetin you go do:
1. Learn a skill.... I go suggest I.T skill for you because you go get time for yourself and still dey see better money. Even if na graphic design, learn am. But I go advise make you go into programming fulltime. Programming na the new oil in Africa oooo.
2. Save..... No matter how little, try to save something atleast
3. If your circle no dey make you move forward in life, my guy change dem. 99% of my guys now na programmers, I had to change my old friends wey no dey impact positively for my life because life na per head.
4. Hold God tight oooo, without am we all na nothing.
5. Select your battles in 2022... No be every battle you must win sha. Always remember say no be crime to lost a battle but don't ever lost a WAR. This number 5 go hard you to comprehend at first, but laslas you go understand am. Na when bet9ja quench me years back na I take understand this statement.
Wishing you the best in 2022!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ******"

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by HopeNeverDies: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Any hustle is Hustle...

U see as for me...My 2022 Watchword is ... "Go Hard or Go Home"; Make that your watchword as well.

Brrrhhh... I Pray by this time next year.. you'd come back and say 2022 was a Great Year for Me!!!

53 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Just put God in all u do firstly. Then do everything without fear.
Never be afraid to do things differently.
Explore whatever ur heart is in.
Trust God. No matter how rugged it gets. ( move with faith and not by what u see now) knowing that God's plans for u are better than urs
Invest , invest and reinvest ( If u don't know how or where ask ur account manager or do mutual funds)
Focus on ur future plans now and forget the lavish shiit lifestyle.
No look another person compare urself. Focus on getting there in ur own time.
Appreciate the little u have.
Empower urself (learn an IT skill and get certified)
Dream big bro.. so fvcking big and let it scare u but know it can be achieved realistically ( bit by bit) no rush am.
Motivate urself everyday meditating with God's words that concerns u.
Avoid enmity
Be generous but not foolish.
Set goals and realistically work towards them. No matter how small ur victory celebrate it and be thankful.
I can go on and on but with these u should get a picture of the mindset u need.
Be positive... God will see us through

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Working hard isn't enough nowadays you work smart!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by JustMe407: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lalami3232:

If you no wan repeat wetin happen to you in 2021 for 2022, then you need to change the approach. You can't be doing same thing and be expecting different results. I go advise you say make you leave womanizing, drinking, smoking, buying expensive clothes wey go put he for your pocket, playing bet9ja with money wey you no fit afford to loss. Desist from those and thank me later. Noe see wetin you go do:
1. Learn a skill.... I go suggest I.T skill for you because you go get time for yourself and still dey see better money. Even if na graphic design, learn am. But I go advise make you go into programming fulltime. Programming na the new oil in Africa oooo.
2. Save..... No matter how little, try to save something atleast
3. If your circle no dey make you move forward in life, my guy change dem. 99% of my guys now na programmers, I had to change my old friends wey no dey impact positively for my life because life na per head.
4. Hold God tight oooo, without am we all na nothing.
5. Select your battles in 2022... No be every battle you must win sha. Always remember say no be crime to lost a battle but don't ever lost a WAR. This number 5 go hard you to comprehend at first, but laslas you go understand am. Na when bet9ja quench me years back na I take understand this statement.
Wishing you the best in 2022!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ******"

Thanks chief! I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by JustMe407: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
Working hard isn't enough nowadays you work smart!

How does one work smart sir? Please reply

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by JustMe407: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Killbillz:
Just put God in all u do firstly. Then do everything without fear.
Never be afraid to do things differently.
Explore whatever ur heart is in.
Trust God. No matter how rugged it gets. ( move with faith and not by what u see now) knowing that God's plans for u are better than urs
Invest , invest and reinvest ( If u don't know how or where ask ur account manager or do mutual funds)
Focus on ur future plans now and forget the lavish shiit lifestyle.
No look another person compare urself. Focus on getting there in ur own time.
Appreciate the little u have.
Empower urself (learn an IT skill and get certified)
Dream big bro.. so fvcking big and let it scare u but know it can be achieved realistically ( bit by bit) no rush am.
Motivate urself everyday meditating with God's words that concerns u.
Avoid enmity
Be generous but not foolish.
Set goals and realistically work towards them. No matter how small ur victory celebrate it and be thankful.
I can go on and on but with these u should get a picture of the mindset u need.
Be positive... God will see us through

One can't invest without money na.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Firstly, don't put pressure on yourself. Take everything one step at a time. I for instance, things are "a bit rough and still rough" but seeking God first in everything brings peace of mind. Don't just depend on your hardwork and hustle but ask favour from God, with fasting, prayer and your hardwork, I assure you next year will be full of blessings.

Also humble yourself before God and men. Your hustle can start from small though and above all be "smart".

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
JustMe407:

How does one work smart sir? Please reply
Take calculated risk, weigh the advantages and disadvantages of any opportunity that comes before embarking on it.

Don't base your decisions on the advice of people who wouldn't be down for you. Be serious with your life Comrade

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by slawormiir: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Bros op is not a real niggarr

Don't huzzle hard

Huzzle smart

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Alvelt14(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Get your hands on something, never be idle and whatever you do don’t focus too much on money as your focus will be limited. Also be consistent.

Trust me whatever you do, the experiences will come in handy.

You work hard to get lucky

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by ATEAMS: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
And whether your relationship is awful, good, or great. We don't like endings, we don't like to lose things and especially, we don't like to lose things that are important to us and make no mistake. Relationships are the single most important thing to you and your life. It's the source of all of your best memories. It's the source of all of your worst memories. When you think back on your life and you're 95, a hundred years old and you look back over the course of your lifetime.

You're not gonna think: I wish I owned a better phone. I wish I spent more time on the internet.
I wish I spent more time at work or sleeping. It's not gonna be any of those kinds of things. It's gonna be I wish I spent more time with the people I love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by everythinggirly(f): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Plan well.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Optimistguy1969: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Abeg I wan learn UI/UX.
Who go guide me?

Na beg I dey o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by tuoyoojo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Take a summary of the year that is ending

What did you do wrong

What did you do right

Seek to right the wrongs and improve on ur rights

Set targets for urself and discipline yourself financially to meet them

Get a inventory of the total money that enters your hand every month from next year
And also how much you spend and cut down on those non essential expenses

As difficult as it is, try to send something to your parents every month. Nothing beats parental blessings

Improve on any skill when u get, do it better than those around. Create a niche for ur self

Like every one has said, na only Baba God be our supply. Make people when go fit help you remember you for good

12 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Offpoint1: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Let life flows, no one knows where their life is headed... What would be would be.

Stop setting time for achievement, it's perfect recipe for depression and desperation and desperation is a perfect ingredient for a vice society.

I don't believe in hard work, smart work, prayers...
No amount of hard work, smart work or prayers can ever make us successful.
Believing in all these is the reason we have society filled with depress and desperate people, who feels all their efforts aren't yelling.

Let life flows, if you were destined to be successful in 2030... No amount of hardwork and prayers will make you successful 2022... And if you were destined to be successful 2022, you might not do half of what you did this year and you'll see doors opening from every areas

Let life flows and stay positive

24 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by oj3k(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sell your kidney, use am play sure 2 odds
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Cj4charles(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Stephen0mozzy: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
angry
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by DrChukki: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
H
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

An idle man is a devil's workshop; get your as up and start killing shit!
What meaningful thing have you said now?

7 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Oluwapresley(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Here to read too to gain insights.

Compliments of the season.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by franchasng: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
hmmm.

If you want to be financially rich as a man, do the following:

Love women! Not just anyhow women, but beautiful women! Those hot chicks that hate to date broke guys are there for a reason, they motivate men. As in have this desire to get abi attract the most beautiful ladies, this desire alone will propel you to work hard and smart to make the money cos hot ladies don't usually date broke guys, sadly cry

If your girlfriend is comfortable that you are broke and not motivating you or helping you to grow financially, abeg break up with her, she is meant for broke guys! shocked

If you are a broke handsome guy that many girls do fall for you easily without stress, as in you get laid easily, as in chicks de off cloth for you so fast even as you broke just because they see you as a fine boy, bros you are likely goint to be poor oh shocked

Aside loving fine fine ladies eh, develop joy for successful people. If you love talking about successful people in an admirable way, you will definitely be rich someday. But if you are the type that get envious of successful people, be it your relatives, friends, neighbors, etc, bros your poverty go long oh.

Above all, develop personal relationship with your God oh, na only God de bless man irrespective of hard work or not, once God decides to make you rich, He will do it even while you are sleeping or lazing about grin

15 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Believe in God
Be consistent with what you’re doing
Be optimistic

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by ignis: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Let God be at the center of your hustle.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by BegAt40: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
bb
Re: Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Get a skill and learn it very well once you are so good at it, then promote yourself, you will make it OP

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Mall Revolution Sweeps Nigeria (pics) / My Brother's Shop Was Robbed In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.