Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day (4900 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by justin04(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2007
Usher's wedding to pregnant girlfriend which is suppose to take place today has been put off. No concrete reasons for cancellation. Here is more,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070728/ap_en_ot/people_usher
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by nimma(f): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2007
glory be to god in the highest who hears the cry of his daughter.i was planning to commit suicide bcuz i thot it held
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by chiogo(f): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2007
OMG, are u serious. yeah, i forgot it was today. way to go, man. That chick looks like his mother for real and why'd she leave her kids for him. It's good she came back to her senses. I mean, she already got a family. Thank God for savin' their lives. 4 real. am not jokin'.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by simplyme3(f): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2007
@Nimma

Which one is your own - this way u still have to commit suicide - please do it so we Usher fans can see him happy.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by naijacutee(f): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2007
OMG !!! (@Nimma) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by ikamefa(f): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2007
nimma:

glory be to god in the highest who hears the cry of his daughter.i[b] was planning to commit suicide bcuz i thot it held
[/b]

shocked " grin "
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by cuteass1(f): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2007
I feel sorry for the girl sha . . no girl should have to go through such embarrassment.

I wish them both hapiness in their lives head, with or without each other.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by acidrop(f): 5:15am On Jul 30, 2007
i will never marry a celebrity in my life, even if u ppl c me with any, just know that acidrop wan chop he money
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by OmoEko1(f): 5:42am On Jul 30, 2007
Glory be to God the wedding was cancelled. Why in the world will Usher want to marry a woman that doesn't respect his mother or any other family members of his, usher didn't even show up at his mother birthday all because of her. Anyway she deserves this jare, for leaving her lovely family for usher. And why will he want to marry a woman that already has three children from a previous marriage. Anyway Usher needs to start thanking God he didn't marry because that woman is after his money jare.

Wow usher life has been bleeped up oh, ever since the break up with chilly from TLC, just wish she can given him another chance to make it work.

Meanwhile that's life jare, hearts get broken everyday so its nothing new.

Goodluck with that greedy woman.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by simplyme3(f): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2007
bad belle for the girl - una no go go find una own.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by Maneater1(f): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2007
Chilli's juju man is very strong. maybe her head caught them. he should try dating younger women who aren't al;ready baby mamas.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by Maneater1(f): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2007
Chilli's juju man is very strong. maybe her head caught them. he should try dating younger women who aren't al;ready baby mamas.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by SMC(f): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2007
Man-eater:

Chilli's juju man is very strong. maybe her head caught them.

ROFLMAO

By the way, why is everyone assuming that Usher dumped her (or that it was he who called off the wedding?). Abi am I stale on the gist level? embarassed
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by justin04(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
We must not forget the woman is carrying Usher's baby. I wonder what Usher was thinking about when he got into all this mess(prpbably thinking with the wrong head). Wedding or no wedding, the girl is going to the bank on Usher ooo with the pickin. He should try dating younger women next time.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2007
Usher Raymond and his pregnant fiance Tameka Foster canceled their wedding for reasons best known to them.
The Daily Blabber has all the details of the rumours on the wedding fiasco.
Some rumour mongers pointed accusing fingers at his mother.
Every mother in-law should mind their business and stop messing around the love affairs of their sons and daughters.

Why should anyone even call Usher's girlfriend Tameka Foster a bitch?
Do you know her?
Have you spent some quality time with her?
Hello!
It takes two to tango!

Others said Usher was bi-sexual?
Anybody just wants to come online and whine about celebs they have never even met!
Calling Usher bi-sexual?
Gosh!

Usher slept with Tameka Foster and she got pregnant. Period.
He has to take full responsibility for it.
He is comfortable enough to start his own family.
He cannot be Mommy's boy forever.
Usher should be man enough to marry the woman carrying his child if he truly loves her.

She has children from a previous marriage?
So what?
So single mothers should become nuns?

Usher should sleep with younger girls?
What is wrong with older women?

Older women are better.
And I am speaking from experience.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by fesse(f): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2007
OH My God! what a mistake! Usher should come back to his senses.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by Islander(f): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2007
Always had my doubts. Then again who am I to question love? Well I wish them both the best in the future. From all reports, Usher is a momma"s boy, so any woman who wishes to succeed need to be close to Jeannetta, wink
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by Orikinla(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2007
Please, visit the following sites for more on Tameka Foster.

http://www.essence.com/essence/themix/entertainment/0,16109,1633908,00.html

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/stars/tameka-foster/

If you were in her shoes, how would you feel?

Every younger woman will one day become an older woman.
And find out that two adults can fall in love and fall out of love, regardless of their ages.

Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) married an older woman (the late May Ellen Ezekiel) and loved her till the day she died.

Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by simplyme3(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2007
Usher announced himself and herself will still get married, so shut up busy bodies.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by SMC(f): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2007
Orikinla:

Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) married an older woman (the late May Ellen Ezekiel) and loved her till the day she died.

And was shagging half of the female population while she was alive. lipsrsealed [Okay, so that is a hyperbole, but he was playing away big time].
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by justin04(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2007
"Usher and Tameka Foster reportedly tied the knot in Atlanta yesterday, following the last-minute cancellation of their lavish wedding planned for last weekend.

The two reportedly exchanged vows in a private ceremony in Usher's lawyer's office, sources told Chicago Sun-Times columnist Stella Foster. A source also confirmed the news to PEOPLE.

Usher's mother, Jonetta Patton, attended the simple ceremony, according to Stella.

Patton's alleged "disapproval" of Foster was one of the speculated causes of last weekend's cancellation, along with rumors of arguments over wedding plans and a disagreement over the prenuptial agreement. Tameka, however, dismissed those rumors this past week.

"No one knows why we canceled the wedding," Foster told PEOPLE. "But, I can tell you that all of the reasons that everyone is speculating and writing about are completely untrue.""

Excerpt was taken from Planet Hollywood.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by Ralvy(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2007
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by QueenB1(f): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2008
@Ralvy
Dont mind them peoplez here, they dont know anything. Usher and that ugly monster are already married (UNFORTUNETLY). angry
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by justin04(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2009
Oh well a year plus later, 2 kids, marriage on the rocks. Usher filed for divorce, mas doomed from the get go.
Re: Usher's Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by prinzx(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
acidrop:

i will never marry a celebrity in my life, even if u ppl c me with any, just know that acidrop wan chop he money
you go chop the money quite alright ? but him go enjoy your booby, booty etc. abi you no go gree give am , after you don chop him money?

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce In Nigerian Headtie / Sophie Momodu And Kaffy Drink And Gamble With Thousands Of Naira(pics,vid) / Nollywood Actress Nkechi Blessing Twerking, Slaps Butt On Movie Set (Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.