Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter (1860 Views)

Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by envoymedia: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter (Photos)

Nollywood actress, Nwafor Ifeoma has cheered the hearts of many after she shared photos of herself and her ''daughters'', IgbereTV reports.

Ifeoma recently had a photoshoot with her daughter, Nneoma, and another girl who she said referred to as her adopted daughter. According to Ifeoma, the older girl, Nnenna, came into her life as a house help, however, she chose to adopt her.

Sharing the photos, Ifeoma wrote;

''INTRODUCING NEW ACT...

She came as my HOUSE HELP but ended up as my DAUGHTER...

Meet us;
NNEOMA my daughter.
NNENNA my adopted daughter.
IFEOMA our mother.

These humans blessed my soul this 2021 and beyond!''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX-l7hsDVHN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Good one,men will never be this kindhearted, they'll rather start sleeping with her than to adopt her as a daughter

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Good one,men will never be this kindhearted, they'll rather start sleeping with her than to adopt her as a daughter

Don't crossover to year 2022 with this your nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Don't crossover to year 2022 with this your nonsense angry
I will always be truthful,deal with that

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will always be truthful,deal with that

I should deal with nonsense?

Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by festacman(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yes, it is good to adopt and lift someone from poor family but you must help her discover her true self identity and harness her innate talents. To SUPERIMPOSE your poor values and your loose identity on her own indentity is wrong. Just look how uncomfortable the poor girl feels with her assigned role in the photoshoot.

There is a red flag flying at full mast over this post. Men and women of goodwill should be concerned. Government should also follow up on adoption like this to avoid a future LEADER being derailed and subtly groomed to become an OLOSHO.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by cassidy1996(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
this is not proper

1 Like

Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by ominilongest(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
that picture no balance grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by smartasuen(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Househelp turned daughter, facilitated by a Nigerian woman, dis is rare!
Huge Kudos to the actress!
Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by Pathokpo: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
envoymedia:
Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter (Photos)

Nollywood actress, Nwafor Ifeoma has cheered the hearts of many after she shared photos of herself and her ''daughters'', IgbereTV reports.

Ifeoma recently had a photoshoot with her daughter, Nneoma, and another girl who she said referred to as her adopted daughter. According to Ifeoma, the older girl, Nnenna, came into her life as a house help, however, she chose to adopt her.

Sharing the photos, Ifeoma wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX-l7hsDVHN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Who else thinks the girl I her daughter cos she looks so much like her and the little kid
Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by festacman(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

How are you sure she doesn't abuse her sexually?

5 Likes

Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by pretydiva(f): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice of her. But I hope its genuine tho
Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by Kellibae(f): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice1
Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by floss(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by ambu2: 12:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Iyaebe:

Smh
Re: Actress Ifeoma Nwafor Poses With Her Househelp Who She Adopted As A Daughter by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2021
You adopted a child with the sole aim of turning her into a prostitute.
I have adopted some too.
You are not the only one who has done such.
In Fact, I will be adopting another one few weeks from now.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest Buying Brand New Rolls Royce Cullinan / Ghanaian Ex-footballer, Asamoah Gyan Loses Properties To Wife Amid Divorce / Toju Foyeh Store Opening Photos: Tiwa Savage, Lynxxx, Funke Akindele Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.