Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Wowlotto Is The Real Deal Check Out Some Of The Wow Winners And How To Register - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wowlotto Is The Real Deal Check Out Some Of The Wow Winners And How To Register (503 Views)

Here Are The Award Winners And Memorable Moments As Today Marks The End Of EPL / Ballon D’or Winners And The Top 10 Players From 2000 To 2018 / End Of English Premier League 2017/18 Season ⚫award Winners And New Records⚫ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wowlotto Is The Real Deal Check Out Some Of The Wow Winners And How To Register by amehdave(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wowlotto is the Real Deal since It’s been raining wow wins all the way on wow!lotto, Nigeria’s interactive online lottery. From massive Cash wins to super non-cash prizes such as Samsung Curved TV, iPhone 11, Oraimo freepods 3 and so much more.

Amongst many winners, Ayomide, a Lagos resident, who cashed out the sum of N500,000 in November. She bet with N1,000 to win the whooping sum of N500,000 on the Fortune Wink game. Now, that’s wow!

Feel free to register and check out more cool stuff Chiamaka, a student of the University of Calabar have won

https://www.brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2021/12/wowlotto-is-real-deal-check-out-some-of.html

source:[url] https://www.brotherbrosblog.com.ng[/url]
Re: Wowlotto Is The Real Deal Check Out Some Of The Wow Winners And How To Register by Aafsat(f): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
They will only eat your money.
Re: Wowlotto Is The Real Deal Check Out Some Of The Wow Winners And How To Register by rolinox(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
I'm not the luckiest person for this. Do you think I'll be lucky? grin
Re: Wowlotto Is The Real Deal Check Out Some Of The Wow Winners And How To Register by dettemanon(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cash winnings in sports betting are a real accident, not the result of human actions. But despite this fact, I like to participate in lotteries or bets or read the news about it. It's a pity that I have never participated in national lotteries. Since my relative on my father's side won about $ 20,000 in such a lottery, I take it more seriously and dream of winning. I read Kerala Lottery Results yesterday and was amazed at how many people won it. This weekend I'll buy a lottery ticket. I'll buy the same for my girlfriend and even my mom. And we'll all take a chance in the lottery. After all, three people have more chances than one. I don't believe in pure luck. I believe in probability theory.

(1) (Reply)

Watford Signs Another Nigerian Player, Samuel Kalu- Fabrizio Romano / Latest FIFA Ranking 31th-march-2022: Nigeria Step Up As Brazil Overtake Belgium / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Terrible Snapshots Of Happiness Before Infant Twin’s Sad Pas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.